Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Objective: The Top Twelve New Year’s Resolutions That Every Man Should Make!

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo Troops,

Quite a while ago, I did a broadcast called “The Top Twelve New Year’s Resolutions That Every Man Should Make”. On this show, I compiled a list of resolutions that my allies considered to be the most important to them.

Here is the list and the link to the show where we expound on each one:

The Top Twelve Missions that you MUST accomplish in the New Year:

1. The Spirituality Mission
2. The Forgiveness Mission
3. The Healthy Life Mission
4. The Forgetfulness Mission
5. The Intelligence Mission
6. The Brotherhood Mission
7. The Find-a-Mentor Mission
8. The Negativity Escape Mission
9. The Alternative Income Mission
10. The New Relationship Mission
11. The Life Enjoyment Mission
12. The “No More New Year’s Resolutions” Mission

https://victoryunlimitedshow.com/ge...ear’s-resolutions-that-every-man-should-make/

To be COMPLETELY honest---I've always hated the very idea of a New Year's resolution (as it seems to imply that our commitment to bettering ourselves is just an annual flimsy, flaccid "Wish List", as opposed to a true commitment to change our lives). After all---real men don't just make wishes---we actually set Goals and Objectives REGARDLESS of what date is on the calendar, correct?

So what I proposed then, and what I propose now is that we, as men, STOP just making resolutions---but start REVOLUTIONS instead! I have challenged myself, my listeners, and all of my old allies here @ So Suave to start a neverending revolution in the way they think, the way we act, and the way we live our lives for the BETTER.

The Goal/Objective that has been particularly challenging for me is :

"11. The Life Enjoyment Mission",

Full Transparency:

I didn't realize just HOW many hits I've taken in this category until I was asked by someone at work (on my "Civilian" day-job):
"Hey V.U., we're getting ready to put out our annual company newsletter: Can you give us 3 quick, example events in your personal life this year that you really enjoyed?

After being asked that question, I actually stopped and thought about it for almost the ENTIRE day---and I could actually think of nothing. That's right. I said I could think of NOTHING. So not only could I not give them "quick" examples---I couldn't honestly give them ANY examples.

So what did I do?

I lied to them. I made up some shyt to tell them---just so I could move on with the rest of my work week.

And as sad as that was---this was also shocking to me (as well as eye-opening). You see, I grew up as the only child my mother had (My father had a whole OTHER family that I grew to know as an adult---and then grew to dislike and distance myself from the day he died. You see, I discovered that many of them were only being cordial and welcoming to me while he was STILL alive....).

I've always been a loner from day one. And I've always been the "Good Man in the Storm" for other people (family, friends, and even ENEMIES at times). Indeed, I have spent decades of my life taking care of others, helping others, and protecting others. Now---I have finally begun to recognize that my life has been one of just "doing my duty", as opposed to "pursuing my OWN happiness" simultaneously.

Upon this realization, I recently made a commitment to myself to live a MORE balanced life...a way of life that allows me to be "okay" with also doing things just for me and MY OWN happiness.

So here's my QUESTION to you guys:

Is there any specific Goal or Objective that you have in front of YOU right now? Is there a "Life" Target that you've decided that you simply MUST hit this year???

aray808311

Don Juan
Reaction score
not sure if this is same thing youre saying but i can definitely relate to when youre very goal driven into self improvement and working on stuff it is hard to have fun and relax and i'm bad at that
not the worst problem to have though i guess

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Resolutions are gay. Whatever it takes to get the job done.

I want to do a few different things in the new year. The resolution is irrelevant but whaywves