Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Objective: The New Recruit Briefing!

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Victory Unlimited New Recruit Briefing:

Consider the information you get here as WEAPONS for you to sample. Pick out a few, try them out, use them on a few FIELD MISSIONS, THEN decide whether or not THAT weapon is worthy to be added to YOUR arsenal.

If not, then throw it away and yank another big assed Uzi from off the DJ Gunrack. Do this until you get SO comfortable using the techniques, strategies, and weapons that you INTERNALIZE THEM---and they become a part of who YOU are. You must focus on becoming a LIVING WEAPON.

Never change anything you like about yourself (ESPECIALLY if it's working) just because the DJ Bible or some famous poster says it's Wack. Filter your training here through the lens of behaviors that you have ALREADY battle-tested for yourself. Is who YOU are working? Or is it NOT?

Dont' fall into the trap of HORIZONTAL THINKING and assume like many here that ALL women are EXACTLY the same. Yes, there are MANY similiarities, so ONLY those that break the mold in a POSITIVE way should merit more than 5 minutes of your concentrated attention. But until one rises to the top by the BEHAVIORS towards you that she exhibits, treat them all the same.

Continue to focus on being a better man. SoSuave is just a headquarters, a training ground, a military school for you to use to build yoursef into a TRUE MASCULINE MAN. In MY branch of the soSuave Armed Services, this is defined as a MAN who rules himself----and is NOT ruled by women, his hormones, his weaknesses, OR the 'half-assed" opinions of other people. So BATTLE-TEST every goddammed thing...

As you go about your missions, you will find that there are women that you need to use only a minimum amount of strategies, techniques, and weapons to engage. And you will also meet women who REQUIRE that you use your WHOLE arsenal in order to engage. Much of this depends on how high that woman's interest in YOU actually is.

Growth into a mature man is often predicated on how well you can discern the two apart, AND how DEDICATED you are to ONLY engaging those women that you suspect will ultimately ADD to your life rather than detract from it.

Welcome to the War, soldier.

You HAVE been briefed.

March on!

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
The Art of War:

There is certainly something to be said about the physical and mental propoganda the relationship battlefield is overrun with.

Gentlemen, look to your left. Now look to your right. These men are your brothers, your friends, your mentors, some are your students. These are the men who you should have the trust to carry you when you're wounded as much so as if they've been gunned down themselves.

CARRY YOUR BROTHER.​

The subterfuge which plagues SoSuave is the true enemy. The enemy lurking in the dark, rotting in the dark salivating for the one chance to attack your character and slice open the throat of the mature man. No need for any pleasure to go unsatisfied because the enemy has seen to it you won't have the CONFIDENCE to achieve your objective.

What is the objective? Good question, but not one which can be readily answered in a rhythmic fashion. It's subjective to each of us. Which is why it's so fvcking important to cut the inner chatter and concentrate mind and body to fulfilling your own goals.

Paranoia, being the weakness of man, is what will undermine and rip out of your chest the clarity of vision to see past those shortcomings and remain in the trench with your weapon at the ready to keep your faculties acute for any and all opportunities for growth and experience.

It is imperative you understand your value to your brother and to yourself.

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Wherever the Dong guides me, but mostly Hawaii
Wow, real GI Juans :crackup:

PS. Karma, are you also Victory Unlimited? These two posts are written in the exact same voice. I would have a hard time believing that that this is two separate people.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
No, I am my own man through and through.

Victory is a mentor and friend of which I owe much to his insight and teachings.

Your compliment will not go unrewarded.

But ask yourself if taking the time to come into this thread with your nonsense has progressed your growth as a man?

Why don't you take the time and post something of value to your brother? I model myself after winners. V.U. has every trait of the mature man and every quality I strive to internalize in myself. I'm no tool easily tricked into sales pitches or tomfoolery. I don't have either the time nor the energy to combat men who attack with simplified wit and conjecture.

