Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Oh how I hate c0ckblockers...

sneakcharm

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is the deal and I need some suggestions on how to get rid of this fvcking c0ckblocker! <-- The Question I have

I was at a lock-in* (you basically go to some recreational place and spend the night; you do stuff like play basketball, swim, bowl, etc)and I saw an HB9 but later I noticed she had a guy that she was cuddling with and hugging/laying on. I assumed that was her boyfriend so I just went to next mode.

Later I asked someone if they were going out, and he told me forsure "No, they aren't going out... they are just like cuddle friends or something." Later, while I was talking to a fellow DJ wingman, she came in and sat next to me on the love seat; so, I gave him a signal that meant to stfu.

I talked to her for a while about her as much as possible, but she kept asking about me. We had a decent conversation with a few casual laughs, so it was all good.

During this time that we sat on this love seat her "cuddle-buddy" came in three times and interrupted her for bullsh1t reasons trying to get her to leave, but she stayed anyway. I did, however, find out that they once went out but she told me she was single.

Later on, when we were all trying to go to sleep but everyone kept talking, he kept talking sh1t to _only_ me (they were cuddled together too, but I played it off as cool).

Finally, I sat up in the dark and said, "Name, Do you have a problem with me?" -- I ended up telling him that he needs to quit talking sh1t and do something. He replied with, "Dude you need to shutup before I come over there and make you shutup"

Here is the funny part, before I could reply or get up to do something the HB9 says to him, "You know you aren't going to do anything, so just be quite please" -- I laughed really hard and said, "Yeah dude, I'm with her; You wont do diddly sh1t." He pretty much shutup for a minute and then continued talking smack to other people/me a little.

I just want to push this c0ckblocker out of the picture, it is obvious I hit a nerve by sitting on the love seat with her. But, I just want him gone for good.

Last edited:

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You both see the other as a c0ckblocker.

Did you get her number? If you did, pursue her and ignore him. You hav ea right to fight for him, but it's obvious he like sher.

sneakcharm

Don Juan
Reaction score
@usdaprime: You should put 100% effort into everything you do. If you go in thinking you will loose, you will come out a looser.

@porky: Yeah I got her number, and I thought about it for a while. My resolution/proposition is as follows: The more I am involved with her the less he will be. Eventually he will not matter. I'm just going to ignore him as you suggested, thanks btw.

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, basically your ****blocking yourself ... that just aint right. That other guy wants his poon and you both are f'ing with each other's plans. Relax take a step back and check out the situation, I say move on.