Obummer calls for police to respect the looters.....

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
So if 90% of interracial violence doesn't effect Asians…..
I'm not sure if you're an idiot but look up statistics Chili Dog t1ts, Asians only make up 5% of the total population. Obviously 90% of interracial violence isn't going to be including a lot of Asians. I've seen ton of violence in lower class neighborhoods and the main reason why is because people there are dumb as fvck. The smart people get out of those areas. They get an education, save money, and move them and their families to areas with better schooling because smarter people are smart enough to know that robbing stores and shooting people get you killed in the long run.

Ferguson is densely populated with over 20k people in a 6mile radius. You trying to compare that to ghetto areas in the bumblefvck of nowhere where they have population of less than 50% of that…..good job Chili Dog. Read and research some more people you post dumb a$$ arguments.

You're obviously mad that i'm pointing out the truth. Either that, or your Chili Dog t1ts stink so much it affects your vision to read correctly. Keyboard jockeying ain't going to change anything Chili Dog.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
AAAgent said:
I'm not sure if you're an idiot but look up statistics Chili Dog t1ts, Asians only make up 5% of the total population. Obviously 90% of interracial violence isn't going to be including a lot of Asians. I've seen ton of violence in lower class neighborhoods and the main reason why is because people there are dumb as fvck. The smart people get out of those areas. They get an education, save money, and move them and their families to areas with better schooling because smarter people are smart enough to know that robbing stores and shooting people get you killed in the long run.

Ferguson is densely populated with over 20k people in a 6mile radius. You trying to compare that to ghetto areas in the bumblefvck of nowhere where they have population of less than 50% of that…..good job Chili Dog. Read and research some more people you post dumb a$$ arguments.

You're obviously mad that i'm pointing out the truth. Either that, or your Chili Dog t1ts stink so much it affects your vision to read correctly. Keyboard jockeying ain't going to change anything Chili Dog.
:rolleyes: If your arguments held any weight my reply wouldn't have evoked such an emotional response from you mate. Tone the vitriol down a bit eh?

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
:rolleyes: If your arguments held any weight my reply wouldn't have evoked such an emotional response from you mate. Tone the vitriol down a bit eh?
Chili?

rascal99v

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fatal Jay said:
First off it's a difference between prejudice and racist genius. Guess that went over your pea brain skull
No sh1t joker, I was using that in the sentence if you weren't so damn ignorant to understand what that is. People form a prejudice, then that leads to racism. You said that no blacks are racist. That is bvllsh1t. I said blacks can hold prejudice and can be racist in my sentence. I was including it all together in one sentence. :rolleyes:

Learn how to comprehend a sentence. Also, get an education on what the Democratic Party did to lift blacks up. Affordable Public Housing and Affordable Health Care is just one of many. Go do some research. :up:

Maximus Rex said:
You took what out of context.
No, I didn't take what he said out of context. He's saying that blacks can't be racist. He's full of sh1t, because I personally know several who are. They hate Puerto Ricans calling them "wet backs" and "skunks". Black shop owners give them a hard time in their stores. Black gangs are groups who have racist views towards whites just as well as white hate groups hate blacks. So, don't give me that sh1t that not one black person or black group has no racist views towards whites or other races.

Maximus Rex said:
Actually power has everything to do with it. Who had a more detrimental effect on people's lives, Donald Sterling when he was sued for housing discriminating Also, (unless you're Donald Sterling's trickin' ass,) most of those in the dominate society that subscribed to white supremacist philosophy aren't dumb enough to air those views in public, the sh*t isn't socially acceptable.
I said that power does and doesn't have anything to do with it. Sterling is one example, there are also black Slum Lords who take advantage as well.

What the hell are you talking about? Have you ever been to the South or seen Tea Party rallies where goons are dressed up in uniforms or nazi gear with vile signs and assault rifles preaching hate and racism? Some of those people are big in the community and Republican Party who hold power who speak at those things. They certainly do air their racist views out in public because those people in the group all agree with them. You are really ignorant to what's going in the world.

