OK WTF??...Girl am not interested in now in a relationship and i feel hurt!?!

MaxPayne

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK WTF??...Girl am not interested in is in a relationship now nd am hurtin (ughh)!?!

aight heres the deal!

- Met a girl on FB while sellin her a tickt to an event in her city! (which is like 2 hr drive from mine)

- We became frnds online, chat and we drop in sexual stuff here and there!

- i find out there is an interesting event I like in her city ,I tell her about it ...and we go together!...after it ends.... we take a walk and end up makin out! (but she had to leave within an hour of it)

-I head back to my city!

- 2 days later we started talking for a long hours at night....we played some sexual games.....and I could feel she wanted me to have phone sex with her!!!!...but I didn give it to her the first time! .......then next time...i make her masturbate on phone!!! ...and she gets all hot n wet!!

-The next mornin she txts me smthn like "thinkin bout u!" ......OFCOURSE!haha

- [Valentines day]: i decide to go and see her in her city!....i tell her am comin but on valentine's night but she had plans with her gf...nd saids she will finish em at 8 so we can hangout!

- [On Valentines]....i arrive there late at 10 while she was waiting for me alone!:S.....and we hangout for an hour before she has to leave....n while i was on the road we wer txtin the whole time!:p during that hour we wer kissin and makinout every now and then!

- Now she leaves n i head back to my city!..... she doesn txt me on the way back at all!......

- The next days when i see her online she is already "away" before i sign in and i never start a convo wid girls that have that!....but when i saw her online once ...

- i was like "hey ...shes like hey babe ,i was just bout to leave and go study, i was like yeah me too just thought of sayin HI....she ....and we say byes"

**NOW** :

- I don know i got suspicious maybe (AFC ****), and i go to her fb page and find out she is "married to her best guy friend" , that could be a joke but i did also see a post from some dude with all lovey-dovey stuff ...and he had a pic of the 2 of em huggin and its decorated (basically makin em look like a couple :p)

-and ALL HELL BROKE LOOSE!.....i felt like i lost my confidence and didn deserve to be with any girl!....and its REALLY PISSING ME OFF!....I actually thought i had her wrapped around my fingers!....but then she smacks me with that!

- i started to hurt like a fukin AFC...as if she stabbed my heart!.......damn it!....am avoidin her online and thinkin of her all the time!....and how could she do this!.....i mean i wasn serious bout her!...shes a (5.5 - 6) and a BAD KISSER!....i thought i would at least ditch her but keep her as a friend later on...cause she is cool and gets me!.....but now i don think i can say HI to her without soundin AFC!:S....fuk i hate this feeling!

any suggestions folks??

thnks in advance!

Last edited:

DoctorLW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You acted like a chump in a number of ways I don't want to get into. However, I'll address what I found to be the biggest: She waited for you alone on Valentines day. Did you have sex with her? If the answer is no, then you blew your shot at her.

MaxPayne

Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually it would be great if u mention where i fuk up so i could learn from my mistakes!......but i am tellin u man this girl was so in my reality!.....the first time i talked to her after we made out!....i gave her a psychological test i completely made!...and she bought into it! xD......

Oh and we did not have sex, we didn not have enough time!....she was stalling and lying to her mother just to stay this hour with me!
LOOK: i don want to stray away and NOT take resposibility that it might have been me that caused her to do this!......but i think it could highly be the long distance thing!......i mean i am tired of having to put all the blame on me!....it just makes me hate myself for goin and ****in up another situation!......i mean how am i maintain the i am a prize thing thikin all negative bout myself??

MaxPayne

Don Juan
Reaction score
I appreciate the sarcasem, but you ppl are not helping here, yes ofcourse i am interested, i am interested in ****ing the **** out of her, i am interested in being the guy she swoons over, i am interested in being the guy she has wet dreams about, i am interested in making her tremble when i kiss her and go nuts for my touch! ....YES GOD DAMN IT I AM A MAN, AND I WANT TO MAKE EVERY WOMAN FEEL LIKE A WOMAN AROUND ME!

