Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Observations on night game in 2023

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This year is the first year after covid / lockdown and a couple of realtionships iv'e actually been fully single and back doing night game

I'm 31 now so I can't be out every single weekend but maybe once a month I'll go out and test the waters

It's definitely changed a lot since I was in my early 20's , and I have been doing a lot of recon work lately to understand what exactly is going on

I spoke to a lot of girls last night and a couple of common themes began to emerge

1) Girls do no longer respond well to any kind of rehearsed routine or script they see it as creepy and cringey

2) 5 completely different sets of girls told me the best way to approach them is to just be super chill and super respectful " hi how are you , my name is "....

3) the seterotypical "bad boy" / "Jerk" male archetype has been overplayed a lot of girls telling me they feel like guys are just acting this way because its what they think girls want , but coming from the horses mouth it actually sounds like this has worn thin with a lot of women

4) they feel like every guy sole intention is to get in their pants and they are tired of it , a few girls openly told me they are down for sex but don't want to be treated like toys and they know straight away what a guy wants anyway

5) EVERYONE HATES SWIPE APPS - my main icebreaker I was using last night was asking chicks what their opinion of dating apps was , at least 80-90% girls told me they absolutely hated them and that matches never go anywhere which was aligning with my own experiences

6) Familiarity is now the universal key to pu$$y ....... girls do not want to have sex with guys they don't know anymore , and they especially don't want sex from some random dude they met at the club 20 mins ago ......girls already have more than enough options for casual sex

(To be honest this made sense to me if I was a woman and I was getting propositions for sex a lot , I wouldn't at all be valuing the men who were being super direct and not wanting to put an ounce of work in to get it)

7) Lead generation is VERY important now , last night I was speaking to this chick for like 30-40 mins she was attractive but not my type at all ..... BUT she has friends and within like 30 mins she was ready to wingwoman me with one of them to the point where she actually dragged her friend away from some other dude to come and talk to me this was really an eye opener for me .

8) be respectful , ultimately women aren't some evil entity that's sole purpose is to stop you from having your end away they WANT to like you and they WANT to have sex with you ......but there's a lot of steps that have to be done to get to that point and she wants to know are you willing to take them

Anyway last night was a big eye opener for me ive run bad boy game for a long time and its Brought varying results but now I am defenitley switching it up.

I think being a gentleman is actually now the best way to get laid which is mad .

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think being a gentleman is actually now the best way to get laid which is mad .
Acting like a douchebag is the best way to get laid in terms of behaviors.

However, looks are more important. The winning combination is 6'0"+, nice body, acts like a douche.

This year is the first year after covid / lockdown and a couple of realtionships iv'e actually been fully single and back doing night game
The pandemic destroyed indoor retail daygame and nightlife venue approaching for a good 2 year period. Most people were doing swipe apps or social media DMs during that game, though some guys focusing on outdoor approaching.

5 completely different sets of girls told me the best way to approach them is to just be super chill and super respectful " hi how are you , my name is "....
Rookie mistake. What women say they want isn't what they actually respond to.

A guy who is 6'0"+ and has a nice body might be able to get away with that basic approach, but any normie tier guy will either be rejected or friend zoned with that.

6) Familiarity is now the universal key to pu$$y ....... girls do not want to have sex with guys they don't know anymore , and they especially don't want sex from some random dude they met at the club 20 mins ago ......girls already have more than enough options for casual sex
There is still value in social circle game or weak social circle game like co-ed sports leagues. Co-ed sports leagues are tough venues for most men due to bad ratios. Most men who do co-ed sports league to try to avoid swiping or pure cold approach end up disappointed in the co-ed sports league from a mating perspective.

A lot of nightlife venue game has been made redundant by swipe apps and Instagram DMs. Nightlife venue game was tough in the pre-internet era (1970s-1990s) and even the pre-social media era (late 1990s to mid-2000s) but things have gotten worse with internet, social media, and smartphones.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
best way to approach them is to just be super chill and super respectful " hi how are you , my name is
This is ironically how I approach most of the time lol. I stick out my hand for them to shake, "hi. How are you? What's your name?"
the seterotypical "bad boy" / "Jerk" male archetype has been overplayed a lot of girls telling me they feel like guys are just acting this way because its what they think girls want
Yes its outdated. The guys they want now is hot guy who is a fvckboy on the inside, but a sweetheart on the outside and dresses as such (think: feminine).
girls do not want to have sex with guys they don't know anymore , and they especially don't want sex from some random dude they met at the club 20 mins ago
Actually yes they do. Picked up and fvcked a 19 year old just 2 days ago. Just that timing is important. Knowing when and where to approach them is key.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Feel like there is definitely an over bearance of red and black pill theory in modern pickup
and a lot of it is based upon rejection

