Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Okay Allen and Mods...you need to make a "Men's Rights" forum...

Does sosuave.com need a Men's Rights Forum?

• Yes

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • No

Votes: 12 85.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
And then you need to NOT allow any posts relating to feminism, anti-feminism, men's rights, complaining about laws or gratuitous pissing and moaning about women that is not DIRECTLY related to DATING ANYWHERE else.

If you guys don't get all that negativity and poison out of the dating sections this place isn't going to be worth a goddamn in 6 months time.

Who's with me?

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
see. That's why it's a MALE site about seducing WOMEN . Then we wouldn't have this problem about women getting offended...

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJ_in_making
see. That's why it's a MALE site about seducing WOMEN . Then we wouldn't have this problem about women getting offended...
The problem is that certain posters keep pushing the men's rights stuff into unrelated sections and topics.

High School topics go in the High School section.
Health and Fitness topics go in the Health and Fitness section. Mature Men topics are supposed to be in the Mature Men forum and so on.

Men's rights have nothing whatsoever to do with dating, seduction or relationships. At best it's a very minor footnote and should NOT be as prolific as it has become.

It needs to have it's own forum to get those discussions out of sections they don't belong in.

I don't find those discussions offensive. They just don't belong peppered all over a dating and seduction web site because those discussions are negative and destructive to guys who are attempting to succeed with women because it's NOT helpful and is a distraction.

If people want to have those discussions, fine...just put them in their own section because they have no place in the other areas because they are OFF TOPIC.

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how about just the anything else topic? it doesn't have to have its own section. If you think about it all those posts about
"just improve yourself, forget about the girls" have nothing to do w/ seduction either, so why not just let it be?

but you're a master Don Juan though maybe you're right....:)

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A forum with field reports would be a lot cooler. It would give guys motivation to get off their lazy asses.

jiza101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by oakraiderz2
A forum with field reports would be a lot cooler. It would give guys motivation to get off their lazy asses.
Great idea, either that or a SUB forum of one of the other sections.. ADMINS PLEASE READ we want a field report forum :cheer:

Phoenix_of_the_ashes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no need for a mens rights forum, dorks just use that **** to relativate their failure anyway: "Its the worlds fault, not mine!!"

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nope, we just need to get the mods to close the thread once the discussion has made the full circle.....

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
men's right, we the victim, lets create babies and run, poor me I didnt use a condom and now I'm shocked and surprised that she's pregnant, please help, Harry potter is feminism----- All this **** is lame. Moreover, it is boring and adds very little to the forum. Control over one's self is the biggest defense to social control.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by john_x
eh i used to think like you,can tell you thats not the case tho.
whats the problem with that forum? if a man had suggested it would you not be reacting diffently?
If you knew anything about me then you would know that I'm against new fori on principle. They are almost always a waste of time.

See: Seduction, Unusual Techniques in.
See also: Stories, Success.

But Wyldfire's wastes of time have the added feature of letting her continue to attention wh*re herself on a men's dating website. This is just a continuation of the non-stop stream of b*tching she does every time she comes to this site.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
They NEED to either put all the masculinist whining in it's own forum or ban it for being political.

Gio, go f*ck yourself. At least I make the effort to HELP people and offer advice. All you do is flamebait and post useless insults. There are a lot more people on here who value my presence than they do yours. I'm constantly getting thanked via PM for offering useful advice and input. I only argue because of the pansies who can't deal with having a woman here.

I'm not looking for attention I'm trying to save a forum that is f*cking dying. YOU are part of the PROBLEM, getting people banned and instigating flamewars.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wyldfire
I'm constantly getting thanked via PM for offering useful advice and input.
That's because your one of 2-3 women on this forum of few hundred male chumps, who need female attention.

Any threads posted on "man's rights" or "femenisam" are posted for discussion. If it bothers you don't read them. Men need to be aware that these things exist. Obviously once they are aware, they will be a short time durning which they will be posting "i hate all women" threds. It's just a part of the process. They'll be back to normal in couple of months.....

CHILL:woo:

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova
Waaah, Waaah.

If you have a problem with "masculinist" things, here's an idea: stay off men's websites. Here's a forum that might be more up your alley: Bianca's Menstrual Flow Forum .
I don't know if you noticed, but that is a mans forum too. Some guys are into some wierd stuff:eek:

i'm not even gona ask haw you know about that forum.:eek: :D :crackup:

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wyldfire
And then you need to NOT allow any posts relating to feminism, anti-feminism, men's rights, complaining about laws or gratuitous pissing and moaning about women that is not DIRECTLY related to DATING ANYWHERE else.

If you guys don't get all that negativity and poison out of the dating sections this place isn't going to be worth a goddamn in 6 months time.

Who's with me?
Oh come on!

Thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.