"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

oh my lord

plafler

New Member
Joined
Jun 5, 2004
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
I've known this girl for over a year now. When I first met her, she was like an angel in a black dress. Fun, playful, cute, nice body and had a way with words. We flirted like crazy. Didn't do anything about it. She has lots of 'cool' guy friends but I was shocked to find out that her date/bf looked like a hippie (with long hair) LoL
ANyway, let's hear your guys' experiences with girls who just blew you away.
 
Last edited:

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

dig it

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 11, 2004
Messages
178
Reaction score
0
Location
Australia
When i was 17 girls blew my mind

Now i am no longer blown away.

I have been with enough girls to know that a girl is just a girl now, some better suited to me than others.

You should have done something about that one. Thats probably why she is blowing your mind.

I see it as, us guys create it in our minds that these girls are some kind of goddess. Well, she eats shi!ts and breathes just like you and me.

Next time you speak with her, know that she bruhes her teeth, agonisingly goes over her appearance day by day and probably whinges and nags a lot. Maybe thats not exactly her, but its probably very close! :)

I can be blown away as in very impressed, but you will never see me drooling and thanking my lucky stars.

I am the catch. I have a life, and she is just another facet of it. Thats how i see things. And it works, because in it i matter most, therefore i can give more quality to people.

You have much to learn, young one. She's not made of porcelain. And then again, she's not made of steel either. She's just a girl
 

dig it

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 11, 2004
Messages
178
Reaction score
0
Location
Australia
Oh yeh, and the hippie boyfriend is probably just a sap she settled for.

Imagine if you came along, teasing, bold, a man, confident, looked very groomed, well mannered, determined, fun, humourous, and supportive, knew what to do and when and how, and i reckon you could turn this girl you've known for a year into your squeeze - if you knew how to act.

You'll get there. (I may have you wrong, too, just that your post says AFC, average f`ing chump to me)
 

plafler

New Member
Joined
Jun 5, 2004
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Well I thought she was great but when I said she blew me away, I meant who she was, not my feelings for her. I never thought that she'd go for a hippie...well in fairness, he wasn't a hippie. He seems like a really nice guy with long hair lol. Anyway, the point is that I was wondering if any of you guys came across a girl that surprises you over and over because of who she was and when you thought you had her figured out, she reveals her another side and manages to surprise you again.
 

Pro

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 28, 2001
Messages
707
Reaction score
1
There is this girl blowing up my spot my right now and shes the first one in a long time and its a little freaky. I couldn't even talk to her when I saw her.

So fast forward 2 weeks and I am at the bar (this was last night actually) and I see her, but I am up on the patio so I immediately rush down stairs to talk to her because I realized it's nothing and she wasn't to be found.

Now I am freaking! I looked everywhere. I NEED TO TALK TO THIS GIRL!!!!

This is why you need to take advantage of the first situation you are in with a chick you diggin on. IT'S VERY IMPORTANT!
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

dig it

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 11, 2004
Messages
178
Reaction score
0
Location
Australia
In that case Plafler yes its happened.

Its good when that happens, its always refreshing and exciting and something worth having
 
Top