Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Objective: The Holiday Mission for Men!

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well...the Holidays are HERE!

For some of us, it’s a cause of celebration. But for too many of us it’s a time of depression---a time of mourning losses…heavy…HEAVY losses. For some of us, this time of year, this “season” is merely a reminder of better days----or a collection of days lived under the looming question mark of “What will the next year bring?”

Indeed. this holiday season tends to effect a lot of us different ways depending on what we find ourselves thinking about around this time of the year.

Some of us feel like we’ve nothing to win while simultaneously feeling like we’ve got nothing to lose. The blunt truth is that this day, the season, and ALL seasons are opportunities. Opportunities…to stand or fall. Opportunities…to make progress or allow ourselves to regress.

Every man’s life is multifaceted, and so are the challenges we all face. In order to meet these challenges, we first have to believe we are up to the task of doing so. We have to believe that we’ve got what it takes INSIDE to conquer all the enemies OUTSIDE of us that are constantly attempting to steal our peace, rob us of our happiness, and destroy our chances of success.

Over the past couple of years, I’ve produced some shows that quite a few men have told me has helped them not only survive these holidays----but also to thrive during these holidays. I was inspired by many of those men to go on a special “Holiday Mission” to arm guys with what they need to make the most out of the season----so I did. I don’t know where you guys are in your lives, or what you need to make your life better, but hopefully you can use one of these shows for Intel and encouragement on your own personal missions:

• Or, have you been overdosing on so many bitter posts, combative talk shows, and countless articles all telling you that there are NO good women left? Do you need your faith in the possibility of meeting a “worthy woman’ restored? Then I would strongly encourage you to listen to Mission #10 – Objective: What is…The PHOENIX CHICK?

Lastly, whatever you choose to do this holiday season, I wish you well “as” you’re doing it. Many of the veterans I served with “back in the day” here on So Suave have moved on---or are busy doing other things. However, I still have fond memories of many of them---just like I have fond memories of this site itself.

Though I’m unable to post here with the frequency I used to, I always come back from time-to-time to check in. You know, kinda like James Bond returning to M-I-6 in between missions. It’s good to know that there are still some guys here who are carrying on the tradition of helping men be better men today than they were yesterday.

Much respect and success to everyone here. And no matter how many external or internal battles you fight during this Holiday Season and on into the New Year----may your VICTORIES be UNLIMITED!

[FONT=&quot]V.U. [/FONT]

Mr_Stinky

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump.

I know this sounds cliche but listening to this before and around last Christmas/New Years literally changed my life. It lead me on such a positive path in my life that I think that everybody should hear it.

Thank you V.U.

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Selmon22

Reaction score
I love reading your blog because it has very useful,effective and interesting topics. Best of luck for your efforts.

Mr_Stinky

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump this once again.

I was in such a low, low place around Christmas 2012 and finding this post and listening to the podcast episodes changed me. It changed how I viewed the world and most importantly it changed how I interact with and view women.

It may sound over-dramatic, but it is the truth.

I eventually listened to all of the 45 episodes (some more than once). Listening to this podcast literally was a defining and formative aspect of my life.

Thank you once again Victory! You have helped me so much more than you will ever know

Moroder

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just listened to my first show. Wow! Thank you VU for being such a compassionate, motivating and inspiring MAN to follow. I am enlisting for the Army of Better Men!

Mr_Stinky

Don Juan
Reaction score
*bump*

As long as this forum exists I will be here to bump this every single December. And as long as this episode can change one life like it did mine, I will consider that a worth while use of my time.

This episode brought me so much peace during a time of so much pain. I hope it can do the same for another lonely, depressed and hurting individual on this forum.

Thanks VU. You will never know how much you helped me.

Make 2016 your best year ever!

Mr_Stinky

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the annual "bump" of this thread for all of us soldiers who can use a reminder to focus on what's really important to us.

Much respect and PEACE to you all.

V.U.
I came here to *bump* this thread but V.U. beat me to it :D I plan on listening to all of the episodes start to finish once again in 2017. Thank you so much for doing what you do V.U.! You helped lead me on the most productive path of my life. Mad respect

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo Troops!

This is the annual "BUMP" for this thread. Of course, I did these shows primarily to help my friends, FOES, fans, followers, and family.

But---as I sit here in anticipation of what this holiday season might bring----I can't help but also reflect on the fact that this year has quite possibly been the most harrowing, challenging, and stressful year I've ever experience in my life so far.

Yet, here I stand: Bruised, Bloodied, but not BOWED or BEATEN.

