Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

# of sex partners...a true swagger

marqZAL

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
then why would you ever even think about getting 5 prostitues?
Its fun and exciting, and easy!!! No bull****, no worry about anything other than woohoo...I was with hookers in europe and mexico, but never in the US. Theres nothing like going to the ***** house with a bunch of freinds, getting tanked, and banging 4 or 5 girls in a few hours...the feeling of knowing you can fvck a girl with in 30 seconds of looking at her is worth the 11-40 dollars you spend. I am a dirty MOFO...but I never got any diseases..
25 were 1 nighters, around 10 i regret ever doing. but there were around 5 virgins, and around 10 10's hands down.
Getting 25 ONS..in my first 4 years of college I had around this maybe more....not hard to do if u have game and are some what good looking...frat parties, cheap beer=easy girls. Getting girl to sleep with you in general is easy...if cut the bull**** out, instead of taking a girl out to dinner...just invite them over to watcha movie. The INTERNET is the easiest places to meet women who want to fvck...talk sex with them until you meet them, then bang them...I have had sex with about 40 women over the past 7 years that I met off the net...not hard too do, if you have the desire and dont mind spending time chasing women.

drZaius09

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Numbers from an unattractive man:

7 girls. 24 years old. Lost my virginity at 17, so my average is one every year since then.

2 of the 7 lasted only a few days/weeks and I totally regret both of them (I ended both). The other 5 were LTR's over three months.

Sir Shags Alot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been with 9.....4 of them have been just this month....something just clicked.....

Donny Brasco

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 30 and on #55 right now.

2 were call girls

2 were twins

4 were virgins

2 were car theives

3 were (are) married

2 were cops

1 was named "Spider"

2 were real red heads (is there such thing as a red head better then a "7"?)

2 of them I was engaged to

8 of them I had LTR's with (1 month or more)

1 tasted like strawberries

2 liked nose candy

1 was named "Venius"

4 were my buddies exes

2 were over 40

2 I met on the internet

2 of them were stalkers

3 of them were models

4 of them were Fvckbuddies

5 of them I can't remember their names

and 1 I'm dating

And all of them were GREAT!!!

drZaius09

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Donnie, this sounds like a f*ckin logic puzzle.

I have a hard time believing you can remember all these details. ;)

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm laughing out loud at your post, Brasco.

That's pretty good.:D

i wish I could count the # of backstage BJ's I've gotten......Groupies rule.

The Bad Ass Canadian

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a stupid question but i will bite. Im 29 I keep a database of all the times I have sex. Part of it is ego but i had this chick come back and tell me she was pregant from me one look at the database and I knew there was no way in he11 it could be me. I lost my virginity at 14. I've been with, hhmmm, lets just say over 100 women. Ive only been with 4 of them unprotected.

Nothing wrong with banging lots of chicks if thats what u like. U only live once have fun. Just be safe. you don't have to apologize or be ashamed by your numbers. Sounds like you were braggin to me though.

BMW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wow. Where do you folks meet all these girls?

DastardlyDan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I heard that college girls talk about sex just as much as guys, but girls actually tell the truth. Some of you people, bragging about sleeping with married women, sound like scum bags.

Drug_L0rd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm 16 turning 17 and haven't even gotten head.

i practically have though, twice. i say practically because both the girls were not, as i wanted AT THE TIME, hot. they were average looking and i kept wanting the first girl to be nicer, like a 8.5 or a 9.

now i know better, i shoulda taken the offers. one of the two girls would have fvcked me, i didn't even need to work on it. but like it said, at the time i was stupid and kept wanting the first one to be a hottie.

i cant wwwwaaaaaaaaaiiiiiitttttt.

i wanna be like them ancient kings, how they banged 2000+ chicks throughout their lives. ofcourse i probably wont reach that much but i want to got past the 20s.

20s, damn, that's a lot of girls.
Any help would be appreciated. ;) :D

Take care

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DastardlyDan
Some of you people, bragging about sleeping with married women, sound like scum bags.
Happy are the self righteous, until someone looks in their closet. Who are you to point a finger in judgement?

ds28

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is one of the most dire threads I have ever seen on this site....

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Allstar69
Hey everyone, jus curious how many girls all you have had sex with and thier ages. I know im high but i want to see how high.

for me: 59 girls (sex)
i am 22 years old
They're all still virgins until I get a hold of them bro. ;)

Who keeps count of this? Not me. It's like scoring a TD, you can tell who's a virgin to the endzone by the celebration. Brothers like myself have visited the zone enough to where we don't even have to think about how many times we've been there. We just do it, and move on, like a true G. Now LTR's are totally different. Nowadays, it's nothing to get in someone pants, nothing. Shoot, if ya really, really tried hard enough, you would have gave up counting. Two at a time, or two a night, three times a week... those numbers don't mean sh*t. It's like that one dude who posted here one time, he said he like f*cked that much in a day... I was like, QUICKIES ...when do you have the time to work, eat, and type up this sh*t to tell us? Shouldn't yo ass be f*cking somebody right now? LOL!

Trying to hold on to a fine woman, now that's a much better achievement. I'm all about one woman, one story, her and mine.

Besides, I don't just f*ck any chic... this is primo sh*t here, and you have to be worthy of my special brand of loving. You got to be special for me to drop my pants for you. This sh8t here ain't for free. You goto to earn it... am I right fellas? :)

In any case, you do have a problem.. a serious one that needs a good cranium check. Might have them look downstairs too cuz this is a different era we living in.

Brothers out there, if ya had 1, 3, or 6 women in your life, consider yourslef blessed.

Eminem

Don Juan
Reaction score
Inlaw - You see being blessed with a type of modified shlong as you and I have, it is always special and yes they are all virgins until I get a hold of them. To be honest, I'd rather not get any guck on my c0ck, I would hate to ruin that beauty.

That was M.A.C. I think who posted he had sex like 2-3 times a day.

E

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: # of sex partners...a true swagger

Originally posted by InLawsHateMe
They're all still virgins until I get a hold of them bro. ;)

Who keeps count of this? Not me. It's like scoring a TD, you can tell who's a virgin to the endzone by the celebration. Brothers like myself have visited the zone enough to where we don't even have to think about how many times we've been there. We just do it, and move on, like a true G.
Michael J. Irvin career TD's 65
Cris Carter career TD's 114
Terrell Owens career TD's 72

Do they celebrate after scoring? Hell yeah, why cause scoring is fun. each and every time I score on a new chick its fun. It never gets old

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've scored plenty of TD's in my lifetime, I ain't keeping count. ;) ...just because I ain't bouncing out the room doing the snap, don't mean it wasn't worth it. Like I said, ya got to earn your time with me.

As far as those players go... I'm not impressed by another man's TD's. Again, they just TD's in my eyes. When I score, you score, I'll let you do all the dancing, I'll have a smoke, and hit the shower. ;)

Wait, I'll take that back... if I were to get $100,000.00 everytime I scored, I guess I'd be dancing too. :) ...but since my hard work is only getting me proper pampering afterwards, I can deal with it. :) unless your p*ssy is made of gold, I ain't dancing. ;)

Allstar69

Don Juan
Reaction score
i understand that most wouldnt believe me, and by the way i made a mistake when i wrote man female, i have no clue how i typed that. But anyway, the people that dont believe me are either jealous or afraid i been with a lover or family member of their's. I have been to cancun 3 times, vegas 3 times, and plenty of other vacation spots were I added girls to my list. I also stated that I bartend, good looking, a student of DOC LOVE (#1 reason may i add) and i have a sex drive that is damn strong.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
student of doc love? he has a school?
im 18 and a virgin. dont really mind, but think of quitting;)

daman01

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man I am 21 and I have had sex with 4 different girls.
My first was a LTR, I was really in love with this girl and I am so glad I lost it to someone that I really cared about.
My second was a one night stand with about a 5, yea she wasn't that great looking but she knew how to fuk.
My third was a girl I was dating for a few months.
My fourth was another one night stand, she was the worst of them all she didn't know how to have sex.

I really don't want to have a one night stand with anyone anymore. If I start messing around with someone I want it to be a ******* not sex. But it seems most girls just want to get it stuck in the ****, and get off. Can't really blame them though, I wouldn't want to eat some chick out then not get anything back.