Ok... Got the name but..

IM0001

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is this ohh HB9 or so i walk past every tue and thur after my first class at school (i walk to my car she coming from hers) anyway The otherday I just walked up to her and asked her name. She smiled and told me and i replied and shook her hand. I can tell she is sorta in a rush to get to class like I am every day. Anyway next time i saw her i was walking up as she was kinda fighting getting into a lite jacket, I said HI "hername" and she replied with hi but ehh she again seamed to be in a rush like always and while she was still trying to get that hand into that jacket didnt slow down much..

Anyway next day aproaches and im not sure what to do here. I want to get her number so i can setup a time and date to just grab lunch/coffee between one of her classes or whatnot but not sure what to say on such a rushed occasion. Any tips?

Its hard at this college to find a single gal but eh i keep trying untill i get out of there and head to my 4year. Untill then im keeping at it especially since its warming up, their outer skins are thinning ;) and I have a private ski lake we can cool off at...

DrSoSuave

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by IM0001

Anyway next day aproaches and im not sure what to do here. I want to get her number so i can setup a time and date to just grab lunch/coffee between one of her classes or whatnot but not sure what to say on such a rushed occasion.

Do it. Just ask. What more do you want?

RoeCyris

Don Juan
Reaction score
i would avoid something like asking her out and making plans right then and there. try just getting the number that way you can call her later.

how about something along the lines of "hi ____, we met the other day.... look im kind of in a hurry but i would love to make time to sit down and grab a coffee with you. Can i have ur number?"

and make sure you ask what would be a good time to call her. do that just to avoid calling her while she is in class or at work or something. leaving messages is always death on the first call.

EDIT: i did not see that you had said this:
"and I have a private ski lake we can cool off at..."

invite her there for some hot chocolate and some stress releif b/c all girls are fairly stressed at collage, even 2 year schools.

IM0001

Don Juan
Reaction score
yep.

We shall see. She does seam in more of a hurry than I though ( im just going to the gym for a part of my 4hr break) so I have to make it short, to the point, but friendly enouth that she wont start parking on the other side of the school lol. I guess Ill keep you guys posted on how this goes. I also shall ask some others on my way around campus just need to get in the mode. She though caught my eye with her beautiful eyes.

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All you have so far is a 'Hi' and a handshake. You're going to get rejected asking her out after even a little small talk .. she doesn't know you at all, and you still don't know if she is attracted to you or interested.

Try to find something in common first and go from there.

IM0001

Don Juan
Reaction score
ya

She has a Hi, a name, and a how are you... ya it to me also seams a tad limited. Im gona try to ask what class you are heading to and ask her what else she is taking and what time/days. Then ill probably spring for the number.. sound aight?

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No .. i wouldn't ask for the number that quickly. If you are going to be seeing her somewhat frequently, wait a bit.

If there is an attraction, you'll want her to feel comfortable with you first .. asking what class she is going to is good .. get to know her a bit and in a geniune context. If you're wondering anything about her then ask her.

If the attraction is mutual, then after getting to know her a bit then ask her to lunch - go to lunch and then get her number if it get good vibes.

This way you don't risk coming off as a desparate lovesick puppy, but really want to get knowing her in a 'manly' way.

IM0001

Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm

ya.... The only problem is with my luck like all gals at this school she is probably carrying a full load and 3 jobs lol. Oh well, i wont know untill i ask her.

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
Re: hmm

Originally posted by IM0001
ya.... The only problem is with my luck like all gals at this school she is probably carrying a full load and 3 jobs lol. Oh well, i wont know untill i ask her.
There are at least 1 million different possiblities that could be her life so dont worry abou that.

What I would do is simply go up to her and make small talk for a minute or so then say "Listen I would love to get together some time and get to know you." If she agrees then I would get her number, and call and make plans.