Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Obsession

Kukri

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay...far too often I've heard and read guys totally obsessing over women. The whole, "I can't get her out of my mind." and "I find myself driving by her work/school/whatever to see if she's really there." thing is slightly disturbing to someone who's NOT obsessed. This is why there are restraining orders.

If you can't get a girl out of your mind, you're obsessed.

If you get angry when she talks to another guy, you're obsessed.

If you burn inside with insecurity when she talks about an ex-boyfriend or someone important in her life, you're obsessed.

If you've described your *problem* with the girl to more than one friend, you're obsessed.

If you've ignored other parts of your life (missed work, stopped shaving, etc.) because of how you feel about her, you're obsessed.

If you're jealous of her family for their closeness to her, you're obsessed.

The problem is that the general impression is that obsession is a BAD THING. It's NOT! Olympic atheletes couldn't win medals if they weren't obsessed. Having something consuming your every waking thought (and sometimes even your dreams) makes it WORTH getting up in the morning! Obsession, when it's not self-destructive, is also known as passion, drive, desire.

If you find yourself obsessing over women...and the plural's important here 'cause everyone deserves at LEAST one fvckup...think of what's missing in your life BESIDES a romantic partner and start channeling your energy into THAT. Who knows? You might become a famous musician or politician or whatever. One thing's for sure, if you're driven towards something totally for you, you're 250% more attractive to any of the other listless people out there with nowhere to focus their energy.

-K

Arctic_FoX

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Two thumbs up for Kukri

------------------
"Life is a quest for identity, dare to explore" - Chapter3
"But Lieutenant! The newbie was on fire when I got here! - Anonymous
"then, when you've found the shrubbery, you must cut down the mightiest tree in the forest... with... a herring!" - A knight who says "Ni!"

Hoogie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post Kukri.
Nice one.