Those people in black gangs and hate groups are poor with no economic power, but get enough of them together with guns preaching hate and spreading violence, then you have a powerful racist and violent group on your hands. These groups are the most dangerous because they take over neighborhoods and towns that have a much more detrimental effect on people's lives.

Yeah, Sterling did some bad sh1t with his housing, but he also gave poor blacks a chance at becoming multi millionaires and having a chance at life living the dream. Something they never would have had if it wasn't for him. If Sterling was so bad, Doc Rivers wouldn't have come back to the Clippers as a coach for the man, neither would Paul being a star on a team of a racist. You are trying to compare apples to oranges here, it doesn't work.

Gang bangers won't think twice about killing anybody white or black. What are gang bangers doing to flourish white people's lives Rex? Who's more detrimental Rex? The gang bangers are dude.

So what if someone keeps their racist views private from the public, they are still a racist aren't they? :yes:

Maximus Rex said:
Gangbangers aren't racists, considering how they like snow bunnies. Also they tend to be leery and dislike anybody that's a threat to their set.
:crackup:

snow bunnies? A little racist here aren't we Rex? Only the white trash that nobody wants digs the gang bangers.

Since you're getting technical here Rex, slave owners beat the sh1t out of their slaves, but fvcked the black women behind closed doors. How do you think names like Washington, Jefferson, Johnson, Jackson became common and so popular in the black community? The slave owners were racist but were hypocrites as well by fvcking their black slaves having mixed children with them passing on their white name.

If some white dude in his Maserati took the wrong turn down a ghetto street in the hood, I'm sure the gang bangers would shake his hand and be friendly enough to direct him to the nearest on ramp on the Interstate. :crackup:

They want some white pvssy, so what? Doesn't mean they don't hold racist views towards other whites of power. Even Donald Sterling associated with mixed and women of color, so what? You made a terrible point.

Maximus Rex said:
Name them, and don't name some random dude that was standing by the Washington Monument during Dr. King's "I Have a Dream," speech

Any person that I name, you are just going to disagree with anyway so it's really a waste of time. So, you're telling me that not one black panther or black person who was under segregation doesn't hold any racist views because of the conditions they were under?

Maximus Rex said:
Again, these people opinions were formed and are reacting to life circumstances that they couldn't control.
Right, but they all still formed their opinions and hold racist views, so that doesn't change the fact that they are still racist towards whites or any other race. Racism is racism, no mater how much you try to sugarcoat it or spin it , doesn't change the fact that they are still racist. Then we have people like you and Fatal Jay trying to claim that blacks have no racist bones in their bodies. What a fvcking joke.

Maximus Rex said:
The Dixiecracts weren't particularly down with the Civil Rights Movement, ending segregation, and the Voting Rights Act. Actually, liberal Republicans, (like Senators Everett Dirksen of Illinois,) played a major role in getting Civil Rights legislation passed.
Not everybody is always going to agree within the party Rex.

Yeah, well Republicans were a lot different back then than they are now. All the Dixiecrats became the Republican Party as we know today. Lyndon B. Johnson was as southern as they come, and he fought the good fight to get civil rights accomplished.

The South used to be a huge Democrat stronghold, after Civil Rights were passed Johnson said that the Democrats are going to lose the south for a long time. That is exactly what happened, and why the South is so heavily red and Republican today.

Maximus Rex said:
Ya boy Rex is about to kill this b.s. about Affirmative Action and how it pertains to African Americans right now.
Spin it anyway you like Rex, Affirmative Action helped blacks just as much as it did other minorities and women. All that matters is that Affirmative Action helped blacks over the years, which it did, thanks to Democrats who gave them a helping hand.

We have the NBA and NFL dominated with black athletes. Then we have black groups crying the blues to have Affirmative Action, to have more blacks up in the front office and management, saying it's unfair practice that there are mostly whites there. Affirmative Action has been very good I must say.