There still may be hope left inside you but I fear it's fleeting.

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo Troops!

From time to time, some of us guys from the Mature Man Forum will pop in here and throw out a lifeline of sorts to anyone who may happen to need one.

We do it because we feel that it's a good thing to do...AND because some of the things we offer here now as advice are some of the exact same things we WISHED somebody would have told OUR asses a little earlier. But many of us have had to find out a lot of shyt the unnecessarily HARD way...

And the "hard way" does not always have to be the only way, OR the best way-----it's just ANOTHER way. I see a lot of guys coming here eager to practically just give away their true identities-------And they do it in the hopes of shapeshifting into David Deangelo, Tariq King Flex Nasheed, Gunwitch, Mystery, or whoever.

Well, guys who do this so willingly seemed to have forgotten that WHO they are is a good "enough" place to start.

It's not necessary for teenagers, young guys, or even grown assed men to abandon EVERYTHING they are just for the sake of getting some pusssy----or just MORE pussssy. A lot of us have found out that the better, more lasting, and more fulfilling road to take is the one called the "Be all that YOU can be" road.

By choosing THAT route, many of us have discovered that we are having more success in getting the women, the careers, and THE LIVES that we've been striving for.

So, before this thread is moved over to the TIPS section, just wanted some of you guys to know that THAT was my motivation for posting it HERE first.

Peace.

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
No, I am my own man through and through.

Victory is a mentor and friend of which I owe much to his insight and teachings.

Your compliment will not go unrewarded.

But ask yourself if taking the time to come into this thread with your nonsense has progressed your growth as a man?

Why don't you take the time and post something of value to your brother? I model myself after winners. V.U. has every trait of the mature man and every quality I strive to internalize in myself. I'm no tool easily tricked into sales pitches or tomfoolery. I don't have either the time nor the energy to combat men who attack with simplified wit and conjecture.

There still may be hope left inside you but I fear it's fleeting.
:D I liked the original post. It was just funny to see you chiming in with duplicated rhetoric, some of which was unnecessarily overcomplicated with sophisticated words and analogies that didn't really add up to much. I usually reflect back what I see. Here I saw a bit of nonsense, so I responded with a bit of nonsense. That's all. No reason to get flustered, soldier.

ducaro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you know that if we can pull this of as a play, we'd make a lot of money!!
Serious! The prose sounds good...the setting (battlefield) is perfect. The characters have the right amount of humor and the seriousness needed!

Trust me this would be a runaway success! The market is infested with AFC's and a play like this creatively and entertainingly depicting a war between the genders, and showing some truth will make us millionaires!

I know i should be using this to develop myself as a soldier, (even though I feel I have been over developed in some sense) but I am turning into this 'business bug' and all I wanna do is 'develop' my bank account!:p

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gentlemen, I want to introduce myself to you.

My name is Interceptor.

I will not judge you ,or condemn you.

I am here to help you.

I am partial to a Warrior Mindset.a Warrior Mentality....and a desire to instill strength, respect, honor, character, class, and bravery and courage in all Males.
You will learn many things this year.

Some of them will challenge your beliefs.

Some of them will fit nicely in alignment.
Some of you wil be resitant to my information and advice.

Some of you will respect it and appreciate it.

My intention is to disconnect you from the Matrix, and do whatever I can to bring out your INNER WARRIOR and get you ready and send you off to War.

I will lead you into combat, soldiers.

I will lead you into the jungle, soldiers.

But when it's time to deal with the Challenges you will face, it is all up to you.
When it's time to stand up and be a MAN...it will be your responsibility.

I will help you in Your DUTY...your SOLEMN Oath to reach your Masculine Potential, and help you define your Personal MISSION as a MAN...and in LIFE.
We will not settle for mediocrity.

We will not settle for second best.
We will only challenge each other in the light of helping out our fellow brothers.
We will help our fellow brothers.

And we will realize that it is time to be Men.

We are not children anymore. And life will thrust upon us many many challenges and difficulties. Only your inner resosurces will help you there.
And you will have the support of the Men on here, in particular the Mature men.

It is time, gentlemen.
Play time is over.
Mommy and Daddy are off limits in here.
Women will not and cannot, nor ever will "save you."
We WILL NOT "Spoon Feed" you!!
You will NOT be 'handed" things in here on a silver platter!
You will have to make the realization that it takes Work!
And it is YOUR Life, NOT mine.
Remember that, gentlemen.

You must be prepared to give maximum effort to learning, improving and applying,and yes, UN Learning things, you must be OPEN to new thoughts and ideas, and concept and principles that will HELP you live a BETTER LIFE out there.

Please do not waste my time, nor of the other Men on here.

If I see that you are not putting forth the effort and are not OPEN to my , nor my fellow Brothers' ideas and advice, I will cease to be involved in your progression and development. No offense taken, nor none of mine implied.

Please realize, that this is serious business. And the gentlemen who will providing support and guidance do not look at the knowledge presented here in as PURELY of the SEDUCTION/ATTRACTION nature of topics. We will be looking at YOUR LIFE and how to ACT in it primarily. And dealing with the challenges you WILL face in life.
Not purely the "How do I get into her panties? or "When should I call?" variety.

You are not forced to take my advice.
You are not forced to do anything I say.
I am not forcing you to learn anything of mine specifically here.
I have much to offer you, and do have a genuine desire to help others in Life.
But it is your decision to follow through, or move on.
If you choose to move on, you will still have my support and respect.

I do not NEED anything from you.
I am not trying to GET or TAKE anything from you.
But I emphasize a sense of independence. A strong sense of SELF even in the Solitude. I emphasize self reflection.

It its YOUR LIFE, it is YOUR MISION, YOUR DUTY and YOUR SOLEMN OATH.

We do not have time to waste. There is much to do.
The time you wasted is long gone. It's time to be Men, and realize yourSELF and your DREAM.

Do not disrespect and/or dishonor the men who are providing Guidance here for you.
And maintain your Dignity and Self Respect at ALL TIMES, gentlemen.
Being a part of the SoSuave Army should be an Honor. Act accordingly.

Interceptor

"Life is Combat."

SoSuave Special Operations Group

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
This thread gets funnier with every post. But the funniest part is the premise that picking up women is something so "serious" that you need to join up in some penis lead army to bring value and meaning to your life. :rolleyes:

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interceptor said:

Lol. Don't bother. I'm appreciating the spirit of the thread.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:up:
Fact is, there is one thing that SS has going for it: essentially, it does not teach pickup. It teaches how to improve yourself, get that sh1t together and lastly how to get women attracted to you. That's it. If there is anything to be learned here, is that every man can live to his maximum masculinity and success if he is willing to work for it. Now notice I said "to his maximum"!. Every guy here is going to end at another level, because every guy here ultimately will want something else. Some guys here don't feel comfortable spinning plates. Others want kids, others don't, etc etc etc

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Wow, did the mods actually step into this thread and remove a few posts? Could this be a cover up, a revenge plot, what was the real motive behind deleting the mystery posts? :crazy:

Well, whatever the reason, it was the right thing to do. Maybe this will catch on and we can save some other interesting threads that usually just get locked.

Good job guys.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey, I'm bumping this up again.

It's important for the new guys to read it.

I feel that SoSuave is different than other 'seduction' forums.

Guys like Victory Unlimited, Karma Sutra, Kontroller X, Rollo Tomassi, joephil, joekerr3, Colossus, Reset, aliasguy and many others want to SHOW you WHY...

Make sure you re read everything. Let it sink in, analyze it, and scan if for things that resonate with you. Scan it for positives AND negatives.
And try to keep an open mind.
Try to understand why it is important for males to biond together in a tribe like fashion. And try to understand the idea of a Trial By Fire, and a Rite fo Passage for males.
Try to understand the concepts of morale, ethics, duty, honor, respect, recognition, self esteem vs Ego, and a warrior mindset, and building Character as your foundation.
Understand why you will hear terms like "Be the Rock", Accomplish your Mission in Life, Assert your Personal Boundary, Use Observing Ego, Build your Self Esteem, Maximize your potential, and your masculinity, and many others.
Try to examine the pros of focusing on your Inner Game, while also paying attention to your Life Style, and outer game.
Keep an open mind, guys.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Join the tribe!

"Be the rock" has become my own little mantra.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
earlier i posted, be the best man you can be.
a friend (interceptor) asked me to go a little more in depth on a woman's point of view on the matter.
when a woman is with a man, who is not being the best man that he can be... when he is not completing himself, when he still acts like some kid that doesn't have to work for what he has, acts like the world should be handed to him instead of earning his rewards... over time, she will either treat him like he is a kid who can not think for himself, can not be trusted to make decisions and will not let him wear the pants in the relationship OR she will eventually leave him for someone who is willing to act like a man, and be a man.

a woman values a man who acts like a man, instead of a guy that hasn't completed himself. when she is with him, she feels the need to act her best too. she feels protected by him, she can feel safe to assume the traditional role of a woman in the relationship where she can be the soft hearted one .
as you continue to improve yourself physically , emotionally, intellectually, she will also continue to strive to improve herself also. this makes a relationship very well rounded.
if you have the characteristics of a good man, it will attract women who want a steady, stable lifestyle unlike the drama that comes from unbalanced ones.

often you hear that relationships must have a good solid foundation. this is also true just of yourself. make yourself a good solid foundation in knowing who you are, what you are and what you believe. find your morals and ideals that make you who you are, and build your character from there.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
penkitten said:
earlier i posted, be the best man you can be.
a friend (interceptor) asked me to go a little more in depth on a woman's point of view on the matter.
when a woman is with a man, who is not being the best man that he can be... when he is not completing himself, when he still acts like some kid that doesn't have to work for what he has, acts like the world should be handed to him instead of earning his rewards... over time, she will either treat him like he is a kid who can not think for himself, can not be trusted to make decisions and will not let him wear the pants in the relationship OR she will eventually leave him for someone who is willing to act like a man, and be a man.

a woman values a man who acts like a man, instead of a guy that hasn't completed himself. when she is with him, she feels the need to act her best too. she feels protected by him, she can feel safe to assume the traditional role of a woman in the relationship where she can be the soft hearted one .
as you continue to improve yourself physically , emotionally, intellectually, she will also continue to strive to improve herself also. this makes a relationship very well rounded.
if you have the characteristics of a good man, it will attract women who want a steady, stable lifestyle unlike the drama that comes from unbalanced ones.

often you hear that relationships must have a good solid foundation. this is also true just of yourself. make yourself a good solid foundation in knowing who you are, what you are and what you believe. find your morals and ideals that make you who you are, and build your character from there.
Talk about sage advice and words of wisdom.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you, Penkitten for an amazing, and truly enlightening post.
It is always a good experience to see how Women view these issues too.
I appreciate your contributions to the forum, Penny.

Here is what another woman wrote about Men essentially not living up to their fullest Masculine potential. Essentially she is using the term Apha to describe the Qualitites we are trying to instill in the Men in here:

I am drawn to alpha males as I would be drawn to high ground in a flood or in the same way I would reach out to hold onto something solid when dizzy.

With a beta male I am always aware of the need to be strong and not only self-sufficient, but the supportive and grounded nurturer on demand. I cannot lean at need ... I can only lean when the beta is having a 'strong' day. As a strong female more like a female alpha wolf in the wild than not,

I truly need to sense genuine and consistent strength before I can even think about leaning. I cannot be submissive in any way with a beta male because absolute trust is missing.

That absolute trust is key and the true alpha male inspires absolute trust as effortlessly as breathing.