Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Oh you earned some points there"

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I was just with a girl for a third or fourth date. We knew each other for years.

Anyways, I can tell that she really wants to have me all to herself. So I just looked at her and said convo time:

Me: "Oh you have to earn so many points to be my new girlfriend" ;)
Her: "How many do I have to earn?"
Me: "Ummm... I don't know. How about 200."
Her: "Sweet, how many do I got right now?"
Me: "40 points"
Her: "Well, i guess I gotta start catching up."

She started doing th e nicest things for me and say "Did I earn some points there?"

I will also randomly be a pr!ck and just take points away randomly :p and look at her like this :nono: and say "You gotta earn back those points now." Plus if you do something really stupid like *cough cough* "spill water on them on accident" *cough cough* you can give them points to make up for it.

It's a lot of fun to do because the girls that are really interested try to earn points like crazy and do a bunch of "nice" things for you like buy you drinks to take advantage of you :p or buy you dinner or "rape" you. :up:

- comic_relief

S.Y.L

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I swear I've done this to chicks before without even realizing it.

King Turi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I see how this would confirm their interest in you.

It's basically the same as asking them if they want some of your ****.

Hughman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
S.Y.L said:
I swear I've done this to chicks before without even realizing it.
Exactly. I think my phrase I've used on occasion is 'brownie points'.

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a lot of fun to do this, Ive been doing it for awhile and have never had a bad experience with it. The important thing is to never let her have all the points. And yes, you can take away points when she acts up, it's only going to make her work harder to make them up.

Deniska

Don Juan
Reaction score
Another thing you can do, is make a sh1t list for a girl. If she does something really bad, then you put her on a sh1t list every time. Then she has to work twice as hard to be off the shi1t list. Works like a charm every time.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I turned my new girl from a prissy little girl to a person that likes to do manual labor (lawn mowing and she did it for free while I got paid) :) by doing the points game.

Now that is a date, where I earn money and she shows interest :) btw the skinny dipping afterwards was AMAZING ;)

- comic_relief

Desert Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah this is a golden tip bro.

I used it to train my dog. Points = treats if he does what I say. If not, well they gotta starve.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LinkinParkROX said:
Yeah I tried this... the ***** said "I don't really care. :)"
She may just be the exception to the rule or didn't like you that much. I have used this with monumental success. :up:

The update on the girl that I am getting with has shown continued happiness with the points game. She keeps doing nice things for me and saying "is that points worthy?" :crackup:

- comic_relief

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
at one point it does get old, so you may have to think of other games that reward/punish her. nonetheless, its still always fun to do.

Phenomenal One

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sandow said:
at one point it does get old, so you may have to think of other games that reward/punish her. nonetheless, its still always fun to do.
i think the reward/punishment system should be used in everyday life.

not giving points but rewarding ppl for good behavior than punishing them for bad behavior.