oh my lord

plafler

Reaction score
I've known this girl for over a year now. When I first met her, she was like an angel in a black dress. Fun, playful, cute, nice body and had a way with words. We flirted like crazy. Didn't do anything about it. She has lots of 'cool' guy friends but I was shocked to find out that her date/bf looked like a hippie (with long hair) LoL
ANyway, let's hear your guys' experiences with girls who just blew you away.

Last edited:

dig it

Don Juan
Reaction score
When i was 17 girls blew my mind

Now i am no longer blown away.

I have been with enough girls to know that a girl is just a girl now, some better suited to me than others.

You should have done something about that one. Thats probably why she is blowing your mind.

I see it as, us guys create it in our minds that these girls are some kind of goddess. Well, she eats shi!ts and breathes just like you and me.

Next time you speak with her, know that she bruhes her teeth, agonisingly goes over her appearance day by day and probably whinges and nags a lot. Maybe thats not exactly her, but its probably very close! :)

I can be blown away as in very impressed, but you will never see me drooling and thanking my lucky stars.

I am the catch. I have a life, and she is just another facet of it. Thats how i see things. And it works, because in it i matter most, therefore i can give more quality to people.

You have much to learn, young one. She's not made of porcelain. And then again, she's not made of steel either. She's just a girl

dig it

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yeh, and the hippie boyfriend is probably just a sap she settled for.

Imagine if you came along, teasing, bold, a man, confident, looked very groomed, well mannered, determined, fun, humourous, and supportive, knew what to do and when and how, and i reckon you could turn this girl you've known for a year into your squeeze - if you knew how to act.

You'll get there. (I may have you wrong, too, just that your post says AFC, average f`ing chump to me)

plafler

Reaction score
Well I thought she was great but when I said she blew me away, I meant who she was, not my feelings for her. I never thought that she'd go for a hippie...well in fairness, he wasn't a hippie. He seems like a really nice guy with long hair lol. Anyway, the point is that I was wondering if any of you guys came across a girl that surprises you over and over because of who she was and when you thought you had her figured out, she reveals her another side and manages to surprise you again.

Pro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is this girl blowing up my spot my right now and shes the first one in a long time and its a little freaky. I couldn't even talk to her when I saw her.

So fast forward 2 weeks and I am at the bar (this was last night actually) and I see her, but I am up on the patio so I immediately rush down stairs to talk to her because I realized it's nothing and she wasn't to be found.

Now I am freaking! I looked everywhere. I NEED TO TALK TO THIS GIRL!!!!

This is why you need to take advantage of the first situation you are in with a chick you diggin on. IT'S VERY IMPORTANT!

dig it

Don Juan
Reaction score
In that case Plafler yes its happened.

Its good when that happens, its always refreshing and exciting and something worth having