Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ok guys, i got it! The infamous final key to success (hot)

AntonioMontana

Don Juan
Reaction score
What kinda guy are you?

- somebody who never get laid/a girl/friends or meet new people?

- somebody who gets often rejected?

- the kind of guy who sits month/years infront of the computer searching for the magic formula, the final key from wich everbody tells you that it doesn´t exist?

- somebody who want to improve his skills in seduction?

- a guy with no power who has nothing to say, who can´t tell his own dog to sit down?
----------------------

I am preparing a very big post with a lot of stuff in it, with very great stuff. Stuff nobody else told you before. but you gotta wait 3 days until its ready to kick it in, my english knowledge isn´t that good but you will understand it! I promise. before i am ready I got only one importantand simple question for you, that i want to know:

With wich instrument to you see through your body/head/mind/soul into the world? Do you know that :)?

I hope i don´t promise you to much, i know there is alot of bull**** and alot of great stuff out there about seduction, but what i learned and tested is enormous, everything is clearer now, its like i had something understand, like a final understanding in an art, something that has been missing to complet the puzzle.

Last edited:

AntonioMontana

Don Juan
Reaction score
thy, i tried it but the outcome is hugahula
i´ll make it with my own english skills.
there are a lot f pictures in it nothing much to read

PANK

Banned
Reaction score
Look foward to it i liked your post about seeing the world through a womans eyes great tip.

simplyme

Don Juan
Reaction score
With wich instrument to you see through your body/head/mind/soul into the world? Do you know that :)?
Is this gonna be about NLP thought representation systems and eye access cues???

AntonioMontana

Don Juan
Reaction score
nope

haha eye access cues are poor, i try them and i try alot of thing about seduction, nlp based stuff like SS, the myster method, jugglers system, i have read how to succeed with woman, without embarrasment, the art of seduction, books from wayne ross, seduction science, tony robbins, psychic seduction, almost every book available about this, but one thing is no where, i don´t find in any book i have read about personality, hypnosis, seduction, influence, and so on, and i am goin to tell ya what it is, the most important thing! not pook, not giovanni casanova, not ross jeffries can tell you this! i know they know what it is, but somehow nobody mention it.

Matt Rogers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am guessing it is probably either sensory accuity or visualisation he is talking about.

Antonio you have really created some suspense here. I cannot wait to hear what you have to say.

AntonioMontana

Don Juan
Reaction score
hm

its not finished right now , it took my some time cause i am bussy, too much work at my restaurant.
nope its not about visualisation or hypnosis, its someting never mentioned by anyone not ross jeffires not JD fuentes not mike pilinski not pook, sexpdx or giovanni casanova nobody had ever talked about

King Rat

Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF? Say it...or don't post!

Hoy, do us a favor and don't advertise all over the place until you have something to show!
I've been putting up with faked-up jerks all day trying to blow smoke up my a** and now to run into it here...:mad: You're just wasting my time.

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its not finished right now , it took my some time cause i am bussy
...so waste our time...we'll read anything you post G.

For real, my new philosophy is not half-stepping...

It's like pie in the sky. Post when you have something. I read a minute here and it's like, who cares.

SLIKKER_THAN_AVG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The "infamous" final key to success huh? maybe the key to success is to be able to recognize when someone is full of sh*t, which i think you are.

So heres some infamous advice for when you decide to post a breakthrough topic without actually posting it...Dont.

tweeder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Man you've put some real pressure on yourself. You're advertsing a cure all answer to women. And I'm afraid it doesn't exist. Then again perhaps I've overlooked the one major way to improve your chances with women. You probably would have been better off not advertisng it. Now if it falls through you're going to get your balls busted right and left by everone on here. :) That being said, I hope you prove me wrong. :D

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am preparing a very big post with a lot of stuff in it, with very great stuff. Stuff nobody else told you before. but you gotta wait 3 days until its ready to kick it in
On the edge of my seat - stupid.

good luck, i hope you don't have to change your name after this.

AntonioMontana

Don Juan
Reaction score
stupid

stupid

Thats rieally stupid and childish!
I post to ask you if you know with wich tool you are looking through the world?
thats because i post, only to know if you know already what i am going to say or not
So, with wich tool do you see through the world?

And there is SOMETHING that nobody mention, and its not the final key to woman or men, it is the final key to yourself, to know who you are and what the hell you are making in this world.
im not tellin ya about the path, i am going to tell you how to walk it.

thats stupid:

- The "infamous" final key to success huh? maybe the key to success is to be able to recognize when someone is full of sh*t, which i think you are.

So heres some infamous advice for when you decide to post a breakthrough topic without actually posting it...Dont.

- WTF? Say it...or don't post!

Hoy, do us a favor and don't advertise all over the place until you have something to show!
I've been p

Atratus

Don Juan
Reaction score
He's not advertising

He's asking a question.

Atratus

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know what the tool is. I'm in doubt.

It's not the eye or the skin or the mouth. It's all of them at the same time. But then again, they're connected, so i could say my sensory-nerve system or somesuch is my tool.

My tool/tools. Tools for whom? Me.

What is I?

The nerves? The brain? The body and the brain and the mind? Just the sensory-nerve system plus the brain, but not the muscle and bones? Or maybe it's something else, like the Soul! Who knows?

I'd like to know why you are asking this question and if wether with your infamous key you can tell me what my tool is... and where i can find it...