Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Observations: Things that DO NOT work.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
Hai gayz (bet you read that in your gayest voice, didnt you)

Anyway, I haven't posted anything relevant to pick up in awhile so here is what I have been observing lately.

Asking her to be your Valentine. - What is this sh1t? Here is what I am seeing. These three guys at work, pretty good looking dudes but lack a lot of confidence, keep asking this same girl to be their Valentine. I'm close with the girl, we grew up together in the same town, same school, etc. She tells me , "Oh so and so and so and so keeps getting me to be their Valentine blah blah" she acts like she is complaining but she is just eating that stuff up. She knows she can have any of these guys, hell they are basically saying "here are my balls take and do what you will with them" by begging her to be their Valentine. She just loves that attention. Will these guys get laid by this girl? I am going to say no. Why? Their approach is all fvcking wrong and coming from a place of zero power.

Speaking of coming from a place of power, which you all should be striving to do. Here is a good example of how NOT to come from a place of power.

One of my friends talks all the talk about "alpha male" etc and you can really tell this guy does not get laid that often and for good reason, his demeanor sucks . There is this one girl he wants, wants her so bad. He asks the girl's friend to talk to her for him and when that did not work, he texted this girl non stop asking things like, "Why wont you give me a chance? " etc. You get the picture. He pretty much was outright telling the girl, "I love you and I will do anything for you" and yet, he hasn't fvcked this chick yet or even dated her! He hasn't even hung out with her. Insane. I also know this girl, it's a small world people. I hooked up with her awhile back and then HE asked ME to talk to her for HIM. I said I would, why not hes a friend. I was with her the other day and before I could open my mouth she tells me about him and how creepy it is. Then goes on to say she thought it was a joke at first. At this point im laughing so hard because this is just so stupid, I felt like I was in middle school again. If my buddy wanted her so bad he could have just asked her out and went from there but he placed her as higher value than himself and pretty much built her up to be this goddess.

Do not do this guys. Come on, its pathetic. No girl is a damn goddess. Go girl deserves your balls, unless they're in her mouth.

Hopefully these examples show you how to be more of a person with confidence and a ballsack. Im out gents.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
I have another story that fits in this thread.

I was driving to grab some groceries with my little brother. We were talking and he starts talking about girls. He is the ripe young age of 15. Ah what a wonder time for all of us, wasn't it fellas. So we were talking about taking girls out and he instantly says, "You have to bring a girls flowers, she will be expecting them".

I stopped him right there. I told him to never bring a girl flowers, what has she done to deserve them? He replies, " She said yes to going out with you." I asked him where he learned this and he said "TV". Of course. The usual culprit for brainwashing children.

I told him that anything you see on TV should never be taken seriously and is garbage. Dating is not really like that. I figure I would shatter those Disney themes early in him before he gets too far deep in the matrix.

People on here say the younger generation is "worse off" but come on, we were all like my little brother here. The earlier he shreds this Disney fantasy the better.

Keep your ears open people, lets get some more examples in here.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are ZERO movies that portray men in the dating world as they should be.
Daniel had it down tight with Ali and Kumiko in the two Karate Kid movies. I was pretty impressed with the script.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tha

Thanks, I'll have to watch those.
You're welcome. He wasn't a casanova or anything, but far from the kind of whipped loser you'd see these days. Good movies anyhow, pleasure to watch.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hollywood makes these romantic comedies like Hitch solely to appeal to the feminine mind.

It's entertainment, but don't you ever think 'wow. So that's what I need to do to get her.'

There's a scene in Change Up where Ryan Reynolds goes on a date with Olivia Wilde. She walks in the restaurant, stunning, and turns into a bumbling idiot when she sits down.

The makers of this movie would have you believe this is how men behave around beautiful women, and how we need to be like this, because women need this 'adorable cuteness' in their lives.

Just look for a movie with a womanizing player. That's how society would generally view a guy who has a clue with women

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
[QUOTE="JohnChops, post: 2314068, member: 116241

One of my friends talks all the talk about "alpha male" etc and you can really tell this guy does not get laid that often and for good reason, his demeanor sucks . There is this one girl he wants, wants her so bad. He asks the girl's friend to talk to her for him and when that did not work, he texted this girl non stop asking things like, "Why wont you give me a chance? " etc. You get the picture. He pretty much was outright telling the girl, "I love you and I will do anything for you" and yet, he hasn't fvcked this chick yet or even dated her! He hasn't even hung out with her. Insane. I also know this girl, it's a small world people. I hooked up with her awhile back and then HE asked ME to talk to her for HIM. I said I would, why not hes a friend. I was with her the other day and before I could open my mouth she tells me about him and how creepy it is. Then goes on to say she thought it was a joke at first. At this point im laughing so hard because this is just so stupid, I felt like I was in middle school again. If my buddy wanted her so bad he could have just asked her out and went from there but he placed her as higher value than himself and pretty much built her up to be this goddess.

Do not do this guys. Come on, its pathetic. No girl is a damn goddess. Go girl deserves your balls, unless they're in her mouth.

Hopefully these examples show you how to be more of a person with confidence and a ballsack. Im out gents.[/QUOTE]

oh god ive seen this so many times its unreal

makes me shiver g

uys who tell other guys they know what their doing with birds are awfull

i find the best way to deal with a woman your head over heels for is to treat her as you would a colleague in your workplace ,

be confident and direct in what your asking from her whilst mixing a little banter into the mix too once her defences are lowered you pounce

you cant do this over text it has to be done in person and obviosuly will only work if you see the girl at least on a weekly basis in your day - day

Stugots26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Crazy Stupid Love had it perfect up until they decided to neg Ryan Gosling's character's lifestyle and go for the cliche ending to reel in the female demographic to the box office.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Hollywood makes these romantic comedies like Hitch solely to appeal to the feminine mind
Know why? Because women would have a far lesser chance of getting betas to stay around, and they'd instead just walk away more. Women get upset when they lose orbiters. If they made such a movie (hey, every successful guy here should join to make said movie), men would have a better idea of what works and what doesn't. And shun women who just want friends and orbiters.

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
van wilder