Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

***Official Late Night with dustmuffin Interview Thread***

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
1) What brought you to SS and how did you find the site?

2) Any special reason for your So Suave username, why you chose it?

3) What's the best and or worst advice you've ever received in regards to chicks?

4) Have you ever posted or lurked on other seduction forums?

5) How many chicks have you slept with?

6) What was your worst and best experience with a chick? (girlfriend or not)

7) Have you ever gotten friendzoned by a chick and if so were you able to get out of it?

8) Have you ever had a chick or chicks offering their pvssy to you on a platter and you blew them off for whatever reason? And why? (IE: They offered the pvssy on a platter to you at a bar in conversation or even at yours or their place and you blew them off.)

9) How do you handle chicks who flake?

10) Most plates you've spun at one time?

11) How do you handle a time of having no plates?

12) Dress style for going out to meet chicks?

13) Are you currently working out/exercising?

14) For meeting chicks which way is most successful in your point of view and have you tried all venues? (Day, Social circle, Online social media/ Online dating, clubs, vacation, through family, work or whatever else..)

15) Have you ever went full "No Contact"? (Not expecting "results" of getting a chick back.)

16) Do you ever see yourself getting married?

17) Have you read the full DJ Bible? Or some of it/none of it?

18) Have you ever met up with or talked to any So Suave posters offline?

19) Favorite So Suave posters?

20) Thoughts on online dating?

21) Your thoughts on the Manosphere?

22) Thoughts on Rollo Tomassi’s book? Have you read it or plan on it?

23) What is/was your shining moment as a Don Juan and when you felt you just “got it” in regards to chicks, or are you continually evolving?

24) What do you hope to gain by being a member of So Suave?

25) Do you feel that one of the reasons you sought a forum such as this is because you've been lied to by society in regards to how to treat women in relationships and how to conduct yourself as a man?

26) How long did you lurk on this site?

27) Where do you see yourself six months from now in terms of your ability to main a women's interest and the number of women you have slept with? Or you just want to acquire to skill to a woman that's interest in having a relationship?

28) Thoughts on So Suave itself and ideas for improvement/ last words or comments?

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) What brought you to SS and how did you find the site?

The recent breakup of a 1year ldr. I didn't really give a **** about her till she dumped me. The rejection is what got me plus I wasn't taking my meds. It really threw me for a loop. I searched for get your girl friend back and this site turned up. I found out that i don't want her back but emotions do get in the way.

2) Any special reason for your So Suave username, why you chose it?

No, I coined the name myself. I just like the ridiculousness of it.

3) What's the best and or worst advice you've ever received in regards to chicks?

I have received mountains of good advice on this forum. Never emotionally invest. If you are dumped just say ok and leave with your head held high.

Worst would be to romance, chase or woo a woman. Communicate and share your feelings and be nice.

4) Have you ever posted or lurked on other seduction forums?

I lurk on the red pill forum but don't post. SS is my favorite.

5) How many chicks have you slept with? Hard to say but I would estimate 40+ and the count is rising.

6) What was your worst and best experience with a chick? (girlfriend or not)

Best experience was sex for the first time with a woman I had been chatting with online for over a year. When I finally met her in a hotel she didn't even say hi. She just jumped me with sloppy wet *****. Best sexI have ever had it was pure lust on her part.

Worst was I had a very kinky fyck buddy. We didn't even talk just meet and get busy. I paddled her ass with a leather paddle, bruised it badly and pissed her off. That was the end of that. We would have marathon sessions and it was great. Sad to see her go

7) Have you ever gotten friendzoned by a chick and if so were you able to get out of it?

Friendzoned by recent ex. She wanted a special friend that would be a companion and provide emotional support. A BF with no sex. I said no ty..haven't tried and don't plan on it.

8) Have you ever had a chick or chicks offering their pvssy to you on a platter and you blew them off for whatever reason? And why? (IE: They offered the pvssy on a platter to you at a bar in conversation or even at yourselves or their place and you blew them off.)

No usually when ***** is offered I will partake. I have missed opportunities due to my lack of confidence at a younger age. I was considered very good looking and missed loads of chances because of inexperience etc. Plus I was a good boy.

9) How do you handle chicks who flake?

I next them. Flakes don't bother me. I expect it.

10) Most plates you've spun at one time?

11) How do you handle a time of having no plates?

Before my breakup I didn't give a **** whether I had a woman or not. I got a woman when i wanted one. Breakup screwed me up good. So now I am working to get the i don't give a **** attitude back. That's how I handle it. I don't care!

12) Dress style for going out to meet chicks?

Collard shirts, slacks, Blazer, good leather shoes such as Bass. No cheap shoes. Short hair and impeccable hygiene. I prefer educated women and have dated professionals mostly. Attorneys, Doctor's< Veterinarians and women with advanced degrees. I have dated one woman with a HS diploma and should have married her.

13) Are you currently working out/exercising?

Yes I have started a weight plan. I have a very long road with this. After I get in shape my game will explode.

14) For meeting chicks which way is most successful in your point of view and have you tried all venues? (Day, Social circle, Online social media/ Online dating, clubs, vacation, through family, work or whatever else..)

I have met women online mostly.The online girls sometimes would introduce me to their friends.I had a fuc k buddy that thought I was so good she would tell her friends and they would come over and get f ucked.

Now I am having success with meet-ups. I have had good success with these but want to branch out to other avenues of meeting women. Right now I am a big fan of meet-ups. I go to singles events. The women want to meet someone and are very open about it. No OLD BS.

15) Have you ever went full "No Contact"? (Not expecting "results" of getting a chick back.)

Yes....One GF that I kicked to the curb I want back.....The other recent one IDC. She is long distance. But from what I read here once an ex always an ex. Don't go back. The one I do want back loved me deeply. I loved her more than any woman I have known but she loved me more. She was submissive, cooked, cleaned and was wild in the sack. She was also very pretty. I was unemployed at the time when she wanted to get married I said no.

Now that I have a job she doesn't want me. Her feelings are hurt. She said it took two years to get over me. I tried to no avail to get her back. Now no contact. I dont have much hope for her because she moved 900 miles away. If she would open her heart and forgive me for doing what was logical I know she would move. I would drive to her city pick her ass up with her dog and drive home. No luggage needed. Oh get this she would house clean naked for me. In fact she liked to be naked most of the time. Anyway there is more ***** to be had.

16) Do you ever see yourself getting married?

Um...no....It would take a very special unicorn for me to do that. I was married 22 years. I would have married my recent ex but I was crazy at the time. The ex that I kicked to the curb I would marry. This is with a sane mind.

17) Have you read the full DJ Bible? Or some of it/none of it?

I have read most of it. I pick topics that most interest me. I am currently doing the six week plan. I also re-read bible posts several times.

18) Have you ever met up with or talked to any So Suave posters offline?

Yes I have. I talk with a couple of posters via phone and text. I am always willing to help when I can.

19) Favorite So Suave posters?

All of them. They all bring something to this board. From the noob to the expert DJ. What I like is the comraderery. We are all in this together. They genuinely want to help you get better.

20) Thoughts on online dating?

Online dating was great when it first started. Now it stinks. It is a lot of work but it will still do the job if you are willing to put in effort.

MORE TO COME[/QUOTE]