Like I said modern women are getting CONSTANTLY propositioned for sex from men , it's really not difficult to resonate with the fact that after years of this women will become numb to the proposition regardless of who its from

Imagine hot girls wanting to have sex with you every day of the week and yea it would be great for a while , but eventually surely something in your brain is saying " hang on a second I am worth a bit more than this"

^^^^ I actually think this is where a lot of the standoffishness and attitude in modern women comes from

As one girl told me last night " we already know what you want "

If you go charging in like a horny bull in china shop she's going to have them walls up hella quick because in her view your just another thirtsty dude who's desperate to get laid she has literally HUNDREDS of these in her oribt

If all you are competing with are physical attributes in 2023 prepare to be severely disappointed , because there will ALWAYS be some dude that is taller , richer or better looking than you

Be different , don't even give her the slightest bit of a hint your interested in her sexually , but be very friendly and interested in general , ask difficult questions she really has too think about to answer, play the gentleman card and watch how quickly you get her attention

We all know "dating" is for mugs anyway

Last edited:

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually yes they do. Picked up and fvcked a 19 year old just 2 days ago. Just that timing is important. Knowing when and where to approach them is key.
At this age yes definitely possible because they are still naive and exploring sexuality

I am talking about slightly older women like 25-35

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Familiarity is now the universal key to pu$$y ....... girls do not want to have sex with guys they don't know anymore , and they especially don't want sex from some random dude they met at the club 20 mins ago ......girls already have more than enough options for casual sex
Some girls can say this, and then have sex with a random Chad without a condom after 31 minutes of meeting him.

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I'm 31 now so I can't be out every single weekend but maybe once a month I'll go out and test the waters

It's definitely changed a lot since I was in my early 20's , and I have been doing a lot of recon work lately to understand what exactly is going on

I spoke to a lot of girls last night and a couple of common themes began to emerge

1) Girls do no longer respond well to any kind of rehearsed routine or script they see it as creepy and cringey

2) 5 completely different sets of girls told me the best way to approach them is to just be super chill and super respectful " hi how are you , my name is "....

3) the seterotypical "bad boy" / "Jerk" male archetype has been overplayed a lot of girls telling me they feel like guys are just acting this way because its what they think girls want , but coming from the horses mouth it actually sounds like this has worn thin with a lot of women

4) they feel like every guy sole intention is to get in their pants and they are tired of it , a few girls openly told me they are down for sex but don't want to be treated like toys and they know straight away what a guy wants anyway

5) EVERYONE HATES SWIPE APPS - my main icebreaker I was using last night was asking chicks what their opinion of dating apps was , at least 80-90% girls told me they absolutely hated them and that matches never go anywhere which was aligning with my own experiences

(To be honest this made sense to me if I was a woman and I was getting propositions for sex a lot , I wouldn't at all be valuing the men who were being super direct and not wanting to put an ounce of work in to get it)

7) Lead generation is VERY important now , last night I was speaking to this chick for like 30-40 mins she was attractive but not my type at all ..... BUT she has friends and within like 30 mins she was ready to wingwoman me with one of them to the point where she actually dragged her friend away from some other dude to come and talk to me this was really an eye opener for me .

8) be respectful , ultimately women aren't some evil entity that's sole purpose is to stop you from having your end away they WANT to like you and they WANT to have sex with you ......but there's a lot of steps that have to be done to get to that point and she wants to know are you willing to take them

Anyway last night was a big eye opener for me ive run bad boy game for a long time and its Brought varying results but now I am defenitley switching it up.

Nice recon..seems to add up from my expectations of the market.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree it has and there’s a lot of conflicting older advice

The older red pill advice is predicated on a lot of assumed naivety

Most of it is circa 2000- 2005 you have to remember back then people were a lot more "face value" meaning what you saw was what you got, we didn't really have phones , internet , social media , influencers , only fans , sugar daddy's yada yada yada

Women were still massively struggling for any kind of equal recognition within society and as a result were a lot more submssive and a lot more complacent

Women in 2023 are a completely different kettle of fish they have recognised their value within society and realised how much power they actually command within the dating marketplace

There are no routines , no tricks , no mindsets that can override this

It's their game now , you have to play by their rules or you get disqualified

Pick up desperately needs to evolve from where it is now

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some girls can say this, and then have sex with a random Chad without a condom after 31 minutes of meeting him.
Yea of course but like I was saying its too easy , its difficult for humans to place true value on anything that comes so easily

A truly feminine woman will understand that even if she wants too she cannot fvck chads week in week out , because by doing it she becomes completely worthless this isn't an emotion anyone really wants to feel

But for a woman their entire value is pretty much based upon how hard they can make a man work for sex it provides the same rush for them as it is for us males getting a very quick and easy sex from a woman

itouchyou

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly most of what they say is just obvious. They have become aware of guys doing rehearsed routines and all this other stuff.

I think too many guys who are uncalibrated are approaching them and it just comes off as fake.

The whole point IMO is for the interaction to be organic.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly most of what they say is just obvious. They have become aware of guys doing rehearsed routines and all this other stuff.

I think too many guys who are uncalibrated are approaching them and it just comes off as fake.

The whole point IMO is for the interaction to be organic.
I don't think any part of pickup in its current iteration is organic

But yea I mean it takes A LOT of trail and error to get an approach with a woman to go smoothly

Kind of what I was doing last night was going in as a genuine interviewer role with genuine questions

and then once they realised I was cool and the walls were down I was dialling up the tempo, and I got a couple of numbers from it

For me this is by far the easiest way to do an approach in 2023

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes its outdated. The guys they want now is hot guy who is a fvckboy on the inside, but a sweetheart on the outside and dresses as such (think: feminine).
Do not fully agree with you, most girls tell me straight away that I look like a f8ckboy but become intrigued when I behave like a gentleman , but still maintain a f8ckboy vibe

A gentlemen that is a f8ckboy basically

I do not think that girls ever really liked f8ckboy s who behave like f8ckboys, it is just something that guys with no clue think it works

Not even prostitutes
like guys who treat them just like a piece of meat. A lot of wisdom in these words

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They are still women, years of programming didn't go away in the past 5-10yrs. The hot ones have always been hit on non-stop and get turned off easily by dudes that just want to fuhk. Dudes have always been thirsty. Women have always appreciated an organic approach. Girls are still down for sex with a stranger. Take what they say with a grain of salt. Women lack so much self-awareness/accountability and its why they give out bad advice.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A truly feminine woman will understand that even if she wants too she cannot fvck chads week in week out , because by doing it she becomes completely worthless this isn't an emotion anyone really wants to feel
There is no such thing

Women that sleep a lot around do not think of them as being sl8ts, they put the accountability on the guy “ I wanted a serious thing, but these guys took advantaged of me”

Have you ever noticed that women tell you more or less what you have to do in order to seduce them, if she likes you?

Met a a really smart girl some days ago and she told me “ first is the physical part, and this includes how girls smile and so on, you have no idea beforehand if it is real chemistry or just your brain masturbating”

Ofc, she was talking from her point of view, but I think that it is one of the smartest thing anyone said in terms of seduction :)

That it is why it is important to have a f8ckboy vibe too, because initially it is all about sexual tension, and f8ckboys at least give the vibe of someone who has traction with the ladies

Gentleman + f8ckboy = wet panties

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Met a a really smart girl some days ago and she told me “ first is the physical part, and this includes how girls smile and so on, you have no idea beforehand if it is real chemistry or just your brain masturbating”

Ofc, she was talking from her point of view, but I think that it is one of the smartest thing anyone said in terms of seduction :)
How this was worded, I don't understand it. She was the "you"? Meaning She has no idea beforehand if it was chemistry or her brain?

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How this was worded, I don't understand it. She was the "you"? Meaning She has no idea beforehand if it was chemistry or her brain?
She was talking in general, but for sure I was her muse and “helped” her to verbalize what she was thinking in that moment but also in general

If you think that women lie themselves that it is love or chemistry, that is stupid. They just hope that you will get the hint and sleep with her, not be a d1ck after, and hopefully you will be as cool as she initially hoped

In plain words, a woman sleeping with you is mainly about her fantasy sleeping with you. That is what you should sell, the fantasy of sleeping with you :)

Last edited: