Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Observe cats

Iskandar Reza

Don Juan
Reaction score
Watch them closely. Call them to you. What do they do? More often than not they ignore you. But what if you just offer them your lap without actually asking them to come to you? Usually they will come.

Now with strings and playthings. Give them the end of a yarn. They play with it. But give the end and let it be stagnant, without moving it or adding variety to the movement, they get bored and move on. Only let them touch the string, all the time, they get bored and move on. Don't give them a chance to touch the string, they get bored and move on. What you have to do is give them a little, and withdraw. Hold back. Tease. They'll go wild for the string or yarn.

Offer them food. They come. Offer food all the time. They come for the food. The food and not you. No food, they won't come. But offer food once in a while, they come frequently, hoping for food. Sometimes you give, sometimes you don't. In time, they'll grow to be fond of you.

Cats are fascinating creatures. And they are very much like another creature on this planet -- women. If you observe a cats behaviour and a woman's, you'll see there are a lot of similiarities. Of course a woman is more complex, but breaking things down to the simplest of components, you soon realise how alike their responses to similiar situations are.

The next time you see a cat down the street, don't go after it. Make it come to you by knowing it's psychology. In other words, knowing it's behaviour, you can set off an indirect chain of events that'll make the cat irresistably attracted to you.

The case is similiar to women. Don't go for them; attract them!

Atratus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, you got it exactly right.

And in case you were wondering, dogs are AFC.
Sorry for all you dog lovers out there.
They're nice enough buggers, but they can't properly leave you to your life and doings at all. Need constant attention. They will stare, pant and lick at you for it, cute, desperate little f uckers.

Anyway after i finish this study i'll learn ethology and psychology so as to compare cats, dogs and humans.

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Observe cats? I have a better idea that you will find much more useful...OBSERVE WOMEN!

Dogs are AFC? WTF, guys?!!! Is it really necessarly or even helpful to use ANIMALS as examples of AFC or DJ or compare them to chicks?

Nick

------------------
- The seductionist formerly known as trickynick

You either own the game or it owns you.

~"Pon atencion al latido de tu corazon...y el ritmo de tu respiracion...como te permites llegar a ser completamente llevada...por la conexion que esta tomando lugar." ~

[This message has been edited by SexPDX (edited 06-30-2002).]

mistyc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SexPDX:
Observe cats? I have a better idea that you will find much more useful...OBSERVE WOMEN!

Dogs are AFC? WTF, guys?!!! Is it really necessarly or even helpful to use ANIMALS as examples of AFC or DJ or compare them to chicks?
As useful as it has been to some people (maybe you, maybe not you) to compare the dating game with investing or buying a car.

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I posted something like this in the Tips section a while back (I believe it was "Cats... what they can teach us!")

No, I think it's a great comparison. Why else do women go nuts for cats?

BGMan

KnightErrant

Don Juan
Reaction score
Where's that old quote post of mine...

Women are like cats. The more you want to pet one the greater the chance she'll run away. And if you just flop on a couch, open a newspaper, perhaps turn on the television, and the cat knows you're there, is comfortable with you around, you never know when she'll jump on your lap. Just one of those things.

THIAGO BRAZIL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meau..... cats are cool, they could write books like 48 Laws with a single attitude concept.

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by KnightErrant:
Women are like cats. The more you want to pet one the greater the chance she'll run away. And if you just flop on a couch, open a newspaper, perhaps turn on the television, and the cat knows you're there, is comfortable with you around, you never know when she'll jump on your lap. Just one of those things.
Yeah, women ARE like cats. My current girlfriend candidate reminds me so much of them. Not only in the way you mentioned, but in the way she acts; cool and aloof. Heck, one time a while back when I was first getting to know her, I stroked her upper back (Kino) and she pushed into it like a cat would and bent her head back. I think she would be great playing the Black Cat (from the Spider-Man cartoon). LOL!

BGMan

david_med@hotmail.com

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
iskandar reza,
that was a fine analogy my persian brotha. let me tell you this though.... persian women aren't cats, they are phucking tigers bro. im sure u can agree on that one.
-dave

Reaction score
No ****. If you see a cat and you want to pet it, and you pursue it, it will most likely run away.

But if you genuinely detach yourself emotionally from the outcome, 9 times out of 10 the ***** will come to you. Even when it's sitting in your lap, you don't want to hold on too tight, cuz that indicates your fear that it might leave you. Pet it lightly, and have the attitude that cats love me, and I'm not all that terribly concerned with cats.

One thing I love to do is pet a cat without actually petting it. You move your hand as if you were petting the cat, but you constantly keep your hand approximately a 1/2 inch from actually touching the cat. They still feel it, and I honestly believe that the feeling can be more intense than actually touching the cat, similar to how being teased with a feather can be more intense than getting a massage.

Try it with ***** too. Don't forget the useless flesh otherwise known as a woman surrounding the ***** though. Otherwise she might get upset and think that all you care about is *****.

david_med@hotmail.com

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Try it with ***** too. Don't forget the useless flesh otherwise known as a woman surrounding the ***** though. Otherwise she might get upset and think that all you care about is *****.

don juan de la nuce, that was poetry to my ears bro. im glad to know that im not the only male slob on this site. power and respect to you bro.

Reaction score
I love saying **** like that to stuck up *****es with a sneer on my face and a knowing look, and they get all upset as if it really bothers them, when in all actuality it does, it hot and bothers them!

They will act like you're a jerk, but they ****in' melt when you say **** like this with any confidence...

And if she ain't got enough of a sense of humor to take some callous ribbing and teasing and throw it back my way, I'll just toss her back in the ocean, cuz that catch is taking herself way too f*cking seriously.

loveprefect

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are like cats...

AFC man are like dogs...(give full attention)

WE the DJs are like WOLVES...we hunt for our meals...(cats...yum...yum...)

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like the part in "Meet the Parents".
"Dogs are real easy to break. You yell, and they cower and put thier tail between thier legs to cover thier genitals. But cats make work for thier attention. They don't sell out the way dogs do."