Week #1 Report
Hello my fellow Don Juans! . Ojete reporting here.
One week later, i've finalized my first boot camp mission successfully and happy

. I didn't have much time during the week to post the updates but i'm doing now the review of the whole week.
Overall: 40 eye contacts during the first hour of visual exercise and 47 ec during the second hour, which i did today, plus some other eye contacts i got during the week. Making a total of +87 Eye Contacts i made. 10 hellos's done the rest of the week and 42 hello's today

for a total of 52 hello's + some quick approaches and convo's

.
I didn't have much time to do the exercises because of study, however i organized my time to finish them today no matter the circunstances.
Week overview:
Friday night.
Went out with some friends and girls i didn't know before. The knew some buddies of mine. Went to a disco and practiced some EC with girls around but i wasn't counting them because i din't take it as the hour of exercise, i made around 10 eye contacts that day. Talked with HB 8.5 who had a very high bith shield and acted cold. Some guy was acting very arrogant and though he was the center of attention, i was getting upset about it and then he made some joke about the way i was serving my beer, i got mad and told him 'i serve the beer whatever the way i like', he noticed it and said 'ok, as you want' and didn't bother me for the rest of the night. Then we went to play some pool and HB 8.5 was still cold, she though she was a 10. Even a girl friend of mine told me in my ear 'wow that girl thinks she's so hot and acts so fake'. I saw another friend of mine whom i liked 1 year ago and seemed bored, i started C&F with her and she started kinoing me and when i would hit the ball she played with me and laughed. I kept C&F accusing her trying to interpret everything as sexual and she laughed "noo" lol, maybe IOI's from her? well i don't care, i had a good time. Later i felt more relaxed and started making some jokes during the game, and HB 8.5 seemed to be enjoying it and making some comments, but we never talked one to one. I came back to home early.
Saturday: Went to the movies with gf and 6 girl friends of her. Something strange happened, there was one of them whom i have not met before and during the walkin in the mall i was making some contact with people and she would look at me and smile.

. Before the movie we were eating and i caught her looking at me 3 times! Then she would laugh at every comment i made, even if i didn't talk much. I greet a friend of mine who was some tables next to us, i stand up and went directly to the table without telling the girls and they were all looking. My friend was like nervous and he dropped a cel phone of some girl and apologized to her 3 times while trying to fix it, i just laughed and said 'see ya around'. The went to the movies and talked with the girls, just listening to them and getting confortable around many girls. I didn't C&F much that day, i was more relaxed and listening.
Sunday: at home, studying and reading some posts quickly.
Monday through wednesday: I was very busy with some group works i had to do. I did some eye contacts around my apartment in the street and said hi to some older people. I still didn't feel very motivated to walk to girls. However, got very accomodated with making eye contact with whatever people i found. I feel it is way more natural now. Started practicing smiling and i got better responses, people would smile back, no one refused.
Today, last day: I realized i still had a lot to do, so i decided to finish the hour of eye contact exercise and 40 hello's i still needed to finish the boot camp. I came early to my campus and after 2 and a half hours i ended with 52 hello's and 47 eye contacts for a total of 87+ eye contacts with strangers made during the week. I got 2 extra hello's because i said to myself that the last hello had to be with some girl i liked so the #52 hello was with a HB8 with nice eyes and hair i liked, and she smiled at me first!

This was a great way to end the boot camp.
I approached 3 groups of girls asking for directions. I was confortable, i just fluffed a little with them and then just left, because the idea was to say hello. I found it was more confortable for me to say hello and then start some convo, than saying just hello. I approached some older people to ask them about what they were doing, they were very friendly and open to talk to me. 4 persons didn't answer my hello's. The first one was some guy that was passing fast, so i think he didn't hear it well, however i just though 'well i don't care' and the next 3 hellos without response didn't hurt. It gave me confidence to try with more people. The first persons were older people and old women, but as i got more confortable i started approaching girls. I approached one who was getting out of a class and asked her about some person i knew from there. Then i ejected. They would smile. The worst responses i got were no replies.
Conclusions of my first week of boot camp:
- Most of the people are not trying to make eye contact, they just walk looking at the floor like zombies and worried. So i don't have to worry if they don't hold the contact if i look at them, because they have many things going in their heads or they don't feel confident.
- Many girls are always trying to get eye contact with you when you walk but you don't realize some times, many of them find the way one looks at them very important. Smile is powerful. Some girls smile first to say "hey approach me".
- Older people like to be greeted and asked about what they are doing, or directions, whatever, they are very nice to younger people, unless they are very hurried or worried.
- Most of the people who didn't answer my contacts or hellos were men, obviously, so i don't care. Girls, no matter their looks, alweays seemed more responsive to eye contact. Maybe women are more specialized in looking at the eyes than men, i find most men out there are very afraid of stare at women's eyes. If they just found out women are waiting to make eye contact!! It is like the first symbolic hello to them
- During the time i felt more and more confident, like if i could approach any girl and start some short talk. I failed to approach girls when i looked at them and though about what i would say. When i just went to them and asked the first thing that would come out of my mind, i felt more confortable because it seemed like if it was natural, for example: asking for a direction.
- The worst thing that could happen when saying hello to a stranger is a no-response back!! and guess what... i don't care it just gives me more confidence.
I'm ready for the next week. It's late now so when i get home i will read the second week assignments.
Any comments / critiques / suggestions ?? THANK YOU
