Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Oh My

Hooligan Harry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SCIENTISTS have found that the pleasure women get from making love is directly linked to the size of their partner's bank balance.

They found that the wealthier a man is, the more frequently his partner has orgasms.

“Women’s orgasm frequency increases with the income of their partner,” said Dr Thomas Pollet, the Newcastle University psychologist behind the research.

He believes the phenomenon is an “evolutionary adaptation” that is hard-wired into women, driving them to select men on the basis of their perceived quality.

The study is certain to prove controversial, suggesting that women are inherently programmed to be gold-diggers.

However, it fits into a wider body of research known as evolutionary psychology which suggests that both men and women are genetically predisposed to ruthlessly exploit each other to achieve the best chances of survival for their genes.

The female orgasm is the focus of much research because it appears to have no reproductive purpose. Women can become pregnant whatever their pleasure levels.

Pollet, and Professor Daniel Nettle, his co-author, believed, however, that the female orgasm is an evolutionary adaptation that drives women to choose and retain high-quality partners.

He and Nettle tested that idea using data gathered in one of the world’s biggest lifestyle studies. The Chinese Health and Family Life Survey targeted 5,000 people across China for in-depth interviews about their personal lives, including questions about their sex lives, income and other factors. Among these were 1,534 women with male partners whose data was the basis for the study.

They found that 121 of these women always had orgasms during sex, while 408 more had them “often”. Another 762 “sometimes” orgasmed while 243 had them rarely or never. Such figures are similar to those for western countries.

There were of course, several factors involved in such differences but, said Pollet, money was one of the main ones.

He said: “Increasing partner income had a highly positive effect on women’s self-reported frequency of orgasm. More desirable mates cause women to experience more orgasms.”

This is not an effect limited to Chinese women. Previous research in Germany and America has looked at attributes such as body symmetry and attractiveness, finding that these are also linked with orgasm frequency. Money, however, seems even more important.

David Buss, professor of psychology at the University of Texas, Austin, who raised this question in his book The Evolution of Desire believes female orgasms have several possible purposes.

“They could promote emotional bonding with a high-quality male or they could serve as a signal that women are highly sexually satisfied, and hence unlikely to seek sex with other men,” he said. “What those orgasms are saying is ‘I'm extremely loyal, so you should invest in me and my children’."
http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,25197,24928267-601,00.html

Makes you wonder if women are more faithful when they latch onto a man with more wealth. Cant help but think more orgasms = fidelity on a womans part.

TheLadiesMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dunno about all that, but it's interesting.
I do know that I work a little 'harder' under the sheets, when I know she's got more money.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally think that this study may be a little off. But it shows something fundamental, but they are attributing it solely to personal finances, and that is not entirely correct.

I dont believe it is only related to amount of income.

I believe it is the amount of SAFETY and SECURITY a Man offers his woman.

When she feels safe and secure, she is more likely to be relaxed and feel good about her circumstances, and especially important for women, secure in her future with her relationship.

When she is that comfortable and relaxed she is much more likely to have less stress, tension, and anxiety affecting her, thus she is much more receptive and way more RESPONSIVE sexually.

Thus, much more frequent orgasms and way less diffculty in achieving them.

Not having orgasms usually means there is a blockage of some kind.
Tension, stress, anxiety, worries, not trusting her partner are all mental and emotional blocks in her which will translate into her body.
Thus, making it more difficult to achieve orgasm.

So what this study should represent to men is HOW MUCH women value Safety, Security, and Trust in their partner to assure their safety and security.

If a man can offer that stability, and safety and security, she is much more likely to relax with him, and much more able to be freeer sexually.

TheLadiesMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interceptor said:
I personally think that this study may be a little off. But it shows something fundamental, but they are attributing it solely to personal finances, and that is not entirely correct.

When she feels safe and secure, she is more likely to be relaxed and feel good about her circumstances, and especially important for women, secure in her future with her relationship.

When she is that comfortable and relaxed she is much more likely to have less stress, tension, and anxiety affecting her, thus she is much more receptive and way more RESPONSIVE sexually.

Thus, much more frequent orgasms and way less diffculty in achieving them.

Not having orgasms usually means there is a blockage of some kind.
Tension, stress, anxiety, worries, not trusting her partner are all mental and emotional blocks in her which will translate into her body.
Thus, making it more difficult to achieve orgasm.

So what this study should represent to men is HOW MUCH women value Safety, Security, and Trust in their partner to assure their safety and security.

If a man can offer that stability, and safety and security, she is much more likely to relax with him, and much more able to be freeer sexually.
..and Bingo was his name.... O.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Interceptor said:

Interceptor, the study didn't say money was the only factor, only it was found to be a main factor. I think you overlooked this part of the study:

There were of course, several factors involved in such differences but, said Pollet, money was one of the main ones.

He said: “Increasing partner income had a highly positive effect on women’s self-reported frequency of orgasm. More desirable mates cause women to experience more orgasms.”

This is not an effect limited to Chinese women. Previous research in Germany and America has looked at attributes such as body symmetry and attractiveness, finding that these are also linked with orgasm frequency. Money, however, seems even more important.
Interceptor said:

As far as your point above, you seem to be arguing that wealth isn't the direct causation but the effect, and the real causation is security for the woman, which is essentially what the study author was concluding anyway:

He believes the phenomenon is an “evolutionary adaptation” that is hard-wired into women, driving them to select men on the basis of their perceived quality.

Pollet, and Professor Daniel Nettle, his co-author, believed, however, that the female orgasm is an evolutionary adaptation that drives women to choose and retain high-quality partners.
You seem to be saying that men could get women to feel security (the causation) to be more sexually responsive just the same without wealth. But if that was the case then there wouldn't be a strong link to wealth and increased female orgasms. So you are either saying the same thing this study did (that wealth causes a woman to feel secure and wealthy people tend to have other qualities going for them) or you're saying that wealth doesn't matter, yet you have no research to back it up. I think this study was one of the few that seemed pretty valid and didn't make reaching conclusions.

Luthor Rex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interceptor said:

Remember that this is a news report about a study, and not the study itself. Very often the press does a poor job of telling us what was actually found.

That being said I think you hit on something important. I could have millions in the bank, but if I live in a dirty old shack and ride a bicycle everywhere the women won't know. So having wealth isn't enough: you must display it too.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interceptor said:

:)

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Having lots of money gives orgasms? Wow. I can remember when all you got from a bank was a free toaster.

Hooligan Harry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dave Chapelle said:

A mans test is a woman, a womans test is material. If a man could **** in a cardboard box, he wouldnt ever buy a house.