***Official Sosuave Average Number Of Lays***

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Majority of posts on SS - Complaining/hating/ not getting sex with women

Number of average lays - 30

Something isn't adding up here. I would suspect the average lay count is half of what is reported, and only by a few people. Overconfidence bias clearly a factor, much like the poll I did a while ago where most people rated themselves above average. Fact: a group of people who are above average in looks and who have gotten sex at least 30 times would NOT be posting the types of threads we see here.

Also who talks about subtracting counts/ total scores? What is this, middle school? Go out there and get laid and stop focusing on this stupid garbage.

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HyperAnalyze said:
Banging an average or below average girl should subtract from your total count.
This is one of the most ludicrous things I've ever heard on this site. There is absolutely no reason why any man should give even a fraction of a fvck about what anyone else thinks about who he bangs. If he can get it up, fvck her, and enjoy it then more power to him; land whale or average chick. If a dude is purposely dumpster diving because he's too scared to approach attractive women then that's an issue, otherwise go ahead and ravage that 6 and be able to look yourself in the mirror with pride the next morning. I think this is one of the reasons why some men are so unsuccessful with women. They keep chasing after the best of the best when they know damn well it would be in their best interest to lower their standards a bit. Some of these dudes sound like females holding out for Prince Charming. It doesn't make any sense to put ego above happiness. At the end of the day a dude's friends and family isn't going to jerk him off and bust his nut so their opinions are irrelevant.

Majority of posts on SS - Complaining/hating/ not getting sex with women

Number of average lays - 30

Something isn't adding up here. I would suspect the average lay count is half of what is reported, and only by a few people. Overconfidence bias clearly a factor, much like the poll I did a while ago where most people rated themselves above average. Fact: a group of people who are above average in looks and who have gotten sex at least 30 times would NOT be posting the types of threads we see here.

Also who talks about subtracting counts/ total scores? What is this, middle school? Go out there and get laid and stop focusing on this stupid garbage.
These statistics are only from the men who did interviews and stated their number. Most of the men who did interviews are vets or people who actually contribute to the forum instead of whining. I probably need to update it soon. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised though of people were padding their numbers. In any case this is quite entertaining

And to the OP, I think you'll find the average number of lays on here is bi-modal. Some guys will have 100+ and another cluster of guys will have around 5-20.
This is correct. There's some 100s, 80s, and 60s, and then there's the 2-20 with some in the middle.

And this is exactly why such statistic are completely f*cking worthless. There is not skill in laying ugs and fatties. All that's necessary is low self-esteem and a general lack of pride. Every time you bang anything less than a 7, it shouldn't count. Actually, scratch that. It should count, but as a -1 to your overall score.
It can be argued that Joe who laid five 10s is more skilled than Matt who laid fifty 6s. It can also be argued that Joe could've just been lucky, been at the right place at the right time, etc. On the other hand since Matt has been able to reproduce his results 50 times, it is more likely that he knows what he's doing and is therefore more skilled, regardless of the fact that his lays aren't as attractive. Unless the chick is a raging slut its going to take effort to get her in bed regardless of her attractiveness.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HyperAnalyze said:
Banging an average or below average girl should subtract from your total count.
Yes.

Making yourself feel good because you just fvcked a fat whale is laughable.

For a lot of the guys who have fvcked 30+ women, a majority were sub-6. If those guys were fvcking a bunch of 8's and 9's, they would never have found out about this website. This website is for guys who have trouble with women. The guys who think that they are real DJ's and just come on here to give "advice" are delusional.

Anyway, I would rather go on a date with my right hand than an average or ugly chick.

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:
Yes.

Making yourself feel good because you just fvcked a fat whale is laughable.

For a lot of the guys who have fvcked 30+ women, a majority were sub-6. If those guys were fvcking a bunch of 8's and 9's, they would never have found out about this website. This website is for guys who have trouble with women. The guys who think that they are real DJ's and just come on here to give "advice" are delusional.

Anyway, I would rather go on a date with my right hand than an average or ugly chick.
and you know this how?

i've been with more than a few 'average' girls who's personality blew me away. one was a leading lady of a west end stage musical. she was ok, certainly not a stunner but not ugly. a bonafide 5/6. but her presence was pretty awesome. a great fvck she was too. i still pull those images out of my memory banks when i feel the need. :)

CrimsonPanther

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:
For a lot of the guys who have fvcked 30+ women, a majority were sub-6.
see, now you're just being silly. through my life i have had more than 30 girls on my weenie. and since i never lay girls below 6 (there was one 5 but that was a summer camp when i was in high school, i was horny and no decent girls there).
even 6 was only five max. the majority was 7-8 (keep in mind this numbering is VERY subjective. 7-8 foe me is nothing special, not ugly good body, average face tending towards pretty), there were a few 9 and no 10 yet.

it is not so hard to achieve 30 in 13 years if you just go out and socialize. and if you keep spinning plates, you will get laid virtually all the time you feel like it. i usually keep 3-5 plates (girls who are ready to spread it for me whenever we meet, they are mostly FWB, one usually gets promoted into LTR)

it's easy to be a KJ from home, but it is even easier to get laid if you just go out and do something about it. definitely better than spreading negativity around the internetz :p

Driggs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Where is the option for "lost count in the 1990s?"

Bokanovsky

Banned
Reaction score
JoeMarron said:
This is one of the most ludicrous things I've ever heard on this site. There is absolutely no reason why any man should give even a fraction of a fvck about what anyone else thinks about who he bangs. If he can get it up, fvck her, and enjoy it then more power to him; land whale or average chick. If a dude is purposely dumpster diving because he's too scared to approach attractive women then that's an issue, otherwise go ahead and ravage that 6 and be able to look yourself in the mirror with pride the next morning.
Hold your horses. Are we talking about land whales or "average" chicks? Because to me, those are two very different things. An "average" chick is not ugly or disgusting. She's just a bit on the plain side. Land whales, on the other hand, are fvcking gross and no man should be proud of boning one. Anyone who bangs a land whale is dumpster diving by definition (unless you are a land whale yourself or horribly disfigured).

The way I see it, any woman you'd be ashamed of having as a GF and seen in public with should not be counted towards your score.

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bokanovsky said:
Hold your horses. Are we talking about land whales or "average" chicks? Because to me, those are two very different things. An "average" chick is not ugly or disgusting. She's just a bit on the plain side. Land whales, on the other hand, are fvcking gross and no man should be proud of boning one. Anyone who bangs a land whale is dumpster diving by definition (unless you are a land whale yourself or horribly disfigured).

The way I see it, any woman you'd be ashamed of having as a GF and seen in public with should not be counted towards your score.
I was referring to any woman. Sure we might think its disgusting as hell but he shouldn't give a damn. I'm sure there are some women who I think are attractive that you wouldn't touch and vice versa. No man should be ashamed of being seen in public with a woman if he's genuinely attracted to her, regardless if some men refer to her as a land whale (naturally this would be a tiny percentage of men). I'd say dumpster diving is when a man goes after women who he can barely get it up with/genuinely doesn't like because he's too much of a pvssy to go after women he's attracted to.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where's the option for "spent too long in faithful relationships"?

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My dream is to **** a hooters girl, would love to turn that dream into a reality

countwoofoolah

Don Juan
Reaction score
4north1side2 said:
Men over pad their numbers, women under pad theirs. I've had sexual relations with 30 women and I'm 26. I'm not proud of it, 90% of them were fuglys and whales.

Bump to you here bro , know the feeling

papawapa

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do hookers count?

And what if a girl was a 7 in high school when I banged her but now 20 years later she is a land whale?