Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Official New Years Thread

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
happy new year from the UK

happy new year from the UK

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What up.. i figure since New Year is a big deal to a lot of people, there are going to be parties/crazy things happeneing.. so let's see what everyone is up to tonight.

I myself had been getting calls all day from people asking me what is going on.. right now i'm basically networking seeing who which parties are actually going to be good, and which are going to be 10 guys playing grab ass..

If everything goes to hell tonight, i think my friends and i will hit a popular night club.. make out with some drunk girls who want to be kissed when the bell rings..

How are you celebrating the coming of 2005? (holly **** im going to be 21.. time is indeed very fast!)

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Going to a party with some old highschool friends. Should be fun.

I'm bringing my camera, expect some pictures ;)

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Vincent
Going to a party with some old highschool friends. Should be fun.

I'm bringing my camera, expect some pictures ;)
"Old" highschool friends? Damn Vincent...you're just barely out of highschool. When you get MY age, that's when you call them "old".

diplomatic_lie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hah! New Year passed 12 hours ago for me. We in Australia get to enjoy New Years eve 16 hours ahead of you Americans :p

It was pretty cool, I didn't actually bother with fireworks. Went for drinks with friends, then a dinner for 2 with my girlfriend. For some reason the booze fests aren't that appealing to me anymore.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wyldfire
"Old" highschool friends? Damn Vincent...you're just barely out of highschool. When you get MY age, that's when you call them "old".
Well what would you call people I haven't talked to in about a year?

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Vincent
Well what would you call people I haven't talked to in about a year?
What is "Kids I went to school with" for $1000, Alex! :D

Hehe, sorry...seeing as I'm stuck at home with bandages and bruises tonight I thought being a smartarse was fitting.

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
New Years - Like any other day, but celebratory. Why? Taxes, resolutions, and a guaranteed kiss at midnight.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well 6 of us headed to a party at around 10. We got there, i see a lot of cute girls, but most of them a bit younger than me 16-18. Of course, you know what that means.. immature chicks and high school drama, although, it didnt get too bad.. had to break up a fight or two..

So that ball is going down...and i'm standing with another guy next to the TV. 4 hot attnetion *****s are standing nearby..as the ball goes down, they get closer to each other.. and when it finally hits, they all yell "woooppioee" and make out with each other... I look at the guy, look at the girls..say "Fvck this" and put my arms on 2 girls, saying "What's up ladies, happy new year".. Kiss first one on the lips, the rest on the cheeks. I dont know if cheecks count for new years, honestly i dont give a sh1t becuase i ended up kissing a lot of girls, so my New Year's was pretty fun.

P.S. We went to another party afterwards.. if you can even call it that. A house, 3 girls, 2 taken, 1 ugly. 6 guys.. all looking like they are the captains of the chess club... and the funniest part? Those guys thinking they want to beat our asses for not cleaning the plates after ourselves (the house was already trashed and the sink was overfloating with dishes)... Anyway.. here are 3 russian guys, who have little temperament for fukks who talk trash.. then a 7 foot guy who is bigger than anyone there. And a couple of more guys, including my best friend, who all work out a lot.

So a lot of talk happens...us asking what the hell they think is going to happen and them just hiding behind the girls trying to say "fukk off"... if we didnt leave there peacefully that night (i didnt want the cops to get involved) There would be 6 dorks laying in the pool of their own piss and blood.

Happy new years.