Ok i feel like a total loser and i dont deserve it

Pathgen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Allright here it goes. Back when i was in high school I had a group of friends that were great. We hung out together and always did ****. Now i moved out to college. Its been a month and i thought i wouldnt have any trouble meeting friends to get social proof.

I never realized how much my social proof in high school helped my game. Now i feel it. I was forced to live off campus and when i go to school my classes feel like their arent enough time to develop friends...

I have asked out a couple of girls and gone out on dates but I really dont have a lot of **** going on im my life and they lost interest. I go to school and come home and occasionally go out on a date. I was thikning about going out to a club the other night (18+, i hate being underaged). To try and meet people. However, i don't :

a) know of any places (im in San Francisco if anybody knows a cool 18+ place =D)
b) I have the problem of needing social proof to make more.

I feel really pathetic about all this. I mean all my life i have had friends around me and my circle just grew from friends of a friend. However, know i can't seem to ****ing make any knew friends its frustrating.

Maybe i should just give it more time but any advice?

Metaphysical

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you dont need friends around you to hold your hand through everything you do in life.

pimps are the loneliest men in the world.

Aragon034

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Metaphysical said:
you dont need friends around you to hold your hand through everything you do in life.

pimps are the loneliest men in the world.
Perchance to dream, of becoming more than a pimp?

Path, try finding organized social groups, a college facebook group or a college _______ team, nowadays they send invites to everybody in groups (depending on the time of year i get between 3-5 a week in 4 different parts of the country), approach and meet people, and work from there.

I do feel you on the 18+ thing though, here in Toronto it's 19 to be completely legal.

i am me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its different feeling, i know. remember the confident feelings that u felt whenever u were around ur friends and try to have this feeling even when youre alone. youll find that u can be much happier in life if u can learn to live independently. youll also appreciate ur friends more whenever u DO get to see em