“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Official Back 2 School Thread...

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
This is where everyone can talk about how they feel about school and what not. I wanna know if people want to go back to school as much as i do. Maybe its cause im gonna be a SENIOR!!:p Right now i have a feeling that this is going to be the best year of my life. So now, my question is when does everyone go back, what yr are you gonna be, and are you excited about it?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

spikehead

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 17, 2003
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
Location
new york city
I start my junior year in the beginning of september. I know it may be one of the harder years but at least i'll be seeing more of my friends, and more chicks that i don't get to see over the summer.
 

Sato21m

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
Location
New York
i gonna be a senior too and i can't way until school starts damn man and i don't wanna leave either but w/e i also know that there are plenty of hot chicks wating for me
 

SuSHI

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 26, 2003
Messages
335
Reaction score
5
Age
42
:( :( :(


I'm not excited about going back to school. Why?

Cause I have to move down to this extreme Suburb with my cousin's family and leave my family behind back in Toronto.
Its to get me ready for university and will save a lot of $$$ so I could use it when I'm in University.

I will be like a fish out of water. Asian boy in the white suburb. But I guess its ok, at least I got the Dj arsenal to aid me. :)

If I was still in Toronto, i'd be ripping it up. But I will just have to adjust my mindset for the Suburb. It can't be that bad.



Oh, and for those of you who this will be your first year starting school with the Dj bible in your mind: This WILL be the best year of your high school life. When I first found the dj bible, it only took one semester to turn my whole social life around. It was the best semester of my life.
 

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
hehe...little do you know.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Go back August 16, first class is the 18...Freshman in college! Woo! Taking History with one proffessor and trying to take Female Sexuality with his daughter ;).
 

P.I.M.P.

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 22, 2003
Messages
62
Reaction score
0
I'm looking forward to going back. It'll be my senior year, and the first year of high school that I've decided to really focus on my school work to get into a decent university.

It should be interesting also, as one of the areas that attend our school is being sent off to a new school, so it will just be my area and another one going to the school. Shortens the list of chicks considerably.

But the bright side? Was at a party on Saturday night, and me and a few of my buddies were glancing around drunk at the chicks there, and we realized they were the future of our school. What does this have to do with anything? I could have been on three of them that night, all hotties.

I'm siked for school. :D
 

FBGangsta

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 11, 2003
Messages
119
Reaction score
0
I'll be a sophmore. I think this is going to be the best school year in my life....well, until senior rolls around. I mean, it'll be so fun to see all the stupid freshmen come in, haha. Besides, I'll be like one of the only 3 sophmores with a license and car when the school year starts.

Not to mention I'll be starting at halfback on jv, which should give me an even better rep than I have today.
 

Boono11

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 25, 2002
Messages
252
Reaction score
0
Location
Roy, Utah
I can't wait for school to start. I thought last year was great this year is gonna be even better. I'm gonna be a junior. I can't wait to start pulling of the DJ stuff again. Cause right now there is pretty much nowhere to really use the skills. I go back on the 27th of August. This is gonna be awsome.

Brandon
 

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
Oh yea, i go back Aug 13.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,270
Reaction score
3
Age
38
Location
hyphy bay area, ca
September 2 is my first day. I don't wanna go back. My last day was June 12, and I STILL havent recovered. I'm still so tired and dead from that, it's so fresh in my frickin memory.

Anyways I hope to bring you all a guide on how to get out of the friends zone too.

Ugh.
 

es_mer8

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 11, 2003
Messages
459
Reaction score
2
Age
41
Going to college on the 23rd. There is this orientation thing from the 20th-22nd. I have many friends who go there and said its just basically a big drunken orgy. I can't wait. :)
 

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2002
Messages
481
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Sep. 4rth here, ill be a junior and im lookin' forward to it like crazy. Be the end of last year i had finally hit an all time high in popularity and now i get to start out there (Not working my way up like last year) so it'll be a blast!
 

kevbo

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2002
Messages
220
Reaction score
0
Location
Utah
Originally posted by Boono11
I can't wait for school to start. I thought last year was great this year is gonna be even better. I'm gonna be a junior. I can't wait to start pulling of the DJ stuff again. Cause right now there is pretty much nowhere to really use the skills. I go back on the 27th of August. This is gonna be awsome.

Brandon
it's gonna be awesome indeed...
 

Salacious D

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 19, 2003
Messages
187
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Strawberry Fields
Think I go back in early September...exactly when I don't know. Taking Honors English, AP US History, going easy on science and math, hopefully won't have to take too many more of those after Junior Year. Focusing on sociology. I think school gives you more of a purpose in life, more of a grounding. It becomes your life, gives you a schedule you have to follow. This schoolyear is likely going to be the hardest one yet. And yet, overall, I enjoy school, I just hate the winter...
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Big Pimpin'

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 6, 2002
Messages
123
Reaction score
0
I go back in September and I'm gonna be a senior. I am very excited to see if there will be any hot grade 9's because my school has a bad selection of girls. I'm also going to skip alot less and work harder to pass my classes.
 

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
2,300
Reaction score
17
Location
Where I be at
I;m going back like 2 or 3rd week in September. This'll be my last year in hi-skool before college (is that a "senior" like you american's say?)
My situations kinda suxs, the people that have been going the past five years are coming back, except for most of my friends who are going to various different places....In the entire year, there is about 2-3 chicks worthy of sarging or Dj'ing, so I have nothing to look forward to in school. I gotta some cold approaches if I want to meet some good chicks
 

CaptianMorgan

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2003
Messages
184
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Florida
First year ive actually looking forward to going back to school. My popularity is at an all time high but this year im gonna focus on my schoolwork a little more. Goin into my junior year and im takin AP american history and AP English, and my freshman year I was in all basic classes so ive really moved up. Cant wait to get blasted and go to the football games, with all the hype i just might go nuts and pass out, my school has crazy spirit. Its gonna be great. But what im lookin forward to most this year is going after that State wrestling title. This is the year all the hard work is gonna pay off. Cant wait!
 

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
Originally posted by CaptianMorgan
First year ive actually looking forward to going back to school. My popularity is at an all time high but this year im gonna focus on my schoolwork a little more. Goin into my junior year and im takin AP american history and AP English, and my freshman year I was in all basic classes so ive really moved up. Cant wait to get blasted and go to the football games, with all the hype i just might go nuts and pass out, my school has crazy spirit. Its gonna be great. But what im lookin forward to most this year is going after that State wrestling title. This is the year all the hard work is gonna pay off. Cant wait!
HMMM...i wonder...does capitan morgan prefer spiced rum or parrot bay???
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top