“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Observation from a Married Woman

M

member160292

Guest
I was on the Amtrak and there was an incident with no ETA of moving again.

A 45 y/o woman and I start chatting. Decent looking and shape for her age.
We decide to hop in an Uber together and try to outskirt the incident area and take an upcoming train. It was cancelled so we both took an Uber for 3 hours. During that time I noticed

Director level in a education services
All her male friends were gay
She sends voice messages to her husband after every update on what she is doing
Keeps her gay 78 friend who she is seeing up to date

It got me thinking that this is probably an ideal woman I would marry. Curious how these woman develop and what are the Green Flags to watch for.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top