Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ok this is a rejection right? Thoughts?

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Short story; Danced and made out in a club , met later flirted and took her home. Cex for hours, it was great. It was hot steamy cex.

I assume(know) that shes a slvt because she had Guys all in her dm stacked up and guys surrounding her in the club.

Anyway snapchatted pictures back and forth after cex day and she reacted very quick.

We texted short and simple yesterday.

Today i decided to ask her out for drinks this weekend;

Me: hey babe wdup Lets meet this weekend in im your region.
Her: hey yeah sure, let me know when your in town.
Me: yea probably friday or sunday
Me: what works for you?
Her: uhm i dont know i live with the day, i dont like planning things , i decide what i do on the specific day.

Good to know is that shes a stoner, she smokes pot, so sad cuz shes really hot.

Radio silence no reaction from me...

Any thoughts? Is this a rejection or a honest reaction?

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is actually the kind of answer i would give.

imo its not clear i would msg if you are in town and take it from there.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
There is also this one thing, past which is pretty hard to get through. If you have a wee wee and she likes long fat dcks, there isn't much you can do about it, even tho the sex was great, she put effort into it, but second time around it might not happen.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is also this one thing, past which is pretty hard to get through. If you have a wee wee and she likes long fat dcks, there isn't much you can do about it, even tho the sex was great, she put effort into it, but second time around it might not happen.
To be honest, mine is normal haha and she really acted and kind of Said that she likes big ****s ... i think mine is not big enough for her crave for big black c0cks. Even though i can f*ck great. But why would she say; yes sure to my question to meet up

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To be honest, mine is normal haha and she really acted and kind of Said that she likes big ****s ... i think mine is not big enough for her crave for big black c0cks. Even though i can f*ck great. But why would she say; yes sure to my question to meet up
She asked when you were going to be there and you basically said whenever you are free. Made yourself look super available...should have told her a day ans a time and set it up.

If you are going to be there on one of those days just shoot her a text whem you get up there and see what happens

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IMO I would pick one day and text her close to the afternoon on that day I'm free to meet up here and time.

If she can't do it, maybe a booty call late at night but if she refuses both just go ghost

Glassguy

Reaction score
You care too much.

She is a druggie. Therefore no reason to act surprised when:

You find out she is banging 10 dudes
She flakes
She doesnt text you back
Her messages are inconsistent and mixed signals
She acts too laid back (She is stoned)

Increase your standards man. What are you now? Mid to upper 20s? You seem to have worked hard to get your shyte together over the past year or so. Why fvck with women who are trash and have a trash life?

Move the needle on what is minimum expected behavior and your dating life will instantly improve.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rethinking this - If you're only looking to get laid, hit her up both days and try and make plans. Any day she declines, try to booty call her later that night

You want to get laid, not wife her up. Do you really care what she thinks of you?

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rethinking this - If you're only looking to get laid, hit her up both days and try and make plans. Any day she declines, try to booty call her later that night

You want to get laid, not wife her up. Do you really care what she thinks of you?
Nah, shes just h0rney, i would like to f*ck that again.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah, shes just h0rney, i would like to f*ck that again.
exactly, the only thing you're planning on investing in her is your dik so who cares what she thinks in her head?

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sent her today;

Me:hey im in town tonight, wanna grab drinks?
Her:hey im busy today and my doctor Told me to relax so yeah.. but text me later ok itll be fine then
Me: ok i can meet at 9:30 tonight
Her: oh i dont

Me: ok

Sooo this one is cold

Glassguy

Reaction score
Two thoughts:

1. Always be specific and let them know the exact day time and place you want them to meet you.

2. In my opinion, even if you are not a planner, and even if you just want to fvuck them, you MUST make them choose to commit or choose losing you. Many times they've advised playing it by ear, and here's what I always say:

"I'm not a very good play-it-by-ear kind of guy. I like to plan. But when I am in town next time and if I have time to see you I'll let you know."

You may know this already but your time and attention are your two most valuable assets. You prove this by making them scarce.
I agree. Half answers tells me to pull back. Your wording is good.

Pull back/withdraw the offer......she doesnt reach back out and I'm dust in the wind.

Too many options to be guessing at what ONE chick wants