ok, dont do THIS! ( help me ive gone too far )

lilprincess_16

Don Juan
Reaction score
im just here to watch the bunch of you guys discuss topics about women and then watch u fail...

hey im not the nerd sitting around a computer all day asking other people for advice because im a ****less guy who has no guts...

wat? 95% r on this stupid website every hour of the day, its apparent why you ask the same questions and still get no women...hahaha

well i only wanted to help but apparently ur hopeless as u jack off to air brushed models...

have a good life, apparently u'll have no women in it...yea i noticed there were no other girls here, i thought that it was just one of those websites w/ a bunch of morons hanging on its every word...lmao...i guess i was right...

good thing im not one will tons of posts, plus this website is terrible w/ all the perverts on it, but thats just desperate guys for ya eh? what morons...

have a good life...if u ever get one

Blade_cutter

Reaction score
Originally posted by lilprincess_16
im just here to watch the bunch of you guys discuss topics about women and then watch u fail...

hey im not the nerd sitting around a computer all day asking other people for advice because im a ****less guy who has no guts...

wat? 95% r on this stupid website every hour of the day, its apparent why you ask the same questions and still get no women...hahaha

well i only wanted to help but apparently ur hopeless as u jack off to air brushed models...

have a good life, apparently u'll have no women in it...yea i noticed there were no other girls here, i thought that it was just one of those websites w/ a bunch of morons hanging on its every word...lmao...i guess i was right...

good thing im not one will tons of posts, plus this website is terrible w/ all the perverts on it, but thats just desperate guys for ya eh? what morons...

I am a little offended but she does have a point, after I have read some of your posts I realized that there are a lot of people on this board that repeat and also people who are on most of the day. Don't you have jobs? And also if you guys keep scaring all the woman away from the board because you guys are a bunch of *******s then no wonder the guy give the same WRONG advice. I think she has a point. Maybe it is just me but you do not speak for me. I can speak for myself thank you.

semag

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You want some advice lil_princess?? Go read posts by tamales and VeryBadGirl... they agree with most of the stuff said here, and I really don't think you have enough years under your belt to be making any statements like the ones you're making.

After all, you're not even an adult, you're only a kid....

DJMaC23

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lil_Princess...what a conceited clown haha..oh yea, don't even try that "on the board 24/7" bullish with me

Ronny_Neumonic II

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

yay! glad we cleared that up. byeeeeee

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ronny_Neumonic II
hmmmmmmm she just edited her post :rolleyes:

anyways, we know that smooth doesn't speak for EVERY single male with what he is saying in this thread, but he IS speaking for every member of this FORUM.

Can't you see there is no other women on this board? why? Cause they aren't wanted. Get the hint
Thanks for backing me up, chill.

www.girlproblems.com

No your a boobless female giving advice, you are todays winner. Whats your prize? A vagina!

I'd imagine now is when I say "I get more women then you ever will" but I don't feel that'll work :D . Read some of the sh!t I've written, I'd love to hear your opinion :rolleyes: .

You only wanted to help, I make no argument there. Is your help incorrect? Yes. I didn't insult you, I made you aware that women are incapable of helping the DJ Method. You are blind to your own actions, as we are to ourselves. This place will open your eyes if you stick around for awhile, but I think you are as narrow minded as a donkey with horseblinders on.

I will have a great life, apparently a much better one then yourself. I pitty you for the fact that you cannot even begin to comprehend what we are inspired to do. I hope you know your gender views you as a failure :( .

You posted 40 something posts in one day. Shut the hell up.

No one here's a pervert, except maybe you. I mean hell, you DID flirt with a guy on the internet. Who's the loser now?

If having a life includes you, I think I'll stay in my hole of beautiful women, friends, good times and sex. Enjoy your stay in ****opia.

tamales

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, it's the real tamales.. not tamale and please no one think that that poser was me. I am no longer posting on here like I had. I have moved on (trying and working like a dog!) and thank you all for the input and well exchange of ideas....I thought I would check in today as I got a lot of pm's.. And well, I missed some of ya:) And hey, I just couldn't resist this one..

"lil princess" :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: X100.

A word of advice. Why bother going to a man's board like this if you seem to know it all>>>> Yes, we are not welcome but those who are are smart enough to show some respect as any specific related gender site would. Why I am not welcome by all.. I was by a few and learned a lot. And the stuff I learned was matched by years and i mean years of experience. Eek I am old!

But miss princess, if you get pleasure in seeing people fail, you are a very very troubled person. I truly feel sorry for you. Most likely, you have had been recently DJ'd or really hurt in the past and think you know it all. Trust me you don't. No one does. At least not me. Next time you log onto a site like this show some respect and back up your know how. JMO.

And oh yeah your bon bons on Sat. night would go great with milk. If you care to learn anything, read here.. Don't insult. And if not, what was your point in the first place.

Looks like lil princess will be kissing a lot of frogs using her approach. JMO. Hey, I wish you the very best but you give the woman on here who have actually tried to listen and contribute real advice a bad rap. No, we aren't welcome. Part of the reason I just left. Plus, I just.. well. nevermind on that.. but whatever...

But remember, what you send out comes back to you tenfold. If you give out love and try to be nice it comes back to you. But being mean and nasty is just plain ugly. And usually, it is because your just projecting your own inner pain.. When I have done this it has usually been the case.

But as far as this board.. what was your point.. think again and go find a place where you are open to learning and your advice can be appreciated.

Tamales
:D