Mr. Delicious
Senior Don Juan
ya i am the 200th post on this thread.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Well, I've not been doing what you might call, "dumb" approaches..."crazy" might be a better term. All of us have probably imagined just going up to a chick and saying right out of nowhere "hey, give me your number". I've done a couple of those approaches, and let me tell you, your balls feel like they're made out of steel once you start doing them.Originally posted by Borgia
MR D, you were the 100th person also wern;t you - talk about claiming all the major landmarksToday has been a warm up day, How did it go>?
Well, a few conversations, and more then a few eye contacts and hi's etc. its nice to be doing this again. Nothing spectacular today therefore but a good solid day. I am going to start week 4, day 1 tommorrow. So this is going to be fun - i think that i will do some real dumb approaches to make it fun. Have any of u been doing that?
Also Rhual, i heard on another post that u will be goining onto MaSF after you complete this. What is that and why are you going to be doing it. Another question to all of u - do u always keep a notepad and do u always go up to girls that u wanna date?
Thanks my friends
Borgia
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
I've gotten more numbers in the last 5 weeks than I have in my entire life.Originally posted by Deathfyre
Hmmm, I just realized, in the 5 or so weeks since we started boot camp. I've gotten more girls phone numbers than in the 5 months before that.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Originally posted by Rahul
I've gotten more numbers in the last 5 weeks than I have in my entire life.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.