Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Objective: The Victory Unlimited Show!!!

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo Troops!

As I swiftly approach my 1,000th post on So Suave, I have taken some time to do some thinking. There are many things, many circumstances, and many forces aligned against us as men today.

In an effort to “turn the tide” and reach more people with my own brand of positive masculinity, I’ve felt the need to create yet another outlet for my nonstop imagination and my tendency towards the analysis of all things relational, cultural, behavioral, and spiritual.

Hence…

The Victory Unlimited Show! :rockon:

My mission with the show will be the same mission that I have with the things that I write:

To encourage, educate, entertain, and inspire men to be the best men that they can be-----until they can reach the point in their lives where they can believe that their victories can be UNLIMITED. In other words, unlike in similar projects that I’m involved in in “real life”----------I’ll be doing this particular show “in character”.

The Show will be 5% Radio Play and 95% Real Talk.

The show will be a platform from which I’ll promote my usual message of HARDCORE HOPE in a time of "hopelessness". My mission is to broadcast a message of POSITIVITY in a world filled with, and preoccupied with, “negativity”.

Expect the broadcast to be much like an audio version of the threads and posts that I’ve made on So Suave and many other sites over the years----------instructional, motivational, and inspirational with an analytical and action-oriented focus on dating and relationships-------with some occasional “V.U.” styled humor thrown in to amuse myself.

If I can successfully accomplish this mission------my hope is that MUCH knowledge will be dropped from Twelve O’clock High--------3 or 4 times a month.

So, my So Suave Brothers in Arms------remember to “watch the skies…”

Much RESPECT to you all.

V.U.

romangod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Victory Unlimited said:

So, my So Suave Brothers in Arms------remember to “watch the skies…”

V.U.

I'll be watching the skies. :yes:

I look forward to checking out your site. You're one of my favorite posters and it's clear to me that you are a great guy.

I wish you the best of luck.

Cheers!

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
not bad at all.

keep in mind, there is going to be a lots of us white guys listening too.

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To RAZOR SHARP:

Hell-to-the-YES!

I’m (we???) are showing ourselves to be “chronologically gifted”. Lol

Special Ed is the MAN. Well, actually he was a kid when he made that song. He had (and still has) skills. One of my favorites from “back in the day”. So good catch! By the way, I also made a reference to “Think about it” too, in case you missed it.

To the IQQSTER:

They always “threatened” that the Dirty South “shall rise again”. BUT I’m sure this is NOT what they meant…

To ROMANGOD:

MUCH RESPECT to you as always, God of the Romans.

To SPIDER 007:

No worries…

The “mission” knows NO BOUNDARIES. And the only requirements are an open mind, a sense of humor, and a WILLINGNESS to believe that tomorrow can be better than today.

PEACE to you Brothers and Sisters…

even in a time of "War".

VU

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Field Marshal KarmaSutra-

- standing by with orders to annihilate those oppressive forces who would attempt to systematically break-down the will of the weaker man.

Join together in the struggle Brothers.

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
- standing by with orders to annihilate those oppressive forces who would attempt to systematically break-down the will of the weaker man.

Join together in the struggle Brothers.
Howdy Karma! :)

Esprit de corps...Mr. P, Morale Officer, reporting for duty as ordered...

Great site, VU. I am very happy to pay it a visit. :)

cedd

Don Juan
Reaction score
loaded on november, 15th is a good reason for a fresh start cause its my birthday :)

hope your mission will success!

cheers

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To Karma and Mr. Positive:

Glad to know you two members of the HARD CORPs are still locked and loaded and ready to roll.

To Demodulate:

LOL...

To Cedd:

Yeah bro'. November 15th was a good day to launch an offensive to attempt to change men's lives for the better...and so was November 22nd...and so will be...

Well, you get where I'm going with this, don't you?

To Milesman:

Dude...you wasn't lurkin'...you were just in "Stealth Mode". But don't worry, that information is still "classified"...

