"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

OK i know there is a bazillon and one threads about EC but..

christz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 26, 2004
Messages
740
Reaction score
0
But i was curious i noticed this, because i've been out in the feild doing test studys of how people (girls) percive me and i notice when i'm walking through a popular mall with my friend that i get EC from pretty good looking girls HB8's or HB8.5's

is it pretty safe to say that when a girl looks straight into your eyes for more than 2 or 3 seconds to where you "feel" she could burn a hole through your head as you walk past her. that you should approch?

because i've been so tempted but always stop myself short, because of course confidence.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Joined
Oct 15, 2004
Messages
143
Reaction score
1
Age
67
Originally posted by christz


is it pretty safe to say that when a girl looks straight into your eyes for more than 2 or 3 seconds to where you "feel" she could burn a hole through your head as you walk past her. that you should approch?

.
Approach. What do you want em to do to show stronger attraction signals...throw a brick at your low self esteemed head?
 

christz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 26, 2004
Messages
740
Reaction score
0
Re: Re: OK i know there is a bazillon and one threads about EC but..

Originally posted by Metaphysikal_Lover
Approach. What do you want em to do to show stronger attraction signals...throw a brick at your low self esteemed head?
that might help.. with a note tied on it saying "talk to me pu$$y!"

but more so.. does a girl or do people in general HOLD eye contact with people they aren't attracted to. I know i don't but that's just me.
 
Joined
Oct 15, 2004
Messages
143
Reaction score
1
Age
67
Re: Re: Re: OK i know there is a bazillon and one threads about EC but..

Originally posted by christz
that might help.. with a note tied on it saying "talk to me pu$$y!"

but more so.. does a girl or do people in general HOLD eye contact with people they aren't attracted to. I know i don't but that's just me.
Would you hold eye contact with a fat ugly wart faced chick?

This game doesn't take a rocket science degree homie. It's pretty easy to figure out.

A woman if she likes what she sees is going to look at it. Her whole body language will change.

Look up the body language stuff on this site before you ask...lol
 

christz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 26, 2004
Messages
740
Reaction score
0
will do I plan on dropping by that mall after the holiday weekend, where its far less busy, next girl that eyes me like the ones i saw a few days ago, i'll make it a point to say what's up.

and if i get shut down, oh well but i need to abuse so i can get over rejection/dissapointment faster and easier
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top