"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Official Back 2 School Thread...

sublime

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2003
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
south florida baby
I'm going into my junior year and I have to say it's going to be a fun year. I have a hard schedule but that aint nothin to stress about. I can't wait to get back to see if theres any new girls worth my time, the only ones are the ones a grade below me it seems.

Grade above and my grade is too much been there, done that, got the t-shirt...
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

maosrdbf

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 16, 2003
Messages
97
Reaction score
0
Uh...I will go back as a senior...I hate school - always have.

As far as girls, I think the summer is much better than the school year, considering that I only go for girls outside of my school.

But anyway, assuming that I did go for girls at my school, I have a girlfriend now, so I look forward to nothing but a waste of 10 months.
 

CaptianMorgan

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2003
Messages
184
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Florida
Originally posted by maosrdbf
As far as girls, I think the summer is much better than the school year, considering that I only go for girls outside of my school.


thats the way i do it.
 
Joined
Apr 18, 2003
Messages
896
Reaction score
0
Location
Fayetteville, Arkansas
I'm going to be a Junior in August and for me it looks like a promising year for DJing. I've got the classes that I want sort of and some that I fell in by irony and where I'm the only male in the class! he he, It will be a Dj practice field in that class since I'm gonna be the only male out of 20 chicks!

But overall I'm going to focus on getting the best grades possible so I can get into college, I really want to go to UCLA, it's my hometown!

I've learned about my mistakes last year and I'm glad and so now it's time to come back to school and kick some ass!

People will probably see that I have changed since now I feel the need to be by isolated more....and plus I've been listening to too much Metal.......

"Don't regret the rules I broke....So when I die bury me in smoke."
~Phil Anselmo
 

blinkin_winkin

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2002
Messages
171
Reaction score
0
Location
Michigan, United States
I start my senior year on August 26th. I'm actually excited. I'm only taking classes I will enjoy. Lots of reading and writing courses. I never read the right books unless I'm made to so those readings will help me. I also plan to major in Journalism so the writing will be great. The only class I'm not looking forward to much is Adv. Chem but I'm dropping that and I'm going to aide.

This is my senior year. It is going to be the best year of my life. This is it. I will never see 98% of these people again. There is no reason to hold back anything. Freshmen this year are going to be especially hott. My ego will fill each classroom. (insert "this year is going to rock" statement)

:)

blink
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
1,113
Reaction score
3
I'm starting my senior year with the DJ bible in hand. Hell yeah :D

But until then, I'm going to enjoy Summer for all it's worth.
 

jive

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2002
Messages
398
Reaction score
0
Location
TX
I'm starting junior year August 19. It's when I'm officially starting my DJing, even though I've been here for almost a year. At least the take action part of DJing. I've taken a little action throughout this year, tried stuff like kino, eye contact, talking more, but not enough to be significant.

It's fine with me to have waited this long because I've accumulated plenty of knowledge, am currently on a cutting cycle and I'm gonna get some new clothes, and be a new me.

Not to mention the fact that depression/loneliness doesn't faze me at all anymore. I've also come to realize that I don't need girls; after all I've spent a long time without them. (honestly never had a gf or anything yet) Next year I still won't need them, but I will be getting them, that's for sure. :)
 

Solja J

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2003
Messages
213
Reaction score
0
Age
39
I'll be a junior in gighschool starting August 13th!
 

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
tO tHe ToP
 

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
bump muthafockaz
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

jroc

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2003
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
.....

I can't wait to go back either. I go back sept 4th! Only thing is , is that I'm a freshie. I guess I'll just be spit that game to them freshmen females, and try to get some sof's.

I'm about to start racking up on cloths and things for school. :D FRESHMEN *****ES! here I come!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Top