"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

[OfficialDJB] Poll for making the Bible easier to navigate

Should the sections of the Bible be seperated into pages? (no reloading required)

  • Yes

    Votes: 9 75.0%
  • No

    Votes: 3 25.0%

  • Total voters
    12
  • Poll closed .

Nicholas Hill

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2001
Messages
865
Reaction score
10
Location
Swansea, Wales, UK
This is a simple yes/no poll for a possible technical change to the Bible.

The question is above. Ordinarily, I would just go ahead, but seeing as this is a big change and would require JavaScript to run, I thought to ask first.

If I get the answer yes within three days, I'll go do it, else leave the Bible as is.

Nick
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Climax

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2004
Messages
2,329
Reaction score
5
Got nothing to loose...

Not a bad idea at all... i say go for it;)
 

Delta

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2005
Messages
724
Reaction score
4
Age
53
Location
glendale, ca
please consider adding a glossary of terms as well with relevant links.

AFC means american federation of chicanos or what?!

jin
 

Nicholas Hill

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2001
Messages
865
Reaction score
10
Location
Swansea, Wales, UK
Excellent idea. I have added a glossary section with no entries in it yet, although I will add AFC.

I'll change it soon to make it appear in alphabetical order.

It's at the bottom of the page. Alternatively, click here:

http://www.jbspencer.com/djb/index.php?action=glossary#16

Nick
 

Layla

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 20, 2004
Messages
234
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
tx
go for it, i think its a great idea as i never loved the setup of the bible to begin with. Maybe add a table of contents and section it?
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

DJLegion

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 17, 2004
Messages
93
Reaction score
0
Location
Florida
I don't think some people understand what changes you want to implement. Can you describe it a little clearer?
 
Top