The least thing i would expect here is if you folks guide me to other threads that i should read that might help me with this.

Oh and the latest update:

Since Valentines Day and that last simple chat a couple of days after it, i have not spoken to her or made any contact (well basically cause i felt like **** due to her not thanking me enough for dragging my ass there on valentines day, even though i arrived late and she had waited for me and said a simple "Thanks for coming" at the end of the night, on some level i think i was more worthy than JUST THAT!)

Anyway yesterday she made contact by commenting on a new profile pic of me gettin a haircut on my (fb), i was online at the time and replied after a couple of mins with a simple "merci", the thing is she was acting like nothing happened and most probably like any (fb) friend with that comment, and to tell you the truth that is smart, cause now i would have looked like an AFC if i had not replied or said something like "hey long time". Right now i just want to be that guy who is in control of her emotions.

Anyway folks any suggestions on how to go on this would be great, else i am just going to cut contact.

nicelife

Don Juan
Reaction score
stop assuming sh!t man.. just arrange to meet up with her again and do ur thang..

romangod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MaxPayne said:
Right now i just want to be that guy who is in control of her emotions.

Anyway folks any suggestions on how to go on this would be great, else i am just going to cut contact.

Maybe it would help if you stopped letting her control your emotions. You can't control her's so I wouldn't bother trying. You're in the classic battle with your Ego that is telling you that you must have her attention to convince yourself that you are something. It's a losing battle. Work on yourself and the rest will take care of itself. If not, prepare to live your handle of Max Payne.

Cheers!

MaxPayne

Don Juan
Reaction score
romangod said:
Maybe it would help if you stopped letting her control your emotions. You can't control her's so I wouldn't bother trying. You're in the classic battle with your Ego that is telling you that you must have her attention to convince yourself that you are something. It's a losing battle. Work on yourself and the rest will take care of itself. If not, prepare to live your handle of Max Payne.

Cheers!
See now we're making progress!......Actually thank you man!... you know your probably 100% right cause as soon as i read this i smiled, cause honestly all i am thinking about right now is teaching her a lesson by ignoring her, or as mystery would sayin "punishing her behavior" thinking she is gona comeback and beg me or start chasing me or smthn. On some level i think this is true cause if i talk to her now she will think that that behavior is no problem!.

I am guessing this is all because i was hurt by the kind of pay back i got. I mean WTF i drive my ass for 2 hours (even though late n she waits) and i spend 1 hr wid her on valentines night n drive back and THATS how she reacts to me!.... she put this weird sheild up which i can read off it "LJBF", and she goes and puts a probably silly thing on fb "married to her best guy friend thing" and that guy who had a pic of the 2 of em together (which i still believe looks couplish) . I am not over reacting i just have that gut feeling and common an idoit would know the signs add up!

I am not saying she shouldn have met someone else, maybe she thought the idea of having a long dis. relationship would be difficult too! I sure as hell did! But i thought i had her on such a great level of interest that she could never lose it!......Oh well, but heres the truth i just cannot imagine myself talking to her like we used to before now, i feel like if we ever start we will start from zero. It annoys me that on some level i started to hate her!

Anyway Thnks keep em commin.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its because, you had the feeling of - this girl likes me and it felt good even though you didnt want her.

Then, you feel as if.. Is there something wrong with me now? She liked me and now she likes some other guy. It's like a jealousy / ego factor..

And I just noticed. What Romangod said is right too.

Charm&Style

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of problem with men and their emotions erupt when they attach themselves to someone. If you want to succeed in the dating world and get who you want you first must detach yourself from them. What that means is that you must have the mentality that if sh!t goes wrong you walk out as if you never know her.

When you have this type of mentality your game will always be top notch because you wont become pussified and vajayjay whipped which instantly turns a girl off.

Next you must become an initiator. Do you want to bang her or not? If so you had many opportunities to do it but you failed. When a girl masturbates on the phone to you and is constantly chatting you up AND makes out with you on your first date yet you put forth no effort to initiate then that hornifious rush she has goes out.

My advice is to first get your act together and be the way you were when she first became attracted to you, ask her out, make out and then put her left leg at the 9 and her right leg at the 2.

MaxPayne

Don Juan
Reaction score
Charm&Style said:
A lot of problem with men and their emotions erupt when they attach themselves to someone. If you want to succeed in the dating world and get who you want you first must detach yourself from them. What that means is that you must have the mentality that if sh!t goes wrong you walk out as if you never know her.

When you have this type of mentality your game will always be top notch because you wont become pussified and vajayjay whipped which instantly turns a girl off.

Next you must become an initiator. Do you want to bang her or not? If so you had many opportunities to do it but you failed. When a girl masturbates on the phone to you and is constantly chatting you up AND makes out with you on your first date yet you put forth no effort to initiate then that hornifious rush she has goes out.

My advice is to first get your act together and be the way you were when she first became attracted to you, ask her out, make out and then put her left leg at the 9 and her right leg at the 2.
:up:

Last edited:

MaxPayne

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you all for the comments i appreciate em all!

Latest Update:

1- I was up late the other night (lately i can't sleep thinkin bout this S***, i mean i dunno why this thing is bothering me some much, but i usually don't sleep till 5 AM anyway and that girl stays up late too) .
- I see she is still online and i was like f*** it! I summoned the courage to talk to her like a normal human being and i was like "Wats keeping u up?" and we went on from that !

2- The whole convo was C&F and i showed her no indication that i missed her or that i found it weird for her not to speak to me after that valentines day! NOT even when she asked casually "haha, didn't u miss me?:p" i was already typing a C&F comment that went right after that, so i decided not to answer! ....i felt like it was a S***-test from her!

3- I continue C&F for the next 5 mins and she laughs then i decided to stop talking for a sec and see if she re-initiates contact then it means we're good , 5-10 mins later she appears "idle"

4- I was like f*** it and i went offline to sleep without saying goodbye or anything after her last laugh. I am not sure if she dozed off or w.e but i feel like i don't deserve this, she should be the one begging for my attention. She still has my cell # BTW so she can txt me the next morning if dozed off, but i guess she doesn't have anything to text me for, i didn't say anything after her "lol".

5- Ohh well that happened 2 nights ago, I've seen her online after that and shes mostly "away" , and i don't make any effort, have not and will not talk to her again unless she initiates contact.
FOR ME : she is as good as another rejection or w.e, i just do not want her to get power over me. I do not want to be one of those guys on the forum making a big fuss over one girl cause i have read all those HORROR stories and in my head i would be a "total failure" if i became one of em.

Btw i have made sure she is in fact "In a relationship with her best guy friend"( without her knowing i just read some stuff that made me certain) .
In my opinion is a total douche bag!...I don't even want to compare him to my looks cause i would be humiliating myself!...no really i am not just saying that cause i want the girl now, I've seen a couple of photos of him.

Finally: If any of you have any suggestion on how to go on this in a way that would give me power, and control over the situation, please do not hesitate!
And also, I would like it if you would suggest any threads,programs,books,newsletters, DVDs or anything to help me with getting my act together and my Inner game issues! ....As i now clearly realize that this is bull**** and i have to deal with it if i ever want girls to be ATTRACTED to me!;)

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MaxPayne said:
Actually it would be great if u mention where i fuk up so i could learn from my mistakes!......but i am tellin u man this girl was so in my reality!.....the first time i talked to her after we made out!....i gave her a psychological test i completely made!...and she bought into it! xD......

Oh and we did not have sex, we didn not have enough time!....she was stalling and lying to her mother just to stay this hour with me!
LOOK: i don want to stray away and NOT take resposibility that it might have been me that caused her to do this!......but i think it could highly be the long distance thing!......i mean i am tired of having to put all the blame on me!....it just makes me hate myself for goin and ****in up another situation!......i mean how am i maintain the i am a prize thing thikin all negative bout myself??

Sounds like you are more interested in playing your little games of being in control, in "your reality", and all that NLP stuff, just to feed your ego. So when your actions backfire, your poor, dear, little fragile ego can't handle it, so now you come in here looking for ways to repair a damaged situation.

