Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

oh CRAAAPPP!!!

theonedude

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, one of my friends was kinda AFC so i hinted he shouldnt be suchj a nice guy, but he said he is still trying to get girls that way, so i was, like, wahtever, fine. until his AFC hit critical mass.

he wrote a poem about a girl

Cant we change who we r?
Cant we become somebody new?
Is evrything set 4 our star?
Cuz i wld change everything 2 be near u.
If i lost u as my friend,
If u were lost from my life,
Itz not just my heart that would bend,
My whole wld feel that kind of strife.

& lately ive felt like uve drifted away;
Things just dont feel the same;
I mean...we used 2 talk evryday
& i wouldnt want 2 place any blame;
On how itz hard 2 let 1 another in,
2 how much that we keep inside;
But itz like we can never win;
No matter how hard we try we gotta hide.

Honestly I dont kno watz goin on;
If u really have that much on ur mind;
U can talk 2 me...when am i gone?
Ill nvr be that hrd 2 find.
But if i evr lost ur friendship,
If u evr stopped talkin 2 me,
It wld be like ive felt the tip,
Of that sharp kinfe...cant u c?

oh crap my friend's gone AFC
and his poems are quite sh*tty

just thaught we could all use a laugh, but lets start putting inwhat happened the moment you realized thaT YOU WERENT GOING TO BE AFC ANOTHER DAY, WHAT DID SOMEONESAY TO YOU, OR WHAT DID SOMEONE DO to you that made you realize that you were being a loser?

and also, what can i do to make him wake up and smell the cornbread!?!

Last edited:

Raven125

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
an afc who writes poems and cant even spell correctly! GwahahahahahhahHHAWhWHAHHaw

theonedude

Don Juan
Reaction score
well, MY decision to not ne AFC happened after i went to summer camp one year. there was a girl there who was realli into me on the first day there, but then after i talked to her once or twice that day, i got weird and for the rest of the week, id just stare at her from across the room, i never really spoke to her again and i was scared to ask her for her # or email.

when i got home, i cried for an hour and was depressed for a week. i decided right then and there that i would never not go after someone that i liked. i didnt find this website until two years later, and i didnt have any luck until about a month after coming to this website.

oh yeah, get this, about a month later, the pictures from summer camp got developed and she was a FAT CHICK!!

needless to say i was REALLY BAD!!

JESUS THAT WAS EMBARASSING!
maybe i needed to let this out, lol, its like a represssed memory or something.

PiNkMaGGiT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear lord man, I think your friend needs to be put down. That has to be the sh*ttiest poem I have ever read. Not to mention the fact that it is completely and utterly AFC. Maybe there's no turning him?...

VIVAlasVEGASBaby

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SMACK THAT KID SILLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DEAR LORD!!!!!!!

Not even I in my AFC days would have pulled **** like that!!! Tell him to locate his balls and USE THEM. That is the GAYEST poem i have ever read. I can just see that girl's face when she was laughing her ass off while reading it. LOL, THANK GOD FOR SOSUAVE.COM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
alen, can i come over and give ya a hug?

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand what your going through. One of my friends helped me see the light, and this same friend helped another person, and that person blew it off.

He is a huge AFC, doing incredibly pathetic things, which i cringe to think about.

But i have a piece of advice:

"You can't change someone else, they have to want to change"

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, well that's a different approach to getting laid....
One guy in my class gave a valentines day card to EVERY chick in the year (guess he was playing the odds game :confused: ) n e ways he ended up with nothing.
My reason for not wanting to be AFC anymore is when I had this chick who I started to like and she had shown blatant signs of her liking me. N e ways i always tried to have control so I would always ignore her and stuff and then one time I lost all control and I was like dead for a week or so.

Then I realised that I don't know what to do after I ignore or whatever so I said from now "I won't let the easy ones slip away, I need to talk more with the ladies, and stop being a pvssy"

About your friend smelling the cornbread, he probably won't. Some people just won't accept it. Most of the people here accepted it when they hit rock bottom or got burned real bad. OS talk to him about DJ's when the girl rejects/cheats on him

abcd_z

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would have to say my turning point came when I found sosuave.com. I hadn't been doing too well socially, and here was this website that told me everything I needed to know! Jackpot!
Fast-forward six months, and I'm finally no longer an AFC. I'm not Don Juan material, yet. But I will be. Just watch me.

xanderbaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, so this pathetic mofo that dated one of my ex's after I dumped her for being an attention ***** wrote this to his 'love'. Oddly enough, she cheated on him with me at this ex-ed camping...(Talking about experiential education :D) It was actually a threesome w/ one of her hot friends in a tent. Some of you that are here since 2001 might remember this story, so I won't go into detail, but just read his mind-numbing AFC bullshiz:

The Girl Who Rewrites Me

She gave me perfect ectasy , and 2 days have gone since she let me go.