Anyway brothers, the Mission for this week is about briefing guys on a strategy that they can use to break out of the Friend Zone----and it's also about clearly outlining 5 reasons why they get themselves caught in that "Romantic Death Trap" in the first place.

Soldier on.

VU

Big Overseas 1

Don Juan
Reaction score
"They should have settled for just being pickup artists!" That was the funniest line of the whole show.

I know some fellas at my job right now that would give their left testicle just in hope that the office hottie would give them a second look. Self respect is everything, but they can't see it.

VU, if you read this, check your PM box when you get a chance.

danny62

Don Juan
Reaction score
Victory Unlimited. Just listened to one of your missions. 15...Titanic Chicks. I have been reading your posts for the last few years and have enjoyed them IMMENSELY....I've always been pretty good with words and vocabulary, but you take it to a whole new level...Love it: Informative AND funny. You sound A LOT like Samuel L. Jackson....Just great stuff. Can't say enough....

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo danny62,

What's up, bro'.

Thanks for the the kind words and the "thumbs up". Yeah, before I launched the show, I said to myself that the only way I'd do it and KEEP doing it was if I could drop knowledge and also amuse myself in the process.

So far so good.

The shows that I get the most feedback on are the ones that I somehow find a way to successfully balance the deeper message with the slightly over the top delivery. It appears that a lot of guys (and surprisingly...CHICKS) respond well with the education camouflaged as "entertainment" approach. Or, as they call it in my neck of the woods:

The IRON FIST in the Velvet Glove Tactic.

And as far as me and the great Samuel L. Jackson are concerned...the only differences between me and him is that he's about 20 years older than me, 20,000 times more well-known than me, and a "mere" 200 MILLION DOLLARS richer than me. Other than that-------we're pretty much the same guy...lol

Also, don't forget that he's the guy that's known for going "Medieval" on motherfukkas, while I'm the guy that's known for going "Military" on' em----------so I think I may have the edge on him in THAT department. You know...better "weapons" and all.:whistle:

Much RESPECT to you and all the So Suave Soldiers!

VU

Stomp Down Soldier

Reaction score
Hey MM Forum -

First time poster, long time lurker.

Just found this thread. I remembered VU from making a bunch of epic posts on here a few years ago. I was wondering what happened to him, then I searched his thread history and found out about the show. Been checking it out for the past few months. I think I’m all caught up now, though.

Damn good stuff!

The show is funnier than I thought it would be, but it gets deep too. At first I thought it was gonna be just another lame “game” blog like so many others I see a lot of guys come out with, but I’m glad that it wasn’t. And also glad he didn’t stop posting here and drop out of sight because he lost his ****ing mind or something, like Pook did. Good to see one of So Suave’s best posters raise the bar and take **** to a whole ‘nother level.

Two of my favorite shows from the past is these two – Mission 4 (Hope for depressed guys) and Mission 7 (Dumb ass guys staying hooked up with terrible chicks).

I don’t know how he did it, but somehow he can go from patting guys on the back to kicking guys in the ass! Not too many people I’ve read or heard on the radio can do that **** without coming across like an asswhole. But somehow he keeps doing it. Hah! The fact that he actually gives a fukkk about people comes across.

To VU:

If you see this thread, it’s been A YEAR, man. What’s the deal? How goes the mission? What have you learned? I thought you were going to keep us posted on the progress you’re making “behind enemy lines”. You gettin’ any action from all those chicks on your Facebook page or what? Give a mother****er a mission update or something!

I’m out & back into lurk mode.

women haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ATEEEEEEN HUT!!!!

Victory Unlimited show I love it!!!!!! I'll keep my head up and Soldier on

Big Overseas 1

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Occupy Wal-Mart!"

Yes, VU is on to something with that idea. I got a few numbers yesterday doing just that. Except it kind of happened by accident. Not sure if anything will come from it yet. But I'll have plenty of chances to up my average before the holiday season is over.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when is the next show? I'll make time to listen to one of my SS brotheren.