Maximus Rex said:
Off topic, what's discriminatory about preventing voter fraud?
It's not off topic at all because it is discriminatory towards blacks and minorities. You sure don't pay attention the news or the laws do you Rex?

There is no voter fraud, that is what the Republicans are trying to tell you so they can implement Voter ID's to discriminate black and Hispanics in states where they vote heavily Democratic. Red states have no Voter ID laws, only in swing states where it can affect the outcome especially in blue districts which is their intent. Voter fraud is like 0.0001% that has no affect on any outcome whatsoever. There were less than 200 voter fraud cases last election. That is public information, look it up.

Black Leaders, former black panthers, civil right activists, NAACP members all are against Voter ID Laws calling it discriminatory. What do you have to say about that?

Maximus Rex said:
The system as it is now set up lends itself to fraud. In order to register to vote, all of have to do is fill out the voter registration card and (in a John Madden voice,) "Boom!" You get a card in the mail with your party registration and where your polling place is. What's to stop a person from filling out numerous voter registration cards for numerous addresses?

So, a person is going to fill out a bunch of Voter Registration Forms for numerous addresses, then go to all those numerous addresses to pick up the voter cards/sample ballots, then go to all the numerous polling places by standing in line for hours to vote? See how stupid that sounds? Who the fvck would do that? LOL

People have been voting for over 230 years in elections and didn't need a separate ID to vote. Voting is a right that you have. Under no circumstances should you have to get another ID to what this country allows you to do. You shouldn't have to pay money for a new Voter ID in order to vote. That is a polling tax which was abolished after whites tried to suppress their vote after slavery was abolished. That is what they are trying to make law in swing states and why black and hispanic leaders are against it.

Old black men and women who are in their late 70's, 80's and 90's who voted for years, who have no birth certificate were denied their right to vote because they had no proper ID. You think that's not discriminatory? Are they going to vote at numerous places? Don't be so ignorant to discrimination because it's still going on today. That is shameful to deny good citizens their right to vote treating them as second class citizens.

You sound like you're on board for that. What the hell is wrong with you Rex? :crazy:

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, Rex and Fatal...move on guys. Dont even feed trolls like speeddawg, noobology and b!tch-t1ts anymore. Backbreaker always warned us about getting baited into these repetitive threads. Let them just stew in their obsession over the black community. Lord knows the internet is the only place their tiny voices are heard.

It is what it is. If Sosuave wants to entertain posters who belong on stormfront, let it be. Just let idiots converse amongst themselves.
speed dawg said:
See, I'm not a racist after all. Tiger Woods isn't exactly a thug though. Football pushes the thug culture.
*yawn* ok brah. Whatever you say. Meanwhile those bad boys are rich and slaying the finest poon :rockon:
AAAgent said:

QFT

B

BeDJ

No worries, AAA

(.)T!ts(.) is a virgin.

My bad AAA, add an '858' to the end of that email addy.

B

BeDJ

noobolgy said:
Asians unite!:box: (the two of you)
You have absolutely nothing to offer to this forum. Good luck in slaying women, but your negativity will drive them away. Need I say more? PM me.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Lol, Rex and Fatal...move on guys. Dont even feed trolls like speeddawg, noobology and b!tch-t1ts anymore. Backbreaker always warned us about getting baited into these repetitive threads. Let them just stew in their obsession over the black community. Lord knows the internet is the only place their tiny voices are heard.
rascal was the only one of us WHIT PO'ERR supremists that actually cared enough to type out a response, and he blew your viewpoints completely out of the water. Unbelievably great post by him, that will never get a response from your klan of racist blacks.

Jaylan said:
Meanwhile those bad boys are rich and slaying the finest poon :rockon:
Oh noes! How will I move on?

Since you are trying to shame and attempting to play on alleged insecurities, next time aim it towards white MALES, not the entitled bratty mudsharking white gold-diggers that we complain about on this site constantly. You can have 'em, they are only good for p*ssy anyway.

Looks like this thread is over.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
New witness just came out today, confirming that brown was shot while running away.

He says brown turns around after being shot two times, and the cops comes up and finish him off.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fatal Jay said:
New witness just came out today, confirming that brown was shot while running away.

He says brown turns around after being shot two times, and the cops comes up and finish him off.
I can't see how else you could get shot twice in the head "running away". You don't run much further after a first bullet to the dome.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
Fatal Jay said:

Here if it makes you feel better. Please blacks stop being cry babies, your as bad as feminists. If it's so bad for ya, maybe we should revert back to 50 years ago so at least complaining of discrimination is justified.

I just get tired of hearing, reading, or seeing minorities whine and complain about discrimination.

Edit: meant to post this link. http://www.conservativerefocus.com/...ts-unarmed-white-victim-in-utah-media-ignores

Last edited:

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
noobolgy said:
Here if it makes you feel better. Please blacks stop being cry babies, your as bad as feminists. If it's so bad for ya, maybe we should revert back to 50 years ago so at least complaining of discrimination is justified.

I just get tired of hearing, reading, or seeing minorities whine and complain about discrimination.
I can't really put it any better. They are using 'discrimination' and 'racism' to gain another advantage ie money. That's it. Follow the money trail. Same with the gays. If they'd just admit this, I could at least respect them. I don't blame anyone for playing by the rules. If the rule is there, use it. But don't beg for more and more. It's so d*mn passive aggressive and douchey to hide behind discrimination.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vulpine said:
I can't see how else you could get shot twice in the head "running away". You don't run much further after a first bullet to the dome.

He didn't get shot in the head running away the witness said he got shot but was still alive when he turned around

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
I Really Shouldn't Indulge This Conversation

rascal99v said:
Learn how to comprehend a sentence. Also, get an education on what the Democratic Party did to lift blacks up. Affordable Public Housing and Affordable Health Care is just one of many. Go do some research. :up:
The Dems didn't enact these programs solely to aid black people and if they did show me where.

rascal99v said:
No, I didn't take what he said out of context. He's saying that blacks can't be racist. He's full of sh1t, because I personally know several who are. They hate Puerto Ricans calling them "wet backs" and "skunks". Black shop owners give them a hard time in their stores.
What you described is prejudice.

rascal99v said:
Black gangs are groups who have racist views towards whites just as well as white hate groups hate blacks.
Gangers tend to not like anybody who isn't down with their set.

rascal99v said:
So, don't give me that sh1t that not one black person or black group has no racist views towards whites or other races.
Okay, arguably members in the NOI or those black Israelites cats are racists.

rascal99v said:
Sterling is one example, there are also black Slum Lords who take advantage as well.
Black slumlords are being sued for housing discrimination? Where's the case?

rascal99v said:
What the hell are you talking about? Have you ever been to the South or seen Tea Party rallies where goons are dressed up in uniforms or nazi gear with vile signs and assault rifles preaching hate and racism? Some of those people are big in the community and Republican Party who hold power who speak at those things. They certainly do air their racist views out in public because those people in the group all agree with them. You are really ignorant to what's going in the world.
Did you just compare to politicians, C level executives, multimillionaires, and billionaires (and others with **** to lose,) to speed dog's Stormfront brethren?

rascal99v said:
Those people in black gangs and hate groups are poor with no economic power, but get enough of them together with guns preaching hate and spreading violence, then you have a powerful racist and violent group on your hands. These groups are the most dangerous because they take over neighborhoods and towns that have a much more detrimental effect on people's lives.
Your rationale is faulty as f*ck

1) Your scenario is plausible in the event of complete and total collapse of U.S. society as we now know it. The FBI, (along with local and state law enforcement agencies, keep a very close watch on these groups and will quickly quell any sort of action on said group. This is purely conjecture on my part, but the government will endure another Waco, before it let's another Timothy McVeigh compromise the public safety and have the public questioning whether or not the law enforcement can protect them from domestic threats.

People like Sterling are more insidious because they can work within the system to support their views. They have the money, the clout, the political connections, and money for legal expenses. A street gang, militia or what have you is only dangerous to those in there immediate vicinity. Where as somebody with the money and connections to the upper echelon's of power actually have the means and money to have laws enacted to that are to the detriment of other people.

rascal99v said:
Yeah, Sterling did some bad sh1t with his housing, but he also gave poor blacks a chance at becoming multi millionaires and having a chance at life living the dream. Something they never would have had if it wasn't for him. If Sterling was so bad, Doc Rivers wouldn't have come back to the Clippers as a coach for the man, neither would Paul being a star on a team of a racist. You are trying to compare apples to oranges here, it doesn't work.
Yes sur. Like Massa Donald said in the interview with Missa Anderson. Massa Donald was a good massa to his n*ggas. He fed and clothed his n*ggas.

That was some really insulting sh*t bruh. Being thankful to a racist white supremacist for giving you and opportunity. Here's something that you don't understand about the nature of black people. There's a lot of scared negroes running around here. The higher up a black person goes up the social and economic ladder in America, the less likely they'll do something to upset the dominate society. A lot of cats will just "go along to get along." Plus it's an issue of misplaced priorities. When Sterling made his comments the only viable option was for the Doc and the team to for fit the series. However, advancing in the playoffs was more important than these dudes dignity.

rascal99v said:
Gang bangers won't think twice about killing anybody white or black. What are gang bangers doing to flourish white people's lives Rex? Who's more detrimental Rex? The gang bangers are dude.
Again, you've demonstrated your innate ability so showing you don't know what the eff it is you're talking about.

rascal99v said:
So what if someone keeps their racist views private from the public, they are still a racist aren't they? :yes:
What's your point?

rascal99v said:
snow bunnies? A little racist here aren't we Rex?
No politically incorrect. I'm just a homophobe.

rascal99v said:
Only the white trash that nobody wants digs the gang bangers.
rascal99v said:
They want some white pvssy, so what? Doesn't mean they don't hold racist views towards other whites of power. Even Donald Sterling associated with mixed and women of color, so what? You made a terrible point.
No Donald Sterling had a black chick fetish.

rascal99v said:
Any person that I name, you are just going to disagree with anyway so it's really a waste of time.
No I'm not. If you know who these people are, it should be rather easy to google them and the statement that they made.[/b

rascal99v said:
So, you're telling me that not one black panther or black person who was under segregation doesn't hold any racist views because of the conditions they were under?
They were pissed off and as a result developed acrimony and resentment towards whites.

rascal99v said:
Racism is racism, no mater how much you try to sugarcoat it or spin it , doesn't change the fact that they are still racist. Then we have people like you and Fatal Jay trying to claim that blacks have no racist bones in their bodies. What a fvcking joke.
Racism is about the control of institutions and disenfranchising people based on their race, when black people get control of institutions and start denying whites (or other people,) access to these institutions based on race, we can revisit the discussions.

rascal99v said:
Not everybody is always going to agree within the party Rex.
When did I said they did.

rascal99v said:
Yeah, well Republicans were a lot different back then than they are now.
What you said wasn't relevant to what I said. A lot of people were involved in getting Civil Rights legislation passed.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Pt. II

rascal99v said:
Spin it anyway you like Rex, Affirmative Action helped blacks just as much as it did other minorities and women. All that matters is that Affirmative Action helped blacks over the years, which it did, thanks to Democrats who gave them a helping hand.
That wasn't spin, information gather in a study done by the third best school in the state of North Carolina and arguably the most respected and reputable news magazine in the nation, and those two entities got their information from a cabinet level governmental agency. What you're saying is your opinion trumps data, research, and analysis that was conducted by the Department of Labor, fascinating.

rascal99v said:
We have the NBA and NFL dominated with black athletes. Then we have black groups crying the blues to have Affirmative Action, to have more blacks up in the front office and management, saying it's unfair practice that there are mostly whites there. Affirmative Action has been very good I must say.
Affirmative Action only relates to governmental agencies dude. The NFL only got diversity in the front office when they enacted the Rooney Rule. Now where they need something similar, is the NCAA enact something equivalent to the Rooney Rule.

rascal99v said:
It's not off topic at all because it is discriminatory towards blacks and minorities. You sure don't pay attention the news or the laws do you Rex?
No more than you do.

rascal99v said:
There is no voter fraud,
You really expect me to sit here in believe that there's no voter fraud in various elections that take place in the country? Really bruh.

rascal99v said:
that is what the Republicans are trying to tell you so they can implement Voter ID's to discriminate black and Hispanics in states where they vote heavily Democratic. Red states have no Voter ID laws, only in swing states where it can affect the outcome especially in blue districts which is their intent. Voter fraud is like 0.0001% that has no affect on any outcome whatsoever. There were less than 200 voter fraud cases last election. That is public information, look it up.
I'm not going to deny that this maybe politically advantageous to another group, but at the same time, where is the difficulty in proving who you when you do vote? Where sending people to office who are going to make decisions that will impact our lives, I don't it's asking too much of the voter to present some sort of as to his identity.

rascal99v said:
Black Leaders, former black panthers, civil right activists, NAACP members all are against Voter ID Laws calling it discriminatory. What do you have to say about that?
I say they're wrong on the issue and they're promoting their agenda. Like you said about party politics, just because I'm an African American that doesn't mean I'm going to have a Pavolvian response to things. Rex is a supporter of the truth and what's right, and that's what I my first allegiance is to. Besides, the leadership in the black community doesn't always do what's in the best interest of the community as a whole. That voter sh*t is one of them.

rascal99v said:
So, a person is going to fill out a bunch of Voter Registration Forms for numerous addresses, then go to all those numerous addresses to pick up the voter cards/sample ballots, then go to all the numerous polling places by standing in line for hours to vote? See how stupid that sounds? Who the fvck would do that? LOL
Not a person per se, but a political interest. I'm sure that are more efficient means to stuff a ballot box, but this isn't beyond the realm reason. However judging by your response, if I told you on April 25, 2001 that nineteen dudes would hijack four airplanes, (damn near simultaneously,) then fly three of those four planes into the WTC, and the Pentagon, with the result being the collapse of the WTC, you're silly ass would probably laughed that sh*t off to. And speaking of my voter fraud scenario, if I thought it, don't believe that somebody else hasn't thought of it too.

rascal99v said:
People have been voting for over 230 years in elections and didn't need a separate ID to vote.[. Voting is a right that you have. Under no circumstances should you have to get another ID to what this country allows you to do. You shouldn't have to pay money for a new Voter ID in order to vote.
When did I say a separate ID, I said go to an office and register to vote. If that isn't feasible, you can set up an apparatus where the clerks at DMV or the SS Administration has control of the registration card and you have to show ID and proof of your address to get it.

rascal99v said:
That is a polling tax which was abolished after whites tried to suppress their vote after slavery was abolished. That is what they are trying to make law in swing states and why black and hispanic leaders are against it.
Hispanic leaders have another agenda.

rascal99v said:
Old black men and women who are in their late 70's, 80's and 90's who voted for years, who have no birth certificate were denied their right to vote because they had no proper ID.
You mean to tell me that septuagenarians, octogenarians, nonagenarians, went their entire lives without an ID? These people are getting social security and I'm sure that may need to do some sort of business which would require ID, I'm sure that they have one or if push come to shove they could get one.

rascal99v said:
You think that's not discriminatory?
No, because it would stand to reason that whites in the same age groups would have the same problems. However, (as far as I know,) the AARpP didn't come out against this legislation.

rascal99v said:
Are they going to vote at numerous places?
Dude, you can't vote at numerous places. You can only vote at your polling place in your polling precinct. Also at of seniors probably vote via absentee ballot.

rascal99v said:
That is shameful to deny good citizens their right to vote treating them as second class citizens.
How is requiring people to have proof of ID before they vote treating them as second class citizens?

Last edited: