Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

observation time.............................

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The other night I went for a meal with my dad, we were the only guys in the restaurant and were vastly outnumbered by girl groups.

I overheard most womens conversations

1) All they talk about is men, they have very little passions or hobbies apart from drinking and men
2) Not one woman was talking about the good guy who took her to the beach, They were all talking about the guys who messed them around.

1000 red pills I re-swallowed that night, just to keep myself from getting rusty

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The other night I went for a meal with my dad, we were the only guys in the restaurant and were vastly outnumbered by girl groups.

1) All they talk about is men, they have very little passions or hobbies apart from drinking and men
2) Not one woman was talking about the good guy who took her to the beach, They were all talking about the guys who messed them around.

1000 red pills I re-swallowed that night, just to keep myself from getting rusty
100% True. I would say the talk about Wine, Netflix shows or shows like the Bachelor, their Job and mostly about Men.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

They pretend probably even to themselves that they want the good guy and dont want the "bad guys" who mess them around, but the truth is the opposite. It's just that allegedly complaining about the "bad" men serves two functions: 1) drama and gossip, 2) blame shifting.

Last edited:

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you happen to notice who picked up the check with the groups of women?lol I’ve always wondered how women decides who pays when they go out in groups since they’re so used to bumming off guys for meals.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's true and I can relate. After I dumped my last LTR for being psychotic, she actually searched out two of my other exes on social media, contacted them, and arranged for the three of them to hang out for the sole purpose of talking sh*t about me. And they did. For a minute I was upset about it but then a giant smile came across my face as I realize what a compliment it was.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you guys are a little off on this one. I bet some of those guys are good guys, but women love to complain about guys, so they will find things to complain about.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Horror stories on both sides, it's a small world, better to leave on good terms which is difficult if your a catch and she's a parasite, that is when you introduce her to your friends

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you guys are a little off on this one. I bet some of those guys are good guys, but women love to complain about guys, so they will find things to complain about.
I partly agree. Some of these men were probably good guys. Problem is, if they dumped a girl, it's easier for women to blame the dude than it is to accept self-accountability. Most women seem to subscribe to the "better to be mad than sad" mentality.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Most women seem to subscribe to the "better to be mad than sad" mentality.
Great and true point there, but I prefer to mentally write off group think women in that mindset as a bitchfest, with words like creep, bum, loser, and azzhole being very loosely thrown about in their otherwise polite conversation circle…

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you happen to notice who picked up the check with the groups of women?lol I’ve always wondered how women decides who pays when they go out in groups since they’re so used to bumming off guys for meals.
thankyou for rejogging my memory, yes i did , they meticulously split the bill with friendly precision. on the 2 tables I noticed

Amazing isnt it.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would just like to add this was an upper class village for the area, in the next council tax bracket up. Goes to show female behaviour is exactly the same across the board, these weren't working class women.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thankyou for rejogging my memory, yes i did , they meticulously split the bill with friendly precision. on the 2 tables I noticed

Amazing isnt it.
I’ve seen them split it down to the exact cent before. Not only that, they aren’t the big tippers with their money that they are when you pay. They’ll give you some song and dance “waitresses make crap! 20% is the minimum!” but they won’t leave more than 10-15% when it’s their money.lol

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve seen them split it down to the exact cent before. Not only that, they aren’t the big tippers with their money that they are when you pay. They’ll give you some song and dance “waitresses make crap! 20% is the minimum!” but they won’t leave more than 10-15% when it’s their money.lol
Guys like you have only yourselves to blame, all you have to do to stop whining day in and day out like a fvcking baby is to stop paying for women in the first place, but you dont have the guts to do that which is why we keep seeing so much crying about it.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes they split it perfectly, We dont tip in the UK much though, poor people are the size of henry the VIII in the UK. no one needs any extra money lol

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys like you have only yourselves to blame, all you have to do to stop whining day in and day out like a fvcking baby is to stop paying for women in the first place, but you dont have the guts to do that which is why we keep seeing so much crying about it.
People whine about paying taxes, but there isn’t much they can do to make taxes go away. Same with paying for women, you might can get away without paying every now and then but eventually if you want to play you’re going to have to pay.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes they split it perfectly, We dont tip in the UK much though, poor people are the size of henry the VIII in the UK. no one needs any extra money lol
Oh God tipping has gotten out of hand here in the US. It used to be 15% then it went to 18% and now it’s 20%. And everywhere is asking for tips now! Chain restaurants where you pay at the cash register? Yep, they ask for tips too.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People whine about paying taxes, but there isn’t much they can do to make taxes go away. Same with paying for women, you might can get away without paying every now and then but eventually if you want to play you’re going to have to pay.
So leaving the fact out that other men dont pay but still have no problem, do you think she's obligated to stroke your d1ck just because you give her money for no good reason? if not, why are you whining so much? Im not even gonna hide how much you snivelling, pathetic simps disgust me. They are right to drain you like a wetland clearing until you grow the seedling of a backbone.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So leaving the fact out that other men dont pay but still have no problem, do you think she's obligated to stroke your d1ck just because you give her money for no good reason? if not, why are you whining so much? Im not even gonna hide how much you snivelling, pathetic simps disgust me. They are right to drain you like a wetland clearing until you grow the seedling of a backbone.
Easy there chief. No one is talking about giving women money like an allowance. We are talking about paying for dinner. Good luck dating if you think you can get by with never paying for dinner.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I partly agree. Some of these men were probably good guys. Problem is, if they dumped a girl, it's easier for women to blame the dude than it is to accept self-accountability. Most women seem to subscribe to the "better to be mad than sad" mentality.
Ding ding ding ding ding. I can tell you I was an awesome partner for the three women I mentioned who met up specifically to talk sh*t about me and play the victim. They have literally made up events and scenarios about me that are completely false. Meanwhile I could write a laundry list of all the nice things I did for them and helped them with. I'm a recovering nice-guy so you know that being nice and generous is in my core DNA and it has taken great effort (via red pill) since my divorce for me to find the right calibration of being nice, while not being overly generous and not expecting enough from the women. Yet they have so many made-up grievances about what a horrible person I was. Far easier to be an angry victim and have no personal responsibility than to recognize where they screwed up with me (and I did explain it to them, politely, as I made my exit). Women REALLY do not like rejection. Narcissists in general hate rejection far more than non-narcissists and most women have been raised to be entitled narcissist princesses so there you go.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Easy there chief. No one is talking about giving women money like an allowance. We are talking about paying for dinner. Good luck dating if you think you can get by with never paying for dinner.
If it's such a small thing, whereas an allowance would be a "large thing", then it should be even easier to not do.

In the end my point is i would rather have my dignity if it so requires me to be celibate, than grasp at pvssy through throwing my dignity away, and that's the difference. We can leave it at that.