Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

oh boy...remember that psycho young one?

Jaun_Don

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It went down last night BIG TIME, she came over to my place (and brought 2 "tough" female friends with her) and yelled at me for about half an hour,hands on hips, finger waving told me so many times that I did not know her from a bar of soap etc...etc... I told her to leave at least 8 times!!! but she just wouldn't go...

She said my sorry didn't mean **** to her and when I asked what the **** do you want me to say?...she said "oh you haven't figured it out by now"!

and when I told her I can't do this now you are bumming out my buzz...she pushed me hard in the chest a few times, told me I was a self centered *******, called me a **** at least 20 times...and on and on and when she had tears in her eyes I tried to give her a hug and she nutted out and kicked and broke about 15 of my CD's.

and told me she originally came over to smash me in the face and leave me in a pool of blood and she wanted to smash up my computer and stereo.

It could be a number of things as to why this happened, I slept with a girl and then told that girl it was over because i felt like she wasn't that interested and was wasting my time, It might also be because I sent her (the other girl) an e-card and then told her that it didn't mean s**t because it was sent well over a week ago...it might be because she was incredibly nasty to me so I called her a slore and told her to go f**k herself.

But the main thing she yelled at me about was bieng a self centered ******* and having no empathy for other people, she mentioned the other girl and asked me if it was just done to get back at her...I didn't answer her...see we were quite close ONCE and she didn't tell me about her abortion until she got pissy at me...that hurt.

and when she talked about the abortion last night she described it in horrible detail and she felt that I didn't care....so many times she asked me 'who do you think you are?'

She even posted up a rhyme about me at a forum and before she left she said read this you ****ing ******* it's about you and for you!

here are some examples:

she put italics for certain words ie did &you privilege, feel and fear

"i see straight through-
if i cant feel you, how can i fear you?"

"you may get a little less flex, and a tendancy to forget
but other than these, you aint entitled to ****-
dont get it twisted, its a privilege, must act right for that ****"

"id never touch you even if you did have something there. "

"thats what you get when you neglect,
treating people right,
coz youre busy begging for head."

I just wanted to share this because you better believe that I am having nothing to do with her anymore...but this whole situation is madness and I can't understand why she would flip out so much when we have never slept together ...even my exes didn't go this crazy....Major drama queen...all I need to know is what the **** did she expect to gain from this?...we have been at each other for weeks via internet forums and I told her **** will just get worse and bigger if you don't talk to me about it in person.

:eek:

any views?

Jamo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
um

you know I thought I was the most obessive person in the world, but I think not anymore....good I feel better already :D

Jaun_Don

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: um

Originally posted by Jamo
you know I thought I was the most obessive person in the world, but I think not anymore....good I feel better already :D
I'm not obsessed dude...it seems she like she might be...I'm not the one that threatened violence over and over and went crazy at me!

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After the first f-bomb and poke in the chest why didn't you kick her out and slam the door? Why waste time and have CDs destroyed?

This should've ended after about 1 minute, to be honest. She's a no-good 'ho who will go through two to three divorces and a few illigitimate kids in her lifetime.

Why waste your time on this?

And why in the h-ll did you hug her? My God man, wake up.

GirlCrazy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*knock* *knock*
Who's there?
Psycho b!tch
Sorry, nobody's home

See how easy that was?

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy fvck.

I had a chick this psycho. She was seriously fvcked in the head. One minute, she'd be cursing me to death, spreading rumors, and all kinds of crazy bull5hit, and then she'd act all sweet.

Women go off the handle like this because they're "in love" with you, but they feel rejected. Women like this have tons of emotional baggage, and aren't worth your time.

You should've called the cops on the b1tch or kick her out of your place. NEVER let a pissed off woman who is flying off the handle come near you, your stuff, nor your place.

If she's trespassing, you have every right to kick her ass out of your place and phone the cops on her.

CUT ALL CONTACT. Any forums the both of you are on, either leave or change your name. Any contact information she has to get ahold of you should be changed. Get her the fvck out of your life, or she'll continue to fvck with you. She may also use your friends, family, or GFs to screw with your life. People who are this vengeful will try to make your life as miserable as possible. I've been there, and it sucks.

Jaun_Don

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Desdinova
Holy fvck.

