"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

"Oh, my god . . ."

rick6599

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 23, 2002
Messages
95
Reaction score
0
Location
Amsterdam Netherlands
I arranged another girl to call one of my crushes during a new years night. To arrange a meeting, in half hour. There she was, hanging with the couple of girlfriends. When she saw me (she did not expect, nor she can confirm it was me behind the phone call) she said "Oh, my god" in a way one would see a storm approaching. I acted cool , casual, just "Happy New Year" she said the same. Girlfriends were all looking at me , like "What's gonna happen now" I went away, to some other places that night. I wonder what would be the way to make a better change in this cat - and - dog situation. ? Email...phone call... or nothing?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

DJ Mission

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 13, 2004
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Are you for real? You been here since 2002 and you still dont get it?

I arranged another girl to call one of my crushes during a new years night
Sounds like a pu$$y move to me...


I acted cool , casual, just "Happy New Year" she said the same.
Good job...How about some small talk for fvck sakes?



I wonder what would be the way to make a better change in this cat - and - dog situation. ? Email...phone call... or nothing?
Sh1t.If I thought as much as you, my brain would just...turn off!
 
Joined
Nov 13, 2004
Messages
157
Reaction score
0
Location
England
hey Rick,

you seem pretty young, judging by your actions and by your crush's reaction, so maybe you haven't totally screwed things up yet.

You need to see her on her own. Call her, ask her out, and have fun together. Take it from there. There's a LOT of info in the DJ Bible. There's a link at the top of the page, if you missed it, its this one:

http://www.jbspencer.com/djb/

Read away, and don't ask any more dumb questions cos when you do, people will take the piss.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Pancho84

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 28, 2002
Messages
64
Reaction score
0
I dont see the cat dog situation here.. its not like shes chasing you, you are setting things up so she can present herself around so you can chase her.. shes obviously not after you
Stop wasting your time, go to the mall or a jazz bar and talk up some worthwhile women
It would have had a MUCH more profound effect had you been with a semi attractive girl and she would have seen it right there and then

get it? lol
 

klaz

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 29, 2004
Messages
42
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
Ireland
I arranged another girl to call one of my crushes during a new years night.
Why bother? You're in Amsterdam, there thousands of very attractive women out there. This girl doesn't sound interested, otherwise she'd be the one doing the arranging, or at least the would have had a welcome look on her face when she saw you. This is a dead end. Move on.

If you're still interested (crush is a bad word to use. language structures how you think. Do you want to be crushed/stunned when you see her?) follow sexual_intellectual's advice. There's alot of info there to use. Either way relax about how you think about this girl, or it will bite you in the ass)
 

SheepSter

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 26, 2004
Messages
160
Reaction score
0
Location
Amsterdam
When she said "Oh, my god" you should have replied:

"you can call me Rick"

or "he, that's what you cried out last night"

or "thank you"

I'm just playin (I would probably do it though :D ), this whole post just felt so awkward I had to comment on it. I just see the picture in my mind: you walk in the room, knowing she's there, and she says "Oh my god". At this point there's nothing really wrong. But then you start to act all cool and casual.

I'm not even going into congruence, BL or putting women on pedestals. Because you clearly don't even grasp the slightest bit of that. What I will do is give you a tip.

Next time something like this happens go sit between two of her GF's and chat them up, have fun and let her know it. Not only are you wetting the panties of two new HB's (yeah right ;) ). Now she also wants a piece of the pie!

Since you're from A'dam too I'll be nice and give you another tip: Never walk away from HB's with the tail between your legs, mark your territory so to speak (gotta love the dog methaphores)
 
Top