Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ok guys, now I'm gonna do a 180 on this girl...

white sox bill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys earlier this month I posted this thread:
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=105121

Well after another no show last PM, time to change things a bit. I want to keep her under "booty call only" material. So I don't want to piss her off. The fact she may be doing someone else is immaterial, (25% chance I figure). Many yrs ago this almost exact situation occured, heres how I handled it with great sucess:

The next time she calls and starts to explain her no showing, immeadiatly cut her off in midsentence--"hey you don"t owe me an explination honey, I had a backup anyway"

Then I went on to tell her that we aren't committed anyway. No big deal. Then after small talk, I brought up the fact that I needed to get laid and real soon, and that, and I quote "Don't take this personally, but if you don't want to, the girl behind you does" Then she acted surprised, insulted. I then told her that I had needs and that she wasn't meeting them. I told her that we can be FB's, and don't either one of us bring back diseases to the other, we will be fine. I even offered to line her up with a friend of mine.(I wasn't series about that last point, it just sounded good).

This girl was flabbergased that I said the above. She patronizingly agreed to it, even though I could hear the fakeness in her voice. I cut the conversation off shortly after that. I didn't hear from her for at least a week, then I get this phone call from her wanting to come over ASAP. After that, she could't get enough of me. But we evenually split.

Although these girls have differnent situations and mindsets, this may work on this one. I'm afraid that if I act hurt or pissed, she'l think she has the upper hand. Remember, the opposite of love isn't hate, its indifference. Being upset is an emotion, which needs to be neutralized when dealing w/this.

What do you guys think? Obviously, I will from now on be out sarging and getting other phone numbers. This one can be my safety net. Did I luck out with the first one I pulled this on?

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you had continued to talk and go out with this girl for the last month since
we last heard anything, and last night she no showed again? Is that correct? How many times has she no showed since we last heard from you?

IMO, you are just wasting your time. It is obvious to me even if you don't want to admit it that you have more feelings for this girl than just being a FB, and this is just your way of trying to turn the tables so to speak and get her more interested. It is also obvious to me that even though she probably enjoys your company and maybe even the sex when you do have it, she just isn't that into you. Otherwise she wouldn't be pulling this crap.

I think you should just cut contact off all together instead of going through all of this drama with a divorced mother of 3. I mean, she just isn't worth it.

ANd your stress level would be majorily cut down if you did that. It's like this-this is a good analogy imo. I'm a daytrader in the stock market. Every once in a while I'll have a postion in a particular stock that is a losing one (in your case her). Sometimes I get stupid and instead of cutting my losses immeaditely (in your case cutting all contact), I hang onto it (in your case thinking about her), and sometimes even average down (keep buying it at a lower price-in your case taking her out and expending effort to see her) thinking I am bettering my position once the stock goes back up (in your case thinking she'll want to see you more). I had a position like that recently with EYII. Pretty soon i was down $10,000 on it or so, but I finally realized that by hanging on and even adding to my position in it, I was losing in the long run by THINKING about it when i could be thinking of other better plays, and also wasting money averaging down on it that could be used on other winning plays. As soon as I sold, even with taking a big loss, I felt alot better and never thought of it again.

Thats what your doing....

you are stressing over this woman
you are wasting time thinking about it
You are wasting money and effort pursuing her when you could be going after chicks that 100% WANT to be with you.

Cut her out of your life, you may think it will hurt, but I can gaurantee when you do, you will feel way better, like a giant weight has been taken off of your shoulders.

white sox bill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess to answer both above ?'s--to prove superiority over her, silly and petty as it seems. Heres the bomb, I wasn't even attracted to her when I first saw her. Then, every time I saw her after that, she repeatly flirted with me until she eventually asked me out. I guess what triggered my attention was that she made it clear she was attracted to me. Without sounding boastfull, I consider myself a solid 2 points minimum above her on the scale.

I think all of us mature DJ'ers have wondered why one minute a woman will beg you to screw her and the next minute she has nothing to do with you. I guess the key is to NOT wonder why.

white sox bill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I won't mince my words--it rather pisses me off that a girl who is clearly LUCKY to have someone of my status, blow me off.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No point in setting up another date. She'll cancel.

Stop calling her. When she calls:

"Sorry, I'm seeing someone else now, so we shouldn't be involved. But you know, I've realized that this new girl means nothing. You're the only one for me. So keep in touch." (Hang up and don't call her back.) :kick:

That'd be funny.

Until then, go to plentyoffish.com, and look for 30 year olds with children. You're sure to find one willing to date you, and she'll be 10 years younger, so you'll be making progress.