Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

odd bed behavior

E

easyjim

Last night was the second time I've been with this particular girl. The first night she pretty much jumped me and I gave her such a good time that she has wanted me again ever since.

We were in bed last night and had her shirt off. I took it slow and built some serious anticipation. She even told me I was bad for making her want me so bad (she has a long distance bf) and that I was making her shake, but every time I tried to ger her pants off, she stopped me. The first time I said thats cool, keep em on. The second time I was stopped again so I went back to cuddling and making out. I figured we didn't have any condoms so she didn't want to bang. She then came out and said "Stop being such a nice guy and tell me what you want" . Hearing 'nice guy' made me want to explode so I didn't say anything and tried taking her pants off again.....but was stopped. This confused the hell out of me, so we just fooled around for a bit longer and then I said I had to go do homework.

Im sure this was some sort of test, but I don't know how else I could have handled it. I think I should have said, 'thats cool, I'm not gonna screw you tonight anyways' since i didnt have any condoms.

Any comments?

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Two words: C0CK-TEASE.

Wait, is "C0CK-TEASE" on word or two words?

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just be pimp...think about it this way.

she is teasing you...but you are JIM...damn you want crazy freaky sex..so Man up and act like it...**** her like you are Peter North...**** her like you have a 9 inch **** wether you do or not..give that vibe off and she wont be keeping her pants on!

GO GET EM!

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's either a c0ck-tease, or you're pushing too much. Tease her a bit. Make her WANT to bang you. Just keep on increasing the heat, but don't make it clear what you're intentions are. Do everything you possibly can without screwing her. Build her up so much that she explodes and gives in.

E

easyjim

I should add that as soon I said I had to go, she started grabbing my balls.

Don't worry....I didn't give in.

Kaine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How were you "stopped", did she seriously say no?

Or playing? Some girls like to be just "taken" and feign hard to get.

Soma

Banned
Reaction score
Word. When this happens you can tell when it's feigned or serious, even when they are acting serious. In those cases I just get into harcore making out then slide myself down, unzip her pants, grab em by the top, and yank em the fvck off. They always protest and I tell them, "Shut up." in flat, serious tone. I'm sure you see where this is going.

Just make sure she's not REALLY saying "No." I learned the difference when I was 17. I went to take off my gf's bra for the first time and she wouldn't let me. So we ended up just kissing and cuddling, haha. Later that night, I asked why she stopped me. Didn't she like it? I've always remembered her answer, "Sometimes when a girls says 'no' she doesn't really mean it."

Learned a valuable lesson that night.

Kelson

Don Juan
Reaction score
From the sound of it, she just wanted you to tell her that you wanted to **** the **** out of her. You have to listen to what the chicks say to manipulate them right...her exact words were, "Stop being such a nice guy and tell me what you want." She didn't say she wasn't going to put out, in fact, she showed she DID want to by grabbing your balls when you tried to leave.

"You'll see stars when I'm done 'telling' you what I want."

Pugsley_f5

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro, all you had to do to get some is just keep making her more and more horny, keep kissing her neck and that stuff till she gives in...and she will eventually. It was a test saying you need to do more than that before we have sex before your getting my pants off.......

heres how women work from David Ds words:

(user discretion is advised)

NO

NO

NO

No

No

No

no

no

no

no....o...o.....o

take my pants off right now and F me.

thats how chicks work you just neede to amke mroe more horney man.....and BTW get some condoms Dipstick.

EpsilonArmati

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
At my school there's this new sex policy where it basically says that if a girl says "no", the guy must stop. It pissed the hell out of me, especially when the group of "sex safety advocates" had girls who stood around and declared they've been "raped", when in fact they were either sluts or feminazis.

I'm sure that the laws usually favor the girl if she said "no", but then allowed you to have sex with her, and if you pissed her off and she's really a wench, then you'd better watch out.

Proceed with caution.

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed Epsilon, those kinds of girls are DANGEROUS.....think about it, suppose during the time period after this something goes wrong....ie.girls strict dad finds 'evidence', you guys fight and she wants revenge, you try to get rid of her and what happens........i read this in the bible....your sitting on the witness stand saying,"Well, i was fooling around with her she grabbed my crotch, said she wanted me to f the s out of her, she jumped on top of me....." "But did she say no mr. fonz?" "Well, yeah but...." "No further questions"

LuvMyArmyMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chico, CA during school, and Irivine off-school
why dont you try getting with a chick who doenst have a long distance boyfriend? and get some condoms pronto. Go to planned parenthood or your local student health center, and stock up.

Someone once said its better to have a condom and not need it than to not have one and need it.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She said to you:

"Don't be a nice guy, tell me what you want"

You should have done exactly that - told her exactly what you want her to do.

Now - if she had meant that - she would have done it.

If she didn't do it - you know that you don't have to waste anymore time with this little c#ck teaser.

And by the way - when you were leaving you should have told her that. That she was a c#ck teaser.

Next time she suggest's hanging out - you might want to throw in that you don't like hanging with c#ck teasers.

DJBen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When she said 'dont be a nice guy, tell me what you want' I'd have said:

"Well, now you've completely fvcked the moment I want to go downstairs, grab a beer, make a phone call and go out with the guys. I was gonna lay you down and fvck you so hard your beef flaps would be sore for days and you wouldnt be able to walk, but I dont have time for your silly games'

If she acts all interested and wants it, and she's sorry, great. If she doesnt respond so great, make it clear you're going downstairs to get that beer and then mention to her that **** teasing wont work on real men.

But hey, thats just me.

ruralMetro

Reaction score
Originally posted by easyjim
"Stop being such a nice guy and tell me what you want"
Dude, she wants you to dominate her!

Also, when you say she "stopped" you from taking her pants off you seemed to be taking this as a "no" to sex. I'm assuming that if you had no condoms and no intention to bang her, that your intention was to go down on her.

It is not uncommon at all for a girl to object to a guy getting too close and personal with her *****. Often they don't feel clean or presentable and are more concerned about what you'll think when you get your face in there.

Regradless, based on all the information you have provided, I think she was offering to please you instead. She wants a "bad boy" and bad boys want THEIR needs met. She is exploring sexual fantasies with you and she wants to experience submission beyond just letting you paw her clothes off. She wants you to COMMAND her.

Taking you in her mouth on YOUR TERMS is one of the ultimate submissive acts in terms of normal sexual behavior. She'll like it even better if you tell her EXACTLY how you want her to do it. It has to do with her desire to reach an emotional state. If you've never experienced this then I suppose it might seem irrational or illogical. But trust me, if she is in this frame of mind then things like grabbing the back of her head forcefully or spanking her just to let her know you're the boss (playfully; I'm not talking about actual physical abuse here) will send her spinning.

Damn, you probably missed the best BJ of your life...;)