Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Occam's Principle of Limited Imagination

stockholder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do not avoid difficult situations with seduction.

The easiest way is a good path to take but if you keep taking the easiest way you will learn nothing new. That is one way to get a boring life.

Not exposing yourself to difficult situations all the time means you will not learn anything new. Dealing with difficult situations will not get you depressed because you control your own happiness remember?

I have this one love interest who can sense too much attention for her from 10,000 miles away (tested it.) Now I give her the right dose of attention every time. She used to be a very difficult case. She is becoming more and more routine.

If all you do is avoid difficult situations then that is an awful waste of your talents.

My math teacher of highschool was checking our final exams a few years ago. It's all pretty routine for him checking this and then that. There was a question in which the area of a circle segment was asked. I'm sure everyone solved it the same way. But not me. I used a formula our teacher had to look up in an old book in the basement. He never forgets that. Unconventional but it did the job and still even these days I see people who say "Hey you are that guy who used that formula at his maths exams."

Having unconventional solutions to problems makes life even more exciting. Try it. Hang around with attention-seeking women, manipulative women and other difficult types of women. In case things go wrong... remember you can always walk away.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, stockholder, you remember that Doctor Pimp dude that said that you were worthless and that you never contributed anything of value to the forum?

Damn, that dude was full of sh*t.

Great post.

------------------
CASANOVA

"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."
Lazarus Long

"Woman was God's second mistake."
Friedrich Nietzsche (1844 - 1900)

Galactus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very good post. This is true.

Someone once said to me something like: Italy had centuries of pain and suffering, and gave us Da Vinci, Michelangelo, and the Renaissance. Switzerland had centuries of peace, and gave us clocks, banks, and chocolate.

If you never feel down, how do you know what up feels like?

By the way, I have a theory that you're an X-Files fan. It was mentioned on there that Mulder referred to Occam's Razor as "Occam's Principle of Limited Imagination." Too much of a coincidence.

stockholder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by galactus:
By the way, I have a theory that you're an X-Files fan. It was mentioned on there that Mulder referred to Occam's Razor as "Occam's Principle of Limited Imagination." Too much of a coincidence.
Your theory is correct galactus. My first name on this board was foxmulder.