Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ok, I've figured out how to mind **** people and especially women, now what?

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've found out why I am so good at sales - I can BS and paint the picture with my tones, make you believe certain things I am saying are true, and if you don't fully question what I am saying I will mind **** you.

This actually works WORSE with women - my game now is this "100% honest" here is why it doesn't work - Women do not want a guy who is this, they want mystery (as stated years ago here) but now you can understand what that means. It's not "what you are doing at 2am" it is "what kind of guy is this, is he the type of guy who can X?" and the more X's there are - because she can't label you too quick, is exactly how she finds out whether to drop you or not

But it's not "boyfriend" or "loser" - that's a sign of a woman who's been hit on A LOT.

you want a girl who says "he was too sweet" "he was such a good listener"

because then you can say "I'm not a loser I just need to be a little more asservite"

but what if it is the other thing? What if the loser is the part the other one came from?

Boom, ****ed up, huh?

I've just shown you how to mind **** someone, I am great at this, with women because mystery is destroyed totally I tell her "open up *****" - but women NEVER open up 100% unless you are amazing.

So I am toying with this seeing if girls become real and push the bet in, or check.

I'll let you know what happens

So far if I sugar coat it just a bit I can get girls interested HARD... then I just need to seclude them

but other times I say the dumbest **** thinking it will work - and it doesn't, unless my BS ship is ready to fly. If I can think about it for 10 mens, I could **** the princess of Denmark

now should I?

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
****, ok I know how to talk to women, but I don't want to think like them..questioning yourself every 4 seconds is crazy - also the reason women are smarter than men in social situations

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well you certainly mind ****ed me. I have no idea what the hell you are talking aobut.

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't post when you're on alcohol or drugs...

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JustLurk said:
Hahahaha, awesome!!!

Yeah as guessed before I was high as a kite last night - for some reason (narcissism?) I feel like I am on to something even when high, when it could be just nothing... I'll tell you what women believe what I say high though.. so that's something to think about

as I see it:

masculine - logic, achievement, action

women - questions, self discovery, looking for answers

of course i could have it totally wrong yet again

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Amazing said:
So I am toying with this seeing if girls become real and push the bet in, or check.

I'll let you know what happens

So far if I sugar coat it just a bit I can get girls interested HARD... then I just need to seclude them

but other times I say the dumbest **** thinking it will work - and it doesn't, unless my BS ship is ready to fly. If I can think about it for 10 mens, I could **** the princess of Denmark.
Holy fcuk I got baked just reading this.

acw

Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL...yep!

HUh ? ? ?

The Original Posters Sounds like one of those TV Evangelist...."Give your money to me...because God Will Bless you in your Poverty and Sickness!":rockon:

Baffle them with BULLCHIT ! ! !

LOL...Hilarious!

I guess as long as there are dumb arse people in this world...the Con-Artist will always be able to Eat!

eh....Dude...Please don't post when you are HIGH on Psychotropic Drugs (i think that is a rule...or should be).

Warrior74 said:
well you certainly mind ****ed me. I have no idea what the hell you are talking aobut.