Both me and my loved ones have faced (and are still facing) many harsh physical, emotional, financial, and various other attacks this year.

Yet, here I still stand: Still believing, trusting, and fighting to make sure that NEXT year will be much better than this year has been for me---and for all those that I hold dear.

I pray that you guys' year has been much more fulfilling, enjoyable, and fruitful than mine has been. But regardless, I am bumping this thread in hopes that you would find hope and encouragement. And I also wanted to +
*-----------give you guys this reminder:

Live your life like it MEANS something. Fight your battles like you want to WIN something. And never hesitate to EXPRESS your love to those who mean something TO YOU---so much so that they will have NO DOUBT in who you are, what they mean to you, and how much you mean to THEM.

LIFE is short.

And TIME is not always on your side.

"NOW" is always the time...when YOU must decide...that in the face of ANY adversity...

...NO COMPROMISE!

Happy Holidays and Much Respect to you, Soldiers.

V.U.

Mr_Stinky

Don Juan
Reaction score
He did it again!

V.U. beat me to the annual *bump*

Either way, as long as this forum exists, and as long as V.U. is still putting out content, I will continue to come back here every December to let you know that this podcast changed my life and it can change yours too.

I was in such a low place in my life around Christmas and I found an unbelievable amount of comfort listening to his voice and his words. It changed the trajectory of my life. I started dating again. I overhauled my life. I went back to school and got my bachelors degree. I am now one month away from moving to a new country for a job that pays me 2.5 times what I have been making for the last couple years of my life. And I owe a lot of that to V.U.

I have downloaded all episodes and have them in my Google drive so I will have them for the rest of my life. Thank you V.U. from the bottom of my heart. You truly changed my life and I will be forever grateful to you.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Yet, here I stand: Bruised, Bloodied, but not BOWED or BEATEN.
Brother Victory, I salute you and still believe in the work we're doing trying to pull the boys from the pit. To teach them to rise above their potential and live a life plumb-full of promise and direction.

Gotta bump this thing on the daily.

Much love,

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo Troops!

This is the annual "bump" of this thread.

As the Holiday Season bears down upon us once again, know that the mission don't change and the fighting don't stop---because our War to be better men TODAY than we were yesterday rages on.

So pardon me as I have the sheer, unmitigated gall to quote MYSELF:

"The Axis of Evil we are up against is composed mental, spiritual, and conceptual forces that bombard us with misinformation, disinformation, and negative propaganda that's designed to prevent us from obtaining our goals in life. But ALWAYS remember this Hard Corps Truth: The Mission of a TRUE soldier is NOT to be willing to die for his cause---but to make SURE that his enemies die for theirs! So let us continue to march forward, soldiers---with all Flags waving and all guns blazing!" ~ Victory Unlimited

Much PEACE and RESPECT to you all.

V.U.

Mr_Stinky

Don Juan
Reaction score
Once again V.U beat me to the annual bump!

I am now living in that new country. I am now making more money than ever. I am in a more fulfilling relationship than I ever thought possible (especially at the low point in my life). I am improving in so many areas of my life. Even though it probably sounds dramatic, I was in such an emotional rut that listening to this show was literally a formative experience in my life.

I recently downloaded the episodes from my Google drive and plan on listening to every episode he has ever put out all over again.

Please do yourself and favor and listen to this show if you haven't yet.

If you have already listened to them, listen to them all over again.

Life is great, and it is always getting better. I owe an eternal debt of gratitude to my man V.U.

Thank you so much V.U.

You changed my life!

Mr_Stinky

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's time for the annual "Holiday bump!"

Life continues to get better every year. I sometimes think back to right before Christmas when I listened to my first episode of the show
Mission #4 – Objective: Hardcore HOPE for lonely, depressed, and frustrated men EVERYWHERE!

I remember thinking about my ex-girlfriend close to Christmas and feeling so alone. This episode (and all the others) provided me with so much hope and understanding of the situation I was going through, and how to get better.

My life has changed and improved so much from that Christmas season in 2012 to now.

I look back with so much gratitude for V.U.

I am about to change careers again next year, with the opportunity to double my income.

This last year I was able to become debt free, put away $60,000, travel to 3 countries, and I have so much in store for the next year including a new career, new goals, and the ability to travel to 10+ countries with my great girlfriend.

I honestly feel V.U changed my trajectory in life. He gave me peace when I needed it so much, he gave me clarity when my thoughts were so out of whack, and he gave me hope for a future that at the time felt very dreary.

As long as this forum exists I will continue to evangelize my love and admiration for V.U.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart!