"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Observations on night game in 2023

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
3,425
Reaction score
2,638
I will share mines as someone that still goes out but is a similar age as you OP.

1. Women go out more in larger groups to socialize with said larger groups and not really to meet guys as much anymore. I notice a lot less two-sets now than years back. I see a lot more women out in larger groups and a lot of them mixed groups a well. I've talked to girls about it and they say that they can meet guys through apps so bars and clubs are just for them to party with friends they already have.

2. Yes, same night pulls are tougher unless you are in the right place right time. They happen but women are more down to go on dates now with guys they met at night. I never had any success with nightgame like this but now, I am meeting women that go on dates and then f-ck.

3. Instagram Instagram Instagram. Women are obsessed with social media and if you are not on it, they think you are weird. Most older guys that skipped social media are screwed in nightgame. I have had better luck with converting IG closes to dates and lays than I have had with converting numbers to anything. If you do not have an Instagram, women think you are weird. If you are not on social media, you are weird.

4. Nightlife in general is dying. People party and go out but I notice that it is still not recovering that much from COVID unless it is a special event. Girls I know that used to party hard only go out if a big DJ is playing or if it is a special occasion. It seems like most younger women are opting to go for fancier places that they have access to now because they can meet the high value guys through the apps. Even venues I used to frequent before COVID are now largely dead the last time I went back to them in my old city.

5. Guys are just...weirder now. I have not seen so much bad game as I am seeing now. When I first went out, you saw guys who knew what they were doing and came off as smooth. Now, you see way more awkwardness and weirdness from dudes trying to pick up girls. The average guy has crappy game, it has gotten even crappier in recent years.

6. Nightlife has become trashier. I feel like most nightlife venues need all the money they can get so they are trashier now. Places I used to frequent that had cool women and classy people in them are now ratchet as heck. I have seen venues turn from a fun bar with cute girls in it to WorldStar overnight. You even see it in the styles as there are way more women with braids and short hair as well as face tatts.
Noticed the same things more or less

I think that it has to do with social media penetration, back in the day women had to go out of the comfort of their home to get hit on. Now they get that within the comfort of their home

I think that day game is better now, as I see way more women outside during the day

And yeah, game of men went down the gutter, but it is still not a win for the those who has it. Women from my end also come with
More mental problems nowadays
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 7, 2023
Messages
4,643
Reaction score
3,710
Age
32
Location
Nashville, TN
4. Nightlife in general is dying. People party and go out but I notice that it is still not recovering that much from COVID unless it is a special event. Girls I know that used to party hard only go out if a big DJ is playing or if it is a special occasion. It seems like most younger women are opting to go for fancier places that they have access to now because they can meet the high value guys through the apps. Even venues I used to frequent before COVID are now largely dead the last time I went back to them in my old city.
I used to go out every weekend pre 2020. When the clubs/night bars were closed, I actually felt relieved about it. When they opened back up, I had zero desire to ever go back.
 
Top