I had a chick this psycho. She was seriously fvcked in the head. One minute, she'd be cursing me to death, spreading rumors, and all kinds of crazy bull5hit, and then she'd act all sweet.

Women go off the handle like this because they're "in love" with you, but they feel rejected. Women like this have tons of emotional baggage, and aren't worth your time.

You should've called the cops on the b1tch or kick her out of your place. NEVER let a pissed off woman who is flying off the handle come near you, your stuff, nor your place.

If she's trespassing, you have every right to kick her ass out of your place and phone the cops on her.

CUT ALL CONTACT. Any forums the both of you are on, either leave or change your name. Any contact information she has to get ahold of you should be changed. Get her the fvck out of your life, or she'll continue to fvck with you. She may also use your friends, family, or GFs to screw with your life. People who are this vengeful will try to make your life as miserable as possible. I've been there, and it sucks.
That was an awesome reply and I really appreciate it.

I plan to cut off all contact for my sanitys sake...hell I have even thought about moving house.

comote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaun_Don, what is it about you that seems to bring all these psycho women into your life? I see a trend in your posts, perhaps you should reevaluate either your own actions or your choice of women.

Jaun_Don

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by comote
Jaun_Don, what is it about you that seems to bring all these psycho women into your life? I see a trend in your posts, perhaps you should reevaluate either your own actions or your choice of women.
I have been wondering this myself...I guess my personality attracts them.

I have been thinking about this a lot, it's hard not too and I think the REAL reason for this display of crazy behaviour is because she told me that she doesn't see me that way so I went and ****ed another girl...because I remember a text from her that said...who the **** is -------? and then she asked "was that supposed to make me jealous?"

I am pretty sure that maybe she did dig me but I went about things in the wrong way in her eyes...and she was FAR from perfect she said as much as nasty and hateful **** to me as well...perhaps she went off about being a slore because it's true.

Oh and my best friend saw her out the other night and she asked about me.

Last edited:

TheTrimReaper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Would James Bond put up with this?

If she comes to your door again, do this:

1) place palm of hand on her forehead
2) extend arm in rapid motion
3) watch as she flips backwards
4) close door
5) repeat if necessary

You are saying you don't know what it is that attracts these women to you. Well, something is happening, and I don't agree with how little responsibility you are taking in everything. It isn't as if you can't just blow them out and move on. Hell, you can get a restraining order on her with all that's happened so far if you have to.

Well, we are here to meet, attract, and date the best possible woman. If you were to write down this girl's behavior, it would seem absurd to think you still talked to her. Try it out. List her behavior and remember that you are the one who keeps taking part in the communication process with that.

Jaun_Don

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TheTrimReaper
Would James Bond put up with this?

If she comes to your door again, do this:

1) place palm of hand on her forehead
2) extend arm in rapid motion
3) watch as she flips backwards
4) close door
5) repeat if necessary

You are saying you don't know what it is that attracts these women to you. Well, something is happening, and I don't agree with how little responsibility you are taking in everything. It isn't as if you can't just blow them out and move on. Hell, you can get a restraining order on her with all that's happened so far if you have to.

Well, we are here to meet, attract, and date the best possible woman. If you were to write down this girl's behavior, it would seem absurd to think you still talked to her. Try it out. List her behavior and remember that you are the one who keeps taking part in the communication process with that.

I know...I won't be having anything to do with her...I am getting my phone number changed today and I might to do my cellphone as well...

I can't be ****ed thinking about why she went off like this so I'm not going too...the only thing that irks me is what did she hope to achieve?

"good now he thinks i'm a psycho ***** he is going to fall in love with me now"????

Jaun_Don

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by penkitten
is this the old room mate chick?
No...although I hear that she is livid that I am friends with my ex Male room mate (best friend) again and we talk to each other a lot...

"you may get a little less flex, and a tendancy to forget
but other than these, you aint entitled to ****-

something tells me that she is using ***** power in this line...

dont get it twisted, its a privilege, must act right for that ****"

ElChoclo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I concur with Westcoaster. Whilst all this stuff about restraining orders etc is technically correct, you will find that the system is biased against men. Hell, if you called the cops she could just as readily have made up some false assault story backed by her 2 buddies.

First rule, do not let them inside. Why do you think cops keep people outside of strike range when they are talking to them. So that they don't have to rely on their reflexes.

Second rule, don't provide positive reinforcement to bad behaviour. You are teaching her to throw a tantrum in return for a hug.

These type of personality traits should be obvious very early on. If you have trouble detecting them you should ask for a skilled friend to evaluate your GFs in the early stages, so that a detached judgment can be made as to whether to reject them. BTW this seems like a lot of trouble to put up with when you're not even getting some from her.

Jaun_Don

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ElChoclo
BTW this seems like a lot of trouble to put up with when you're not even getting some from her.

I'm saying and have said this to a lot of my friends..they don't understand it either thanks for your post.

insidious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jaun_Don
I have been wondering this myself...I guess my personality attracts them.

I have been thinking about this a lot, it's hard not too and I think the REAL reason for this display of crazy behaviour is because she told me that she doesn't see me that way so I went and ****ed another girl...because I remember a text from her that said...who the **** is -------? and then she asked "was that supposed to make me jealous?"

I am pretty sure that maybe she did dig me but I went about things in the wrong way in her eyes...and she was FAR from perfect she said as much as nasty and hateful **** to me as well...perhaps she went off about being a slore because it's true.

Oh and my best friend saw her out the other night and she asked about me.

Dude, this is a fair and honest self-assesment. That being said, it's time to step back and figure out what inner flaws you got working that keep perpetuating this weird shyt you keep tormenting Sosuave with.

If it means not being with someone, that's life. Fix yourself first and don't worry about women. The women we end up with and the guy fiends we end up with don't happen by accident. Everything is a function of our nature and our personality. And there is something instrinsically messed up about you that keeps attracting immature women oozing with rage.

How many more "this chick wants to kill me" posts can we take onthis bulletin board from Jaun_Don? :woo: That is the question that needs to be asked now, LOL

Jaun_Don

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by insidious
Dude, this is a fair and honest self-assesment. That being said, it's time to step back and figure out what inner flaws you got working that keep perpetuating this weird shyt you keep tormenting Sosuave with.

If it means not being with someone, that's life. Fix yourself first and don't worry about women. The women we end up with and the guy fiends we end up with don't happen by accident. Everything is a function of our nature and our personality. And there is something instrinsically messed up about you that keeps attracting immature women oozing with rage.

How many more "this chick wants to kill me" posts can we take onthis bulletin board from Jaun_Don? :woo: That is the question that needs to be asked now, LOL
lol...I'm trying for none, look if a girl I am attracted to says "i don't see you that way" or whatever then I move on and that's what I did, the thing is she still thinks that I said some **** about her and it wasn't me, I got caught in the middle of it all.

She should be screaming at her not me...I don't appreciate getting private messages that threaten me with violence and I told her to just stop messaging, texting me and leaving me alone...but also that we should TALK in person or this **** will get way out of hand and it did.

The first thing she said when she came screaming in my room was "who the **** do you think you are?" for the record my Male roommate answered the door and I asked her to leave at least 6 times, I even walked out into my lounge and she followed me, went off at me in front of my friends so I said can we do this in the bedroom...my friends don't have to be involved.

She is pissy at me because she thinks I don't care about her abortion...(she only told me about after she got pissy at me via a message).

I plan to have nothing to do with her, which isn't going to be easy because she knows my best friends.

ougoalie

Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought women had issues now I just believe they are a creation of the devil to get back at mankind. Well like I always say we don't love them hoes. What do you guys ever get involved with them period. I mean you have a choice to avoid them and not associate with them in the first place. Crazy stuff Im glad I don't have to deal with that crap. My life is simple and great with no women problems. Do yourself a favor man and forget about women in general you would probably be happier by yourself cause I know I am!!

golfguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's crazy dade.

But honestly, you should sleep with other women while she still thinks she's going out with you.

Make sure it's clear that she's not you're type before you next her, but don't be rude about it either. That part was kinda your fault, but this chick seems PSYCHO!!!!

If I were you, I'd definetely evaluate why you're getting the crazies. I hardly deal with any crazy chicks, like VERY rarely. I personally believe in getting to know them, and do a good job screening them.

Generally, if A yellow light or Red light appears in your mind, think before you make your next move. There's usually a reason you get a warning.