“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

OK....kinda-buddy's exgf

DirkPitt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 6, 2003
Messages
518
Reaction score
0
Age
40
I don't know her at all. Smiled at each other a few times in the halls. Had an awkward conversation few months back.

A kinda-buddy's exgf. Do i bring up the friend? What's area's of topic? I bet i could get a few dates out of her using my usual formula, but i've never handled one of these buddy's ex's.

ps. she's hot and dumb. but i guess that was assumed.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

DirkPitt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 6, 2003
Messages
518
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Originally posted by fragmentor
"So..... is <buddy> any good in bed?"

rofl. i'd use it just too see what happens, but she's too hot for a "just too see what happens"...
 

UnexpectedTeen

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 14, 2003
Messages
123
Reaction score
0
Location
Singapore
Repeat after me!
"There is no woman so beautiful i cant make her mine"
"There is no woman so beautiful i cant make her mine"
"There is no woman so beautiful i cant make her mine"
"There is no woman so beautiful i cant make her mine"
"There is no woman so beautiful i cant make her mine"
 

DirkPitt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 6, 2003
Messages
518
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Originally posted by UnexpectedTeen
Repeat after me!
"There is no woman so beautiful i cant make her mine"
"There is no woman so beautiful i cant make her mine"
"There is no woman so beautiful i cant make her mine"
"There is no woman so beautiful i cant make her mine"
"There is no woman so beautiful i cant make her mine"
dude, i didn't mean she's too hot i can't get her. i just said she's too hot to say something stupid to just to get a response and never get any lovin back from. I'd say the "how's alex in bed?" to some uglier chick, but for this one, i'm going by the book.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

UnexpectedTeen

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 14, 2003
Messages
123
Reaction score
0
Location
Singapore
sorry if i offended anyonezzz

There's this "babe of the class" sitting beside me...... well i didnt care that she is hot , i treated as usual like the other gals in class giving her neghit and stuff n guess what>? she;s all over me ZZzZz

i read some where that:
the more beautiful a girl is, the less someone would date her

as i have found out from this "babe", she's 16 this year, she got Total sum of 2 dates with male humans in the whole last year
kinda-buddy's exgf
is she or is she not?

Do i bring up the friend?
Yes n ask him how, why they broke up n stuff like that

ps. she's hot and dumb. but i guess that was assumed.
Better find out if she is a bimbo or not !
 
Top