Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Objective: Actresses in the theater of WAR!

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BASIC TRAINING BRIEFING SESSION #1

Yo Troops!

MOST women are lifelong actresses. They have been perfecting their "craft" since birth. They are skilled at saying one thing and meaning another. They are skilled at acting one way while FEELING another way entirely. Many do this as some eschewed means of self-preservation or conflict avoidance. But there are also those who do this to RUN A POWER MOVE on you.

This is why you must always only be cautiously optimistic about whatever good signals a woman gives you early on in your romantic interactions with them. Many here believe that most women are so erratic only due to their inability to control their emotions. And while this may be true, I disagree that this is the ONLY reason. In fact, I believe that at least an EQUAL number of the more "maliciously manipulative" women really have quite a firm grasp on their emotions.

And those that fit THIS particular category are the ones who ACT, they put on a PERFORMANCE to attract you, to bait you in-------THEN that's when they "decide" whether or not to let you get within range to affect their emotions.

And if they find you "wanting" for any reason whatsoever, THAT'S when they drop your ass for what you may think is "no reason" whatsoever. In fact, it is because they have been ACTING all along that many women like this are even ABLE to do this.

You see, a man can only have a significant emotional impact on SOME women only when she opens the door to allow him to. And that's the objective of the whole ACTING scenario in a nutshell. If a woman deems you worthy enough for her to DROP HER ACT, then that announces the beginning of her willingness to expose herself emotionally to you.

And ironically, this also explains why the reverse is also true. Many guys in long term relationships WONDER how it is a woman that they have been with for years can (seemingly) drop them coldly, callously, and quickly at the END of the relationship.

Well NOW you know the reason, don't you, soldier?

It's because at some point she "decided" to AGAIN close herself off emotionally towards them, and then, out of either self-preservation OR malicious manipulativeness, WENT BACK TO ACTING-----just like she was doing at the START of the relationship.

This is why you should NEVER put too much stock in how a woman "ACTS" around you UNTIL you have experienced at least 2 to 3 months of her demonstrating CONSISTENTLY good behavior towards you. This way, you at least have enough HISTORY with her to reference as you evaluate the legitimacy of her feelings towards you.

So use this Intel to better serve you in your battle to differentiate between women who are worthy of YOUR emotional investment from those who are NOT. :rockon:

March on.

Bonez

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you treat all your friends like they're your enemies?

"Are you going to betray me?"

Do you find yourself asking yourself this with your friends over and over again?

I find a ton of girls ask themselves this of almost every guy they meet.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you're posting in the wrong forum! this is a tip

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Obsidian said:
This is the only contribution you have to the Generals' thread?

First, you're wrong.

Second, you're fvcking wrong.

Youngblood, we expect more out of you than to put yourself in a Mods crocs.

Learn from this. I'm done with you.

General V.U.,

I commend you again for enlightening us brothers with what we reflect on only in hindsight. It's true that girls are brought up to live in a fantasy land. Look at all of the childrens stories they're deluged with; Snow White, Shrek, Cinderella. All of these have the "Knight in shining Armani" undertone. The subterfuge being they learn to keep this paradigm above reasonable thinking.

The war never ends. "Ever forward, never retreat soldiers." Patton

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The general's post is spot on.

The best kind of woman to find would be one whose not an actress and how would such a woman be identified?

Simple.

Her actions will match her words on a consistent basis.

March on.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post. Filled with the absolute undeniable truth.

Victory is ours.

It's not the outcome you must focus on, it's the effort you put in every damn day.
It's the will and the ferocity in which you fight with.
Do not look toward the end, look at the here and now.

Reaction score
Excellent post VU - spot on - good insight!

"Actresses" don't only live in Hollywood!

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the only contribution you have to the Generals' thread?
Quit being a douche, Karma. I wasn't wrong at all. This is a good post, but what is the point of posting a good article like this in the Discussion forum? It'll just get crowded out within 24 hours. Be a little more far-sighted.

I've noticed several other people making this same mistake, and it's been getting on my nerves. Post tips in the Tips forum! The Discussion forum is for n00bs to ask dumb questions in, not to further expand DJ philosophy through intelligent treatises.

Reaction score
penkitten said:
Congrats Penny, you bumped a thread that was already in the first position, so technically it wasn't a bump:)

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
Congrats Penny, you bumped a thread that was already in the first position, so technically it wasn't a bump:)
it wasn't first when i saw it to bump it...
do i have some sort of lag today or something?

Reaction score
penkitten said:
it wasn't first when i saw it to bump it...
do i have some sort of lag today or something?
Are you smoking something that warps time? Look at the time of Obsidian's post before your "bump" - it's only 2 minutes or less of elapsed time.

We're keeping your post on top VU.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
Are you smoking something that warps time? Look at the time of Obsidian's post before your "bump" - it's only 2 minutes or less of elapsed time.

We're keeping your post on top VU.
perhaps we posted at the same time but his went thru first and mine said i had to wait x amount of more seconds before i could reply because i replied to something else before that.
lets not argue over something silly...

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes when you haven't deleted your browser's cookies for a long time it can make strange things happen with forum topic's Penkitten.