Don't take it as personal insult/criticism when people are blunt with you here. Believe me, most, if not all of us here, have done and still do some bonehead moves just to feed that ego of ours, and end up blowing it.

If that is what you want, you need to make sure to bed these girls, ASAP, then play your little "Frame Control", "Reality", etc. type of games with yourself.

Remember, this is the only way to learn, by fvcking it up enough times. Off course, the less the better. Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MaxPayne said:
I appreciate the sarcasem, but you ppl are not helping here, yes ofcourse i am interested, i am interested in ****ing the **** out of her, i am interested in being the guy she swoons over, i am interested in being the guy she has wet dreams about, i am interested in making her tremble when i kiss her and go nuts for my touch! ....YES GOD DAMN IT I AM A MAN, AND I WANT TO MAKE EVERY WOMAN FEEL LIKE A WOMAN AROUND ME!
You are addicted to "Ego Feeding" buffets. You will never become that type of man until you stop putting too much value into getting that particular outcome, and start working on being the man that can take any/most women from initial meeting, all the way to them being "addicted" to you. This will not work if you are relying on a bunch of tactics, routines, and procedures, UNLESS you are using those skills to "supplement" your already very tight and complete "Inner Game" and what makes the complete man.

Words of advice: Focus first on giving women what THEY WANT (and off course, it will not be what they say they want, you need to figure this out), then they will devote themselves to giving you what YOU WANT.

MaxPayne

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man Thnx for the comments and advice, honestly i respect everthing anyone says, i don't care if you guys are harsh to me, I WANT TO LEARN!

Dude i am just tired of reading and listening to too much material that i feel like its commin through one ear and going out the other! I am tired of my stupid and week inner game!! I am tired of OVERTHINKING too many steps and OVERANALYZING anything and everything a women does with me!
I am tired of being tied by a leesh of my INNER GAME that retracts me back to square 1 or 2 from any little success i've made along the way at any instance of a FAILURE/MIND GAME/ OR EVEN A SUCCESS THAT I THOUGHT WAS OUT OF MY LEAGUE with women!

I know i might be RANTING but dude I just want you to get a clear picture of what I am getting at or what i need help with! This inner game has been really hurting me, and i am tired of faking it to making it!....i want the REAL DEAL!...i wanna get those OUT OF ME ONCE AND FOR ALL!

Anyway thanks again, i just wish you have directed me on were to go and get help with this.

Max Payne

playerone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
From what i see, you haven't had a lot of time to spend with her in person, and during that limited time, you two make out.

Have you been engaging in conversations with her, C&F, get her to talk about herself to you? For now, it seems she only has that sex drive for you. It's either you have sex with her, which is your primary goal, or talk to her more, and get her to be emotionally attached to your personality as well.

Sooner or later, that sexual desire runs out, and you want to have her make "investments" on you before it happens. That way, when she is both sexually and emotionally attracted, she won't run.

MaxPayne

Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all "Its The Attitude" nice screen name, cause yes on some level i do believe that its the "ATTITUDE" that you project is what you will receive.

Secondly, dude we've been chatting on MSN ever since we met and before we even made out for the first time and after that also.

The thing is, I don't know what happened to me, I was actually thinking that I am going to be the person who is going to ditch her, and on some level I was scared she would do it to me first, the thing is I HATE the way she moved on from me.....i mean after i dragged my ass there on "Valentines Night" she doesn express any interest or anything after that??! WTF!

and then she goes and puts "In a relationship" with her best guy friend! ughh it just disgusts me man!

And its been around a month now and i feel like my game level is ****, In my head my belief system is all ****ed up and I feel like a worthless piece of S***!

THIS IS WHY I AM STILL POSTING ON HERE!
FOR YOU GUYS TO DIRECT ME ON WHERE TO GO TO FIX MY INNER GAME!!

Anyway thanks for your replies all, ohh and "Its The Attitude", she was so in my reality but some how the long-distance thing and the chance of having sex with her f***'d it up for me.

Guys any tips will be great!

Thanks!