ok im a bit confused about this..

buzzit

Don Juan
Reaction score
hi DJ's

i'm a bit confused about something...

well
i like a girl and she knows i like her and i get along with her pretty nicely.

but there are some weird things going on and my gut is telling me that some things aren't really right.

so she said to me that im a person she really trust. she told me that she has a hard time trusting people but even if she doesnt know my for that long(like 2/3 months now) she really has a feeling that she knows me for like years...
well i picked this up nutral in the end cuz i dont want to get any false hopes because of this..

i dont get any IOI from her from some points but i certainly have some..
when she talks with other boys and stuff she doesnt like to be touched by them if they touch her to long..

so i took a test for my self and touched her aswel.. and stroked her cheek and stuff and she didnt do anything bad about it she accually gives me smiles and stuff.

but anyways i talked about some things related to this with her.. not anything special
but i asked her out 2 times now.. one time she couldnt because she had her exames
and the other time her father had a heartattack.. so thats not a proper time to do dating things...

but i on the other hand feel a bit used cuz everytime i want to talk about doing something together she keeps saying that she want to be with me when our friend group is ther aswell.. and then she want to seperate.. but i dont have that in mind! its like she doesnt have the guts to do something with me.

so we discusst about it and i just said look.. i don't know whats going to happen and stuff but i have the feeling you don't take this stuff so serious.. and im not the type of guy who let him treat that way.. and i dont want to waste my time with this stuff anymore..
i was pretty direct at the moment..
only she want to discuss this with the 2 of us now on some other time..
cuz she had to go home since she's only 17 and have pretty strickt time limits..

so what do you guys think?
on one hand i think.. it maybe has some potential..
but on the other hand i think.. well if she's not taking me that serious about it then i stop wasting my time on her and move on

edit:
what i forgot to mention
im pretty good friended with her BF
and she told me that she's the really shy person.. that she doesnt take any inniative..
but i think thats BULLSHT because if you really like a person you will try to find contact with him/her anyways..

or am i wrong about this thought?

Joe Stud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think...
You should stay in school. Take english writing class. Lots of other girls there. hehehe

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Move on.
You are nothing more than just a friend to her.
There's a reason she doesn't want to be alone with you and it's because she knows that you are interested. You might THINK that she likes you, but nothing in your post has proven that point.

She hasn't gone out with you, probably hasn't counter-offered.
She wants to go out with you as long as there are other people present.
It's taken you 2-3 months to try to get with this girl, that's an automatic friend-zoning.

You had to make your interest pretty clear from the get-go. She has the full control of the situation and now that you are trying to reframe this, it might be more work than it should be. Your test of stroking her cheek says NOTHING. Want a better test? Try to kiss her next time. Then you can REALLY judge whether she is into you or not.

But all this seems like too much effort, too much investment, too much re-framing. You'd be better off just trying to game a new girl.

buzzit

Don Juan
Reaction score
Kailex said:
Move on.
You are nothing more than just a friend to her.
There's a reason she doesn't want to be alone with you and it's because she knows that you are interested. You might THINK that she likes you, but nothing in your post has proven that point.

She hasn't gone out with you, probably hasn't counter-offered.
She wants to go out with you as long as there are other people present.
It's taken you 2-3 months to try to get with this girl, that's an automatic friend-zoning.

You had to make your interest pretty clear from the get-go. She has the full control of the situation and now that you are trying to reframe this, it might be more work than it should be. Your test of stroking her cheek says NOTHING. Want a better test? Try to kiss her next time. Then you can REALLY judge whether she is into you or not.

But all this seems like too much effort, too much investment, too much re-framing. You'd be better off just trying to game a new girl.

yeh i think your right..
and even if she has a hot body or what ever she isnt worth the investment..
time to move on then...

oh and sorry for my bad english:D

DJ Miquelo

Don Juan
Reaction score
wassup buzzit...

looks like you've got a girl on your hands that could well like you but perhaps not as sexually as you might like. If she keeps making excuses for 'not being able' to go out with you or wanting to go out with you WITH FRIENDS then that in my opinion is a red flag.

A while ago i had a similar 'problem' with a girl i knew (that was about 3 years ago though) and it ended up that she wasnt particularly into me.

Anyway, my advice to you is DO NOT FIXATE yourself on this one girl (i made that mistake ages ago) cos if you do u just end up wasting your time. You must talk to other girls with the intent of dating them. If once you ask her again and she says no then NEXT HER!!! Be a man, dont put up with BS from girls looking for attention!!!

peace

buzzit

Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ Miquelo said:
wassup buzzit...

looks like you've got a girl on your hands that could well like you but perhaps not as sexually as you might like. If she keeps making excuses for 'not being able' to go out with you or wanting to go out with you WITH FRIENDS then that in my opinion is a red flag.

A while ago i had a similar 'problem' with a girl i knew (that was about 3 years ago though) and it ended up that she wasnt particularly into me.

Anyway, my advice to you is DO NOT FIXATE yourself on this one girl (i made that mistake ages ago) cos if you do u just end up wasting your time. You must talk to other girls with the intent of dating them. If once you ask her again and she says no then NEXT HER!!! Be a man, dont put up with BS from girls looking for attention!!!

peace
accually thats a pretty nice idea aswell accually..
i also made that mistake of concentrating on one girl
and i still do it a bit daily
but i really learned from passed mistakes..
when i was less experienced with it.. i would be hopelessly in love with her already
and i dont have that right now
i would find it a bummer when i dont have any thing with her
but its her loss in the end hehe

yes. i really made some good progress
i still crash and burn alot
but i see alot more of those small things i would never even consider thinking about since i know this site.
so its going the right direction and im only 18 so i have plenty of time to fool arround, crash and burn and learn more :)

The Experience

Don Juan
Reaction score
buzzit said:
but i think thats BULLSHT because if you really like a person you will try to find contact with him/her anyways..

or am i wrong about this thought?
Nope, guys have to take just about all the initiative.

I wouldn't hold her against the second excuse and ask her one more time, But be exact in what your plan is, if she says no then move on.