You rip my world apart, and streak across my plane
with a kaleidoscope array; our prism.
My reality ruptures, exceeds, excels, and burns.
My worlds careen into oblivion, all along you
kept them from shattering, You were a star.
Splattered, a desire reborn, a crystalized embrace.
You want us seperate. Her eclipse, my only prayer.

Struggling to exist in a room of white walls,
I need your colors strewn across the floor.
A blur of sensations, eveloped in a cascade
of horizons; upon which a mere whisper of our
desires are tangible. Saturated, but not satisfied.

I explore your serenity to discover a vibrant
starburst of neon lust. I parachute into a
pure vision of us; in the grass, your head in
my lap, the gentle tickle on my palms...Laura.

She tosses me about like confetti.
Your soft lips; I drink slowly as the ice tumbles away.
I sob desperately in the dark, your voice a harmony
across my void, and fade into a sketch of you.

(BTW, 'perfect extasy' meaning getting a kiss after asking 'would you, err, be, uhhh, my girlfriend?) Also note the "She tosses me about like confetti" line. No fvcking comment.

theonedude

Don Juan
Reaction score
well,. thanx for that advice

neways, yea she alrady rejected him a long time ago, and of course he asked her out by asking if she would be his G/F
before the first date or anything.

this is just a poem about her being platonic friends with her.

and no one else stopped bein AFC by stalking a fat chick at summer camp !?!? lol, jk. o well, that was when i was 12 or something anyways.

and i think i realized that all dating is is trying to get some ass not too long ago, after i realized this, its become a lot easier to do anything in a relationship, and it doesnt suck nemore if i get rejected, because all i was after was ass neways.

i think it goes to 85% wantin ass and 15% wanting relationship at the beginning, and goes down to 50/50 after knowin em for a while.

damn, i hate watchin one a my friends acting like a loser, it jsuit pisses me off, and i cant have him as a wingman or anything.

o well, maybe hell lighten up if him n i n a couple other guys went to a club and met up w/ some hotties onm an under 18 night.

yea, if he freks oir makes out with some random chick, i think he wont be so desperate.

Hannibal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally I think the best way to unAFC your friend would be to A)point him in the direction of this site and/or B) have him follow you around a saturated nightclub or a party (a place with lots of girls) then show him how its done right in front of his eyes. This is risky though because if you get turned down (which you shouldn't) he would be turned off to the method forever thinking that it doesn't work because of one bad example. Nothing promotes faith better than witnessing it first hand. Just show him how to get the girls interested in you, most of all, then build on it, be his teacher to a certain extent. Then (when he's ready) set him off to his own DonJuan adventure, or if all else fails: take him out in the street and put him out of his misery with your .22:D ...dont take that last one too seriously

xanderbaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that a .44 makes a longer-lasting impression. :D

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hannibal, some people have same pathetic lifes they are satisfied with, and dont want to change that.

i have two friends who i tried helping out with this DJ stuff. One liked some of it, disagreed with some. Another said "yeah i know all of this"... my ass.. the guy never had a gf in his life.

THe thing is, this is a lifechanging experience, and some people want the same plain **** they eat everyday.

Hannibal

Don Juan
Reaction score
just a suggestion oxide, dont make me feel like I need the .22 for saying it ;) if you know for a fact your friend is happy with what he's got then simply leave him alone as oxide said, change is one of the most hated and feared things to humankind, change can only be brought on if its wanted, if the friend sees what works over and over again and is tried and true he will want to change, if not then hes beyond help sadly, just try to save as many as yas can boys' if you can get one of them out alive then good for you :)

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you see it is in my nature to try and help everyone i can.

i know people get pissed at me becuase they dont wish to improve on something, but DAMNIT, i like doing good things!
:)

theonedude

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea o well i guess. maybe i can convince hi mto be a jark for a day, ill jsut be, like, ok, you're always hella nice to everyone, how about you see the opposite end of the spectrum, and go out n be a jerk for a day at am all or somethin, then ill go wit him to make sure he follows through and well hit on all the cashiers at the dept stores. ALL OF EM!!

thats always fun!

well.. unless they're men.

and may i just say, HITTIN ON OLD PEOPLE IS FUNNN!!

heteropedro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess im lucky Im only 14 and ive found this site. Well I guess I found this site cause Im so great.