Hey guys. So I met this chick over the net not long ago and we've been emailing back and forth basically every day. Everything was going great and last night I wrote her an email that was pretty sarcastic and just picked on her like I had in the previous emails you know... - however you can't exactly read sarcasm all the time in an email you know what I'm saying.. anyway, things turned sour and she took it in ALL the wrong ways. I just pick on her a lot and it had been fine in the other emails she always had a positive and funny/smartassy response which is good. Anyway, please read up her response and let me know how you guys feel I should respond.
THANK YOU
Here's what she wrote:
Hey hun....
I dunno why u have to be so mean replying to my messages....God man! geez guys these days---always complaining among the smallest things----lol......
But u seem to be VERY silly--to a point were it'll get to annoying later. I mean can we carry a convo w/out u criticizing everything I say. And yes i was a super baby-why is that hard to believe. COme on genius---u shouldve been able to answer that all by urself--i didnt have to put in a way were it explained every detail of ME comin to America. so u kno that i was wit my family. Or do u have to be such a smartass and say something about it....its ok i still luv u....
FYI-as an undecided student, it means that i take all general classes that every1 takes until i figure out my major. im still a undergrad---and every undergrad student takes general courses and then they take all their major classes—or if they already kno their major then they can take some of their major classes along wit the general courses. I dunno why I should explain this to u---I mean u’ll jus say something retard about it anyways. I mean geez—not every1 knos what they want to do when they get to college and u don’t have to be so critical about it either.
And FYI once mor- I was able to get the scholarship if I went to that skool---I was guaranteed that scholarship when I was in the 11th grade---and even if I didn’t get the scholarship and my parents let me go, I still would’ve done fine w/out the scholarship. Once again no need to explain…lol… u kno, u seemed to be such a sweet guy in the beginning—I dunno whether that was jus an act or what---j/k….ur still a sweet guy jus a little too silly—but that’s fine to…lol….
And if u weren’t soo mean and critical, mayb I could’ve thought about pickin u up. But even after being that---u label me as a dirty Iraqi? Umm ok… I dunno what way to take that---but i wont take that in a bad way—lol—ill jus leave it at that. You’ll probably be in Detroit by the time u get this so jus wanted 2 welcome u back… Hope u had a great time in Florida!!!!!! Ok silly---ill await for my next grammar lesson---don’t be so late wit it sir, I mean u don’t wanna disappoint ur student….lol… TTUL
Byeeeeeeeee………..
=================
just a little note here - the dirty iraqui comment was meant in a "dirty dirty girrrl" kind of manner not in a literal manner. I don't want to upset anyone here lol
Guys help me out this was a cold bucket of water lol
THANK YOU
Here's what she wrote:
Hey hun....
I dunno why u have to be so mean replying to my messages....God man! geez guys these days---always complaining among the smallest things----lol......
But u seem to be VERY silly--to a point were it'll get to annoying later. I mean can we carry a convo w/out u criticizing everything I say. And yes i was a super baby-why is that hard to believe. COme on genius---u shouldve been able to answer that all by urself--i didnt have to put in a way were it explained every detail of ME comin to America. so u kno that i was wit my family. Or do u have to be such a smartass and say something about it....its ok i still luv u....
FYI-as an undecided student, it means that i take all general classes that every1 takes until i figure out my major. im still a undergrad---and every undergrad student takes general courses and then they take all their major classes—or if they already kno their major then they can take some of their major classes along wit the general courses. I dunno why I should explain this to u---I mean u’ll jus say something retard about it anyways. I mean geez—not every1 knos what they want to do when they get to college and u don’t have to be so critical about it either.
And FYI once mor- I was able to get the scholarship if I went to that skool---I was guaranteed that scholarship when I was in the 11th grade---and even if I didn’t get the scholarship and my parents let me go, I still would’ve done fine w/out the scholarship. Once again no need to explain…lol… u kno, u seemed to be such a sweet guy in the beginning—I dunno whether that was jus an act or what---j/k….ur still a sweet guy jus a little too silly—but that’s fine to…lol….
And if u weren’t soo mean and critical, mayb I could’ve thought about pickin u up. But even after being that---u label me as a dirty Iraqi? Umm ok… I dunno what way to take that---but i wont take that in a bad way—lol—ill jus leave it at that. You’ll probably be in Detroit by the time u get this so jus wanted 2 welcome u back… Hope u had a great time in Florida!!!!!! Ok silly---ill await for my next grammar lesson---don’t be so late wit it sir, I mean u don’t wanna disappoint ur student….lol… TTUL
Byeeeeeeeee………..
=================
just a little note here - the dirty iraqui comment was meant in a "dirty dirty girrrl" kind of manner not in a literal manner. I don't want to upset anyone here lol
Guys help me out this was a cold bucket of water lol