Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

odd at work 2 day

londonzen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hi all

basically there a girl at work shes a lil tomboyish but doable and her job means she liases with us alot basically when she first started she was very rude standoffish towrards me i mean very.
then 1 day she seemed to actually look at me(in the lift) and start with all the hair playing and what not but due to her old actions i spoke to her as tho i didnt notice.
now recently she has to work with us alot closer so comes to our office say once or twice aday now if im alone she basically seems standoffish again with very abrupt answers or mirror questions. but if as most of the time she walks in as another girls there and we are talking i can clearly see a pissed look on her face. which is weird as when she has me alone she has nothing to say.

yesterday i basically forced her out of the abrupt answers with a bit of jokes and small talk

well anyway today im in the office with my workmate telling a joke im naturaly smilling in the general direction of the door
when she walks in looking better than usuall she walks in smiles at me and cuts in and say "you look like you have something to say to me"

me stunned say "unless you know something i dont" she says no stops smiling puts sometyhing on the desk and walks out quickly.

my workmate s******s and gives me a look like ?

was she trying to chat me up or did i misread coz seriously i dont have much interest in her as
1 we work for diff companys but same job both teams liase together so could get sticky afterwards
2 hes not all that
3 a little to quiet/weird 4 me

how should i play this guys cos
she seems nice enough as a friend but i cant see any more unless im drunk/xmas partys soon

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

Blank

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your post is difficult to understand. You should try to be more clear.

If you aren't interested in this girl then why are you even concerned about how you should "play this"?