Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Obedient Women - Good or Bad?

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She didn't even have to come back to me. I almost lost her. Some other dude was macking on her, telling her he loves her and sh!t,
so I could have lost her. But I called her, told her I want to consider our relationship seriously, she came back, and dumped the other guys azz. Even after i dumped her and treated her like sh!t.... just because I wanted to play the field.

Now that's a loyal girl and a possible keeper.

Like I said before, f@ck this Don Juan B@llsh!t.

Last edited:

Jamo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
there u go

Now don't say the DJ stuff did not help..."dumped her and treated her like sh1t" and she came back for more......

I wonder if she would have been so "obedient" had you been as nice to her as she is to you now from the very start.....

...and the answer to that is NO, since you just mentioned that there was a guy telling her that he loved her and all that sh1t, and she dumped his ass for your "jerklike" behavior.

So don't spit on the DJ stuff

P.S. She is pathetic....

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: there u go

Originally posted by Jamo
Now don't say the DJ stuff did not help..."dumped her and treated her like sh1t" and she came back for more......

I wonder if she would have been so "obedient" had you been as nice to her as she is to you now from the very start.....

...and the answer to that is NO, since you just mentioned that there was a guy telling her that he loved her and all that sh1t, and she dumped his ass for your "jerklike" behavior.

So don't spit on the DJ stuff

P.S. She is pathetic....

She's not "pathetic"

She says she is in love with me.

She makes good money.

She drives a 2004 Mercedez Benz.

*awaiting some smart azz remark about her being my taxi driver

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: I'd like one.

Originally posted by ElChoclo
I disagree with the majority view.

Obedient girls have to find someone just like anyone. Consider the exact opposite personality. Who would be the easier one to get along with. Then again people here would suggest that you chuck the ones on the other end of the personality spectrum. So only those who fall into the Goldilocks "just right" part of the personality spectrum are acceptable.

You could be married 50 years to such a woman, but I doubt whether you'd make it with a volatile enchilada.

Why don't you tell her that you want her to participate in a threesome. Then will you be happy when she finally doesn't do something you tell her to do.

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL! Thanks man I finally laughed for the first time in a week.

I DID ask her for a threesome with her friend. She AGREED! She brought her friend over, and we were going to do it but her friend flaked. LOLLLLL...

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: I'd like one.

Originally posted by Immaculate
I DID ask her for a threesome with her friend. She AGREED! She brought her friend over, and we were going to do it but her friend flaked. LOLLLLL...
That's the greatest tip ever! I'm gonna do that with this young, obiedient broad I'm seeing. I can convince her to do anything.

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best part of this story is, the girl my woman brought over to have the threesome was MARRIED... but she cheated on her husband alot....

Jamo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yea

She is "in love" with you.

But why?

Cause u inadvernetly behaved like a DJ with her. That is my point.

I bet if you actually started being nice tomorrow she would lose interest...fast...

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah.. this girl is different.

She's NOT AMERICAN or FROM AMERICA and yes she already has a green card so she's not after that.

She's just not spoiled like all these hot American women.

And she's on her way over to "console" me and to keep me from putting a shotgun in my mouth. She's so damn loyal to me it's unbelievable.

al77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah.. this girl is different.
She's NOT AMERICAN or FROM AMERICA and yes she already has a green card so she's not after that.
She's just not spoiled like all these hot American women.
Hey dude, I guess you could be quite lucky in any case. And you are right about stressing "she is not from America" thing.
Look, divorce rate in the US is the higher in the world according to this source:
http://www.nationmaster.com/graph-T/peo_div_rat

From some other sources I remeber it was about 60%.
But for marriage where one of the spouses was not born in the US, the rate drops to 20%!

You have some solid background to be optimistic ;)

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We've decided to get back together exclusively.

I'm gonna bang the sh!t out of her without a rubber tonight.

I don't care if she gets preggy.

I do love this girl, and she loves me to death.

I actually want a kid, believe it or not. Especially before my dad dies. I want him to see his grandchildren.

She is the one for me.

