"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Okay... I don't ask often

Capi Crimini

Banned
Joined
Sep 1, 2003
Messages
855
Reaction score
0
Location
Hell
Dear CrazyKid,
I put this here because I hate the HS forum and the DJ forum is waste.... Mature man is... mature.... and Anything Else is also known as the land of Capi... If you want to move it go ahead... I just love my forum to much...


EVERYONE ELSE

k. here'd the deal... most of the time I give info on this site... not ask... really i'm just curious if anyone else has been in a similar situation or anything...

Okay here's the deal.

There was this girl.. say year- year half ago... I really liked. Wasn't oneitis as I could get other chick.. I just enjoyed being round her... She was fun all that... We were like best friends or something...I'll call it a hidden desire cause we both liked each other in retrospect, but I never made any moves... mainly cause I was moving away... So now it's been say a year or whatever like I said before... But I still miss her... And I've dated other chicks and all... But no matter what I can't get her off my mind... I mean I'll wake up at night just feeling all bummed cause I was dreaming about her and I wake up and she's not there... She was really fun and the likes... I guess I don't know... what do you guys think... Am I in oneitis mode still and just to blind to see it or what?

There's more to the story but I have to eat...

Abeeda.
Capi

Abeeda.com
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
It's not oneitis, becaues oneitis doesn't exist. You simply have a burning desire inside because this was the first girl to provide you with this experience. If persay you met another girl with the same sort of personality, I'm sure your feelings for her would die down.
 

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 28, 2001
Messages
3,643
Reaction score
8
Location
Orange County, Ca
I think you're more in love with the idea of her than the person herself. I agree with R3N3GAD3. If you find another girl and get that kind of relationship again you'll be fine. It's not like you have much choice anyway if you don't live in the same area anymore.
 

Capi Crimini

Banned
Joined
Sep 1, 2003
Messages
855
Reaction score
0
Location
Hell
Yeah I realize I'll never see her again, K. thanks you guys... mroe comments are welcome...
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Capt.Jack Sparrow

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 3, 2003
Messages
853
Reaction score
8
Age
37
Location
Fontana, California
Originally posted by Silquee Smoove
Daaammnnn, Capi, 6 threads in ONE day!

Someone has a lot on their damn mind...
You shouldn't even be shocked... I've seen this kid on the fourm for HOURS. Like last night I got on at 9:00 P.M. he was on, went off at 9:30 P.M. still on, came back on at 12:00, he was on, I than went off, came back on at 2:00 and he was still on. -.-:eek:
 

Capi Crimini

Banned
Joined
Sep 1, 2003
Messages
855
Reaction score
0
Location
Hell
You shouldn't even be shocked... I've seen this kid on the fourm for HOURS. Like last night I got on at 9:00 P.M. he was on, went off at 9:30 P.M. still on, came back on at 12:00, he was on, I than went off, came back on at 2:00 and he was still on.
I can be on days at a time... I don't like people...I don't have a hard time with them... I'm just disgusted by them.... A little thing I picked up...sides that I picked up pyscopathic traits and stuff.... All in a good upbringing;)

Back to the board.... I'm normally on 12-12... Just this board sometimes sometimes other places... Like moding my own forum... Aslo with a networked cable modem.... I don't have a need to sign off much. ;0 so I'm on maybe once every other hour to check up. Normally I'm out in the yard landscaping or something or the other... but I have no ability to record time anymore... After I began with art... Some reason time turned off for me.... I can go a few days sleepless and not notice more then a few hours have passed. Not that i'm involved in work or anything, I just don't keep time. ;)

WTF 6 posts a record... I remember back with DFiv I had some 27 posts a day average... ;)
 
Top