Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ok honesty the easiest way to get laid if you have trouble in your own city

Thechamp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok honesty the easiest way to get laid if you have trouble in your own city

Step one Down load travel tinder 12.99 australian a month

Step two travel to any destination you want in the world and see if you get any matches in that location, you will be surprised like me I get not matches in my own city in Australia , but if I go to Singapore any asian country Norway finland I get matches.

Step three download what's app

Step four add the girls to what's app

Step five travel to the place you get the most matches and you will have plenty of girls to meet when you arrive , always be carefull and make sure there legit if your traveling to South America Thailand etc , enjoy boys this is even travel in your own country if you get more matches enjoy!

Golden Arms

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thechamp said:
Step two travel to any destination you want in the world and see if you get any matches in that location, you will be surprised like me I get not matches in my own city in Australia , but if I go to Singapore any asian country Norway finland I get matches.
I think that's common no matter where you live. When you travel and use Tinder, you get a lot of matches really fast when you're first thrown into the pool of Tinder users in a new location