Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

# of days to call after getting #

bp31895

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have heard so many ideas on this. The one I operate on is call 5-10 days from when you get the #. but don't call on Friday, Saturday or Sunday. I understand about calling on Saturday and Sunday, I want to keep a little mystery at least early in the game about what I do on the weekends but what about calling on Friday. Also after how many dates is it okay to call on the weekend.

Sojourner

Don Juan
Reaction score
Doc Love said "After getting her HOME phone number, wait 7 days before calling her" so you won't come across as a desperate dude who's been on only one date for the past 6 years". Doc Love also said "No weekend dates until she brings it up". If she asks you "How come we never go out on a Saturday?", she thinks you are dating other girls. Her interest level in you is high if she asks you about weekend dates.

Escude

Don Juan
Reaction score
While Doc Love has some good ideas it'd also be foolish to follow Doc Love's every single thing to the T... even he's admitted this in one of his columns where he says if you have very strong signals then you need to act on them.

The Friday Saturday thing is in general a fairly good idea but moreso because many girls already have plans on those nights and until you get yourself into the door more you'd probably be better following this. On the other hand if you reek of a guy with no friends, no life, no aspirations a woman will be able to sniff out the fact that you really don't have things to do on those nights.

I also believe Sunday nights aren't a bad night to call.. many people are home those nights.

As for how many days, I think that just varies by situation. You know there are select times you *can* call the next day but that depends on the situation. in general I usually wait a few.

davelmn2003

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I beg to differ:

I think there is not rigid rules here, except that you shouldn't call too soon (like in a day or two).

Personally I would wait at least 3 days. 4 days sounds good to me. By the end of the 7th day she may well have given numbers to a whole bunch of other guys and she may even have forgotten you or think that you aren't interested.

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bp31895
I have heard so many ideas on this. The one I operate on is call 5-10 days from when you get the #. but don't call on Friday, Saturday or Sunday. I understand about calling on Saturday and Sunday, I want to keep a little mystery at least early in the game about what I do on the weekends but what about calling on Friday. Also after how many dates is it okay to call on the weekend.
I think you have it wrong about "don't call on Fri, Sat, or Sun". Doc Love said "don't (immediately) set up dates for Fri, Sat, or Sun". As Escude said, Sunday nights are a great time to call. I do it all the time.

Also, Dave is wrong about women forgetting you after a week. This is simply not true -- if she likes you, she'll remember you no matter what. Sometimes she'll pretend she doesn't, but that's only 1) a test, or 2) a sign of disinterest.

BGMan