Don Juan, Adios.

Jamo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well

In that case Im happy for you...I guess we all are :)

But so far no girl has been different for me....really....different packaging but the same **** at the end of the day...so I cannot say the same from my experiences so far.

:(

MackJr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well, there's nothing wrong with an obedient woman. It doesn't take anything away from you or her.

But don't impregnate a woman unless you want to marry her. If you don't, it'll be really hard to get custody of the kid if things go bad. It's hard enough for married men, let alone some single ones. Besides that, you have a mark on your record with your DWI, which makes it even less likely.

So the obedience thing is just a personality issue. But the other choices you're making don't sound too good at all.

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MightyMate
I like woman like that. They are perfect wifes. And it doesn mean she has no brain, it means she wants to make You happy. Stick to her.
She just went out to buy me lunch :)

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We've decided to get back together exclusively.

I'm gonna bang the sh!t out of her without a rubber tonight.

I don't care if she gets preggy.

I do love this girl, and she loves me to death.

I actually want a kid, believe it or not. Especially before my dad dies. I want him to see his grandchildren.

She is the one for me.

Don Juan, Adios.
Immaculate!!!!

I see you haven't taken my advice from your other thread. I was trying to be nice over there but I'm thru with that now.

Dude you are FAWKED in the head right now!!!! I've been following your posts for the last while and you don't know whether you are coming or going!

LIKE I ADVISED YOU OVER THERE YOU ARE GOING THRU A LOT OF SHYT RIGHT NOW AND YOU DEFINITELY SHOULDN'T BE MAKING ANY LIFE CHANGING DECISIONS!!!!

Ask yourself this.... If you didn't get a DUI the other night where would you be?

Back with your ex? HELLS NO!!!!

You'd be out there trying to meet and date other women. Be honest with yourself. The ONLY reason you are back with her right now is because you are feeling sorry for yourself.

Do yourself and your children a favor and don't impregnate your girlfriend right now. Trust me dude. I don't even know you from a hole in the ground and I can tell without a shadow of a doubt that you have a WORLD of growing up to do before you have children.

The way you've flip flopped your decisions/mindset in the last few weeks/months just shows me that you are totally lost dude. You don't know what you want.

If you get your girl pregnant who knows a week later you'll be wanting to be out there DJing and f*cking other chicks again.

It is totally unfair to any children you may have to bring them into this world when you are in a relationship that has little chance of working. There are too many kids in this world being brought up in single parent homes. It's sad and totally unfair.

You may think she is the "one" but take a look back at your recent posts dude. You aren't thinking right. Maybe she is the one but there is no rush to get her pregnant is there? Your dad doesn't want you to have kids for his sake. Especially if it isn't for the right reasons.

Take some time dude.

Do yourself, your gf, the world, and your future children a HUGE favor and grow the FAWK up before you start making life changing decisions.

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well it's too f@cking late now!!

I drank myself into oblivian the last 2 nights and busted in her... I'm not going to do it again.

Think she's pregnant?

Her period was 2 weeks ago.

MackJr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok,

Dude, you've made some bad choices. Both I and Slickster tried to warn you. Right now you need to get away from the pickup scene, find a real life counselor, and get some help for the drinking and growing up issues.

Please.. you don't want to have a bad family, noone does. If you're going to have a family, at least try to learn what you're supposed to do.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well it's too f@cking late now!!

I drank myself into oblivian the last 2 nights and busted in her... I'm not going to do it again.
Looks like somebody pulled the rock off the moron cave again. :rolleyes:

Are you sure you are 27 man?

I'm starting to wonder if your posts are true at all and whether you are writing all this stuff for attention.

Either way its pretty sad.

You need help Mac!!!

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep I sure do need help.. from a shotgun in my mouth.. Kurt Cobain style.

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: well

Originally posted by Jamo
In that case Im happy for you...I guess we all are :)

But so far no girl has been different for me....really....different packaging but the same **** at the end of the day...so I cannot say the same from my experiences so far.

:(
same sh!t different laxative.