Though in this instance maybe you and LMS simply did post at the same time.

Just a heads up for anyone who experiences odd topic placement when browsing the forum of any website. :p

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
Sometimes when you haven't deleted your browser's cookies for a long time it can make strange things happen with forum topic's Penkitten.

Though in this instance maybe you and LMS simply did post at the same time.

Just a heads up for anyone who experiences odd topic placement when browsing the forum of any website. :p
i have never deleted the cookies on this thing. if i deleted the cookies, how would i remember where to go? lol

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obsidian said:

Yo Obsidian,

Just NOW revisited this post, dude. And I see what you mean.

What I wrote COULD be considered a tip, but I was intending it to be FOOD FOR THOUGHT. Many of us "Mature Forum Vets" on here rarely post in the regular Discussion Forum simply BECAUSE we know that much of what we share WILL be drowned out by the tidal wave of threads that are started here every 60 seconds. lol

And although so much here in this neck of the woods REALLY is like "the blind leading the blind" sometimes, there's also some GREAT advice given around here too. So that's why SOME of us like to drop a few "Thread Bombs" on here from time to time in the general Discussion Forum JUST to share with some of the newbies the kinds of issues we talk about over in the Mature Man Forum.

I know YOU'VE been DJ on here for awhile now, so you already KNOW what's up. But a lot of these others guys will be turning 25 soon. And then they'll be eligible to sign up for the Mature Man section of the Sosuave Army.

So before that time comes, we have to make sure they're ready. So that's why we make it a point sometimes to share some of the things we've learned with not just our mature brothers in arms, but also, with some of our "little brothers" in arms too...

Mentoring the younger man:
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=119179

Peace...one day.

Last edited:

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Victory Unlimited said:
BASIC TRAINING BRIEFING SESSION #1

Yo Troops!

MOST women are lifelong actresses. They have been perfecting their "craft" since birth. They are skilled at saying one thing and meaning another. They are skilled at acting one way while FEELING another way entirely. Many do this as some eschewed means of self-preservation or conflict avoidance. But there are also those who do this to RUN A POWER MOVE on you.

This is why you must always only be cautiously optimistic about whatever good signals a woman gives you early on in your romantic interactions with them. Many here believe that most women are so erratic only due to their inability to control their emotions. And while this may be true, I disagree that this is the ONLY reason. In fact, I believe that at least an EQUAL number of the more "maliciously manipulative" women really have quite a firm grasp on their emotions.

And those that fit THIS particular category are the ones who ACT, they put on a PERFORMANCE to attract you, to bait you in-------THEN that's when they "decide" whether or not to let you get within range to affect their emotions.

And if they find you "wanting" for any reason whatsoever, THAT'S when they drop your ass for what you may think is "no reason" whatsoever. In fact, it is because they have been ACTING all along that many women like this are even ABLE to do this.

You see, a man can only have a significant emotional impact on SOME women only when she opens the door to allow him to. And that's the objective of the whole ACTING scenario in a nutshell. If a woman deems you worthy enough for her to DROP HER ACT, then that announces the beginning of her willingness to expose herself emotionally to you.

And ironically, this also explains why the reverse is also true. Many guys in long term relationships WONDER how it is a woman that they have been with for years can (seemingly) drop them coldly, callously, and quickly at the END of the relationship.

Well NOW you know the reason, don't you, soldier?

It's because at some point she "decided" to AGAIN close herself off emotionally towards them, and then, out of either self-preservation OR malicious manipulativeness, WENT BACK TO ACTING-----just like she was doing at the START of the relationship.

This is why you should NEVER put too much stock in how a woman "ACTS" around you UNTIL you have experienced at least 2 to 3 months of her demonstrating CONSISTENTLY good behavior towards you. This way, you at least have enough HISTORY with her to reference as you evaluate the legitimacy of her feelings towards you.

So use this Intel to better serve you in your battle to differentiate between women who are worthy of YOUR emotional investment from those who are NOT. :rockon:

March on.
This is good stuff. You see, a lot of guys haven't MET a women who doesn't act, EVER, and is so pure honest and true, that she's almost an anomaly in today's world. I've met THIS woman, and she appears Very stupid, naive, etc. but this is due to her Extreme honesty (with Everything that she does). Her speech is in tune with her integrity. She thinks Very critically when pondering 'what to say' to you. This is a Very rare diamond, and I've found it, and most other guys who've had brushes with her and attempted to have patience with her, to eventually Win her, have fallen away and moved on. But I, on the other hand, am still staying the course, and showing her that I am here for her in the end. She may see me. She may not. But in the End, this is what I want, The Honest Woman, to marry.

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo Troops,

I'm bumping this thread to remind you that though it's okay to nod off every now and then while you're in relationships with women...it's NEVER wise to "sleep" on them so long or to such an extent that you fail to pay attention during those moments when a woman's words start to CONSISTENTLY "fail" to line up with her ACTIONS.

This shyt should be common knowledge to many of you by now, but as I look around here and survey the casualties strewn all over the romantic "battleground"-------I SEE that it's not.

So pay ATTENTION!

...because it could save you all kinds of emotional, physical, and financial suffering in the future.

